Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 62. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
I thought eth was overvalued at $10 and never bought.  Pobody's Nerfect
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 09:57:31 AM
I hate that feeling but I think  that anyone that's been in this market for a while has experienced it. For example. I bought ZRX at ICO and sold it at around $.15. Still made money but right after it went on a huge run and all I could do is sit and watch. Also, look at the price now
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 08, 2018, 11:06:02 PM
Even if I decide to sell, I usually only sell 50% so that I don't end up regretting it.
I am not sure if that is the best practice.
What if the price dumps and never recovers after you sell 50%?
Will you regret that you should have sold 100%?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I think after this you'll do great. all of these are gold. What you feel right now  is actually part of the wisdom in decision making. As long as you gain profit i don't think you're at loss because you gained important ground on how to properly weigh whether you sell or hold. This is also a good note for us in this market.
Activity: 73
May 08, 2018, 11:33:26 AM
I think that you experience none What emotions. Apparently half the investors who are worried about their contributions, almost do not sleep at night, because they are worried about their investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 08, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
Even if I decide to sell, I usually only sell 50% so that I don't end up regretting it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Dont blame yourself that was just a normal maybe you are not just lucky at that time. Maybe you just lose your patience in trading so nextime you have to do wait carefully until you earn a good profit. Remember patience is vertue so do it even how long it is as long as there are someone using it wont lose.
Activity: 588
May 08, 2018, 09:50:48 AM
Don't be tilted because everyone making mistakes and more people not learning from it. You recived good experience and became stronger and better in trading after all.
May 08, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
You are not the only one. nobody is perfect in Cryptotrading.you should learn about why you lost your money from trading .just correct them.
Activity: 53
May 08, 2018, 09:33:09 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

In these days, it's too easy to "check the price". Without proper self-control, we will lose everything as you are witnessing. I did the same. Bought ADA and NEO last year for next to nothing. Sold it thinking I did good. We have to learn our lessons the hard way, then move on.

For me, it was uninstalling all the price checking apps I had. I buy I token because I believe in it. I will hold it until the next milestone hits. It it goes to 0, well, it wasn't the only coin I held, and the profits from the others will outweigh the weak long-term.

Don't kick yourself. Learn from it. Invest wisely, and go do the things you used to do before playing in the market, i.e. forget about the investment for a while.

p.s. also helps if you look at the charts in a day or week view, and not in an hourly or less mode.  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
May 08, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
Just take this as an experience mate, atleast know now what to do when the next falldown price will happen. Actually, our patience on holding are the worst enemy from ourselves too, panic selling enters us to avoid and cut our losses, which is not good for us. If we know that this coin will have a posibility to increase in the past days, try to hold mate.
Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain
May 08, 2018, 09:26:51 AM
Well at least you can learn from experience, one of the best teachers Grin

In our life we sometimes do wrong decisions. Mistakes are also made to correct us and learn from it. I felt disappointed too if I can't get the things that I want or do wrong decisions. But in crypto we need to learn our mistakes to be a better one.
I think she same. Experience plays a huge role in crypto. With the help of our mistakes, we become wiser and more experienced, which will lead to greater victories in the future.
May 08, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
Dont be so angry and disappointed with yourself, you have gained a valueable experience for future! Just use it and go on working!
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

Thank for listening.
Remember one simple thing. When you sell everything, you don't keep fighting, you give up. And the next purchase will be a new battle. Never give your entire portfolio, if you're going to continue to trade.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 08, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
Probably each of us was in a similar situation. I call it - I bought experience. You can read many books, but you can learn only from your own experience
Activity: 204
May 08, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Thank for listening.
This message is my whole life. It seems that you are a winner in life as I am. Hold on bro Cry
Every day I think the market will grow, but every day it falls
Activity: 574
May 08, 2018, 07:29:34 AM
I think you are not worried and you have to wait for , for us you will make a bigger profit with you be patient and hold for higher price again. because future bitcoin prices will rise higher.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
don't get so upset.failure is normal and you should realize that after all they will only get better and better with time so tune in to positive

Yes, thats reality many people also disappointed like myself of a wrong decisions that i made resulting to a big loss of my investment. This was happened when i get panic and sell my coin in very low price and suddenly a few days later the price of my coin increases by 3 times.
Activity: 789
May 08, 2018, 07:25:02 AM
Make this a valuable lesson for the future.
it is undeniable, panic is the biggest problem we have to face in the world of investment crypto. Try to always be able to control this panic to be more calm in this business.
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 08, 2018, 07:17:00 AM
don't get so upset.failure is normal and you should realize that after all they will only get better and better with time so tune in to positive
Pages:
Jump to: