Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 61. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:47:26 AM
It is very relevant to all of investors who just about to start entering the market without proper experience and I understand how tempting it is to sell the coin you have when it is going through some significant fluctuations.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Your mistake is you're trying to guess the future. No one knows the future. Remember this. Don't be nervous.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
May 09, 2018, 05:45:42 PM
calm down my friend! and be patient for next times! in crypto we are all learning from our mistakes so its totaly fine bro! just take it as a lesson something similaire happened to me but with more of missing out ! its ok we still learning Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
We must learn from our mistakes and make treasure from them. Complaining and hating ourselves doesn't make the mistake fade or makes us better. We must keep doing and leave behind all negativities that comes from that mistake
Activity: 350
May 09, 2018, 03:00:07 PM
I think everyone went through this when just got into crypto. You have to be patient and cold-blooded here if you want to succeed. In the rest, all genuine learning comes through experience.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
as long as you know that those who are experiencing bitter times are not just you, there are still many people like you out there and I myself have also experienced great losses for being impatient in holding and it is an experience that will never be forgotten. so the wise is to do what you want to do without any regrets later on.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
May 09, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Wrestling in the crypto market does require more patience because in time the market will always provide benefits for anyone who can survive with his belief that market conditions will not always be bad, there will be times when someone feels remorse deeply because of their impatience with market conditions. They think that the market will get worse without knowing that out there other investors are taking advantage of their psychological condition. We need to know, crypto is very cruel and only people who are patient will get results because they have sacrificed a lot of time and money to wait for the moment of taking advantage of people who feel stress with the market conditions as it deteriorates.
Activity: 200
Merit: 12
May 09, 2018, 02:13:28 PM
Dont get dissapointed broo..its just a bad luck and can happen with any trader even the most expert ones so dont blame yourself..if the price gone down more after you sold then the whole story would have been different so forget about it and move on
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 09, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
As everyone says you need to choose a plan that is realistic for yourself. You cannot be an emotional trader or you will lose all of your money. This is not for the faint of heart
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
I guess that's not what makes you look stupid, I've experienced it, it all happens because you can not fight yourself, your fear for investment value makes you blunder to sell coin at cheap price.
but that's all the learning process you have to go through, because experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 09, 2018, 02:04:11 PM
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"

You're right, market is always be there for us so don't blame yourself. Sometimes we need to learned to our own mistake to make our life more successful, we don't need to hurry and we always have time to think wisely but you right now you need to change yourself, learn how to be patient.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 09, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
You need to pick a strategy and stick to it my friend. Every new trader gets lost in his emotions and most only learn the lesson when they're down to their last dollar. Don't be that guy
Activity: 448
May 09, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
I have never been disappointed with myself, because everything I do I have thought well, so I never regret what I have done, and also what is important if we do anything we have to think very seriously
Activity: 504
May 09, 2018, 01:53:18 PM
There are situations in our life when we are really very unhappy with ourselves, in general, I can say the same thing about myself, because recently my actions are not considered at all, it is most likely simply done automatically.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 01:50:42 PM
It's been a long time since the start of a topic. I wonder how the author fixed this situation? Did he manage to go to zero?
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 01:50:19 PM
same experience with me, it is so hurt.. but bad experience is a good teacher, no?

Activity: 72
May 09, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
  We make mistake all the times, what is important however is not the mistake made but rather how we get out of that mistake. this is a lesson for you on patience aand that there is more to cryptocurrency than just rush decisions, Its a good thing that you have a good eye for good coins, when you un earth your next gem, be sure to be patient with it
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 09, 2018, 01:35:31 PM
I have some regrets on not holding on ETH and Bitcoin and sell it early. But I have a reason for selling it so I didn't get that much frustration.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 01:30:59 PM
patience is the key in this business but my mate i don't think someone can see the maximum price of all this coin you can only calculate the price of your gain
Activity: 274
May 09, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
That happens to all of us and that only should make us stronger, as everyone says it is always good to learn from your mistakes. That actually occured to me too when I made the decision to sell one coin way too early.
Pages:
Jump to: