Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 65. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
This is a big truth that you are not with the basic of the trading stretagy because in the beginning of the trading of the cryptocurrency we comes at a point that is the main point that if we go through the down in the market of the coin that we bought than we should not take any big action because at that time we will only face loss but if we will be able to have patience then surely we can sell at because in each coin there remains equally chances that we can make profit by holding .
Such types of  things happened many times with me , but after 2-3 losses I become experienced and started to make strong holding without seeing that market is going down .
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 08:18:55 AM
Just don't tilt, you should understand that everyone being unluck sometimes so wait for big profit now. Grin Mistakes is an experience in trading , don't forget about it.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 07:53:09 AM
I have read about a lot of experiences and advice here and have learnt a lot. I'm about to join MVL ICO campaign and I hope to put what I have learnt here in handling my coins. Holding is the best if you can.
Activity: 60
May 05, 2018, 06:15:56 AM
Every trader has this king of feeling, but it doesn't make sense to blame yourself: you made good choices based on the information you had at that moment and to regret is useless.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
Friends, cheer up a bit, in the cryptocurrency market, winning or losing is common, why do you blame yourself for your mistakes, you should accumulate experience, next time you can certainly make money.
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
May 05, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Moral of the story; HODL for longer than 3-6 months if you believe in the project.
Activity: 20
May 05, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
Trading is all about speculation, Don't blame yourself , and we are lucky when it goes as well as we expect, but when it is the opposite, we feel we have made the worst mistakes. I've lost some lately, but I always believe the best. This is an experience.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 04, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Thank for listening.

Shit happens bro. All of us make mistakes, this is crypto, it is new, and it is hard to say what way will bring you money, hard to make no mistake. But you earn experience, use it properly.
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 05:42:06 PM
In my opinion sometimes it seems to me more and more that trade is a game because after big investments you can't sometimes fall asleep because there is always a chance that you will wake up, and in the morning nothing will be.
Activity: 48
May 04, 2018, 05:34:58 PM
I think that over time you will gain more experience and be able to trade more successfully.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 05:32:36 PM
You can never regret a sodan, you may have lost some money, but in return you have purchased something much more valuable than money, namely experience, only the one who does nothing is mistaken. The main thing is to make the right conclusions and everything will be fine.
Activity: 392
May 04, 2018, 05:18:11 PM
Market absolutely will grow with time in future, now it's low but in future it will go up again, so don't worry about it, just do what you do      
Activity: 69
May 04, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
all I can say is to be patient, everyone will surely make a self-defeating problem. but I am also a little annoyed with what you experience, because what you do is very wrong. so that would be a lesson for myself and others who read this story.
Activity: 78
May 03, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
The best you can do is learn from them. If you learn a valuable lesson, it is not a mistake, but priceless experience. Jest remember what did you do wrong and keep it in mind
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 03:44:58 PM
At my opinion it's good exprience for you because nowadays you probably will not make this mistakes. It is always good to understand that you are better than you was in past.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
May 03, 2018, 02:31:06 PM
Dude, should not be so upset. You will have dozens of such cases. This is just the beginning. My experience I receive only through errors. This is normal.
Activity: 283
May 03, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
These happens many times, this is cause by impatient and lack of confidence in a project.
These happened to me also in a couple of weeks ago when I was in hast to sell one of my altcoin AUTO -CUBE, the next day I sold it, the price double the price I sold it and I blame myself for impatient action I portrayed...
In other words, we need to be patient and study the trend of volatility.
Activity: 280
May 03, 2018, 11:00:07 AM
In December there was a very large test for nervous system. I missed the most stressful rush, but had sold then a lot of altcoins that are now at the bottom now. I can tell you for sure that I'm not disappointed in myself.
Activity: 70
May 03, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
We all have disappointments, maybe because we don't have someone who can give us advice. The best thing that i can advice is for you to know how to have a self control and also if you're not sure about the move you are going to do, ask for some advice to a traders. That's what i did and the result is good.
Activity: 110
May 03, 2018, 08:53:42 AM
according to I bought something, and the price fell. I assure myself that on a global scale it does not matter. And in the future everything will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: