Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 41. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:48:55 AM
The main thing is patience and endurance, everyone makes mistakes. I for example sold crypto coins for cents, which now cost thousands of dollars. It makes you wiser and be good in decision making the next time you have your trading and holding. Now is a good time to buy those coins back since its price is very low and expect and wait for it to rise up again.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 02:46:07 AM
I am sure that you have not analyzed cryptomarket befor the selling. Everybody here knows that it will be better to wait for so long than to sell early.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 02:12:08 AM
I have that situation  when I try to trade and loss a couple. But with that, I rise again with learn somethink new like how to analyzing market, read the candle steek, and try to make decision.

Yes, bro, I suppose there is no one man here who has not made any mistake. It is not very wise to blame yourself for making the wrong decisions and losing the money. Just let it be the lesson for you.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:53:17 AM
Do you know Colonel Sanders, the originator of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)? In light of his story that I've perused, he flops such a significant number of times before he completely turned into an extremely rich person. So don't point the finger at yourself for being such an idiotic, you don't recognize what will happened so obviously you may free your amusement. Also, I accept, for the present, it is your predetermination, everything is intended to happened. Yet, don't stop there on the grounds that you think you botched up, as you said the market is still there, simply don't be anxious and don't freeze. Furthermore, recall forget why you brought that coin, it is on the grounds that you confided in it, you confide in yourself, so simply hold that trust you provided for that coin and to yourself, and after that sit tight for a significantly higher ROI.
Activity: 244
July 15, 2018, 02:14:12 AM
The best thing is that you made the right conclusions and I understand that in the future you will analyze the price movements quite differently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 11:17:30 PM
I think many have fared like that. panic is often encountered and this becomes a huge problem for everyone. Indeed this needs a habit to respond to circumstances so there will be no sense of panic again for things such as crypto. so it could be used as a lesson for the next crypto results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 10:43:24 PM
You're not alone with this kind of problem although others are buying a different cryptocurrency. Let's not forget that volatility of crypto is already natural and it is already in its DNA so we can't blame crypto for this nor blame yourself. Just hold with what you have today and wait for the market to boom again.
Activity: 252
July 14, 2018, 09:58:27 PM
The market is very versatile and sometimes you gain some and loss some.
Be patient and hold. Do nothing and sell when it reaches your stop loss or profit target.
We can't fully predict what will the market be for tomorrow. Just take this lost as a lesson and do better in your next trade.   
Activity: 259
July 14, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
It's just a part of being a trader. We never really know what is the movement of the price in the market. We better to hold it and when the times comes that price is very high then it's time to sell it. But there is also a risk on holding a token.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 01:06:39 PM
Well, you really don't have to blame yourself for we all do not know when will the eTH have the higher value that we want. There sre really instances like this so, you don't have to worry. Do not call yourself stupid cause you're not. Time will come at the right time, and you have to wait for it patiently.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 01:05:08 PM
do play trading sometimes if miscalculation will make hurt especially if sell at the wrong time, try more patience maybe you will have better luck next time.do not give up this part of the job. dont take hard feeling
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 14, 2018, 01:04:44 PM
I do understand you,I was dissaponted with myself too,I was stupid too,instead of selling all my crypto in January I was holding and now I'm having huge losses but there's nothing we can do about it,just learning from our own mistakes done.
Activity: 111
July 14, 2018, 01:01:54 PM
Then the best thing that you can do is just to do not sell the tokens that you buy, you are always going to be experiencing that kind of depressions on the market but that is more than normal if you are not yet experienced enough, just relax
Activity: 216
July 14, 2018, 12:54:27 PM
I think this is a sale that is too hasty, you are in a state of panic, so you sell it when the price is falling. I really hope that this will be a lesson for you and me. Because I've also been in a panic when there is a very sharp price decline.
Activity: 29
July 14, 2018, 12:28:41 PM
It seems you like me in the initial stages when stepping and ICO and investing. It is better to learn from experience.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
I guess you are newbie and you dont have patience thats why your losing. Hold it for long term and be patient always, you need to have a target year for selling your coins and you should have also have a target accumalation of your coin. Me myself last year i also hold etc, xrp and strat i sell it all and now see the prices but dont be so sad look for another coin and see if its have future this year is still buying stage so grab all your coin i bought some electroneum.
Activity: 53
July 13, 2018, 06:27:31 PM
I have that situation  when I try to trade and loss a couple. But with that, I rise again with learn somethink new like how to analyzing market, read the candle steek, and try to make decision.
Activity: 85
July 13, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
I think if you truly believe just wait for 1-2 year and then sell, and you seems wanted fast money and now, its bad strategy for crypto imo.
Activity: 546
July 13, 2018, 06:21:57 PM
You can go on beating yourself up, mistakes are terrible but we can learn a lot from them so as to avoid making the same mistake again. You are not the only one who has made bad trading judgment, many have made worse.
Activity: 158
July 12, 2018, 08:48:18 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Don't be too hard on yourself. I was feeling that way too before. Lost a lot because of my impatience fearing that the coin Im holding will continue to dump and lost all its value. Realizing that after I sold my tokens, it suddenly pumped up. Anyway, just learn from your mistake and soon you will be more patient and discipline in trading or investing.
Pages:
Jump to: