Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 64. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 09:07:11 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
This is a common experience for us here but i don't consider it a mistake because nobody knows what the future hold for that coin. I called it gambling and you took the chance. If the price of ether goes down to $1, you would shout again that you made a mistake?
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 01:20:05 PM
As long as people will keep trading with emotions they will lose money. You can simply avoid all these troubles by buying some coins, store them in your wallet and forget about everything for a few years. You will see that there will be great returns, no stress and more time for yourself.
Activity: 26
May 06, 2018, 01:02:19 PM
Everyone here certainly does a thing which they regret. Just like me, im very disappointed for doing a panic selling. I lost my calm and my mind cant decide well. It results to a panic selling. Im very sad that it happen, but as long as you learned from your previous mistake you are still okay. Lets move on and remember the lesson from your mistakes. Cheer up!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 05:45:37 PM
remember experience can be the best teacher, to be more careful again in the future. Keep your spirit and think positively
Activity: 59
May 05, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
Dont be disappointed to your self if you do the decision yet ts ot good just face it and learn from it. Believe in bitcoin work hard and its not the end of the world
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 05, 2018, 10:40:11 AM
most of the newbie experienced it, so dont feel so bad about yourself. just accept what happens, and forget about it, you cannot do anything about that, it already happens, and you cannot go back in time.
Activity: 602
May 05, 2018, 10:36:01 AM
there are moments in life when we are seriously not satisfied with our behavior and our capabilities or our actions, in any case, we must forgive ourselves misconduct, because otherwise you will not learn anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
Even though it is not funny but dude I tell you these are the development stages that most of us go through. So n worries, all you have to do is learn from your mistakes and try to be patient and don't let the FUD overcome you.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 05, 2018, 10:32:09 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
all there are disappointed guys, i also never had it, if you buy ETC and regret. I once bought 65 ETH at 0.025BTC and BTC at 700 $, but I sold all ETH at 0.030Btc rate. and we see now .. all already on the moon. I can not do long-term investments. because looking for daily profit.
Activity: 420
May 05, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
This is a common experience with many cryptocurrency traders, I have also sold a token at the price of $0.06 just about a month later the price hit $1 what a pit for myself. I learned in hard way, the true is that when you believe in a project hodl the crypto for some months do not sell in a hurry.
Activity: 249
May 05, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
It's ok Everyone who tried to trade or buy some coins can tell you the same story. I did the same but with some altcoins from the bottom from 400-700 place on market and hopefully I didn't invest much cause I lost 30% of deposit. Now I'm choosing only proper altcoins with a solid team and anyway sometimes shit happens. This is nothing but experience. I tried to read a lof, spend more time to research and control myself. Cause our emotion it's our best enemy. Patience is a key to everything. I invest only free money that I don't affraid to lose.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
May 05, 2018, 10:13:25 AM
Well, it is much better to let it all out here in this forum rather than keeping it all to yourself. Just learn from your mistakes and make sure than you won't do it again and again as time passes by. One lesson should be enough to change how you see things. Once is okay, twice is enough and thrice is too much! I know that it is hard to keep your trust on cryptos after experiencing this one, but you should trust in once more.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 10:09:07 AM
I understand that. Crypto is where i experienced most of my regrets in life. Like why didn't i sell during the last bull run. Why did I hold too much on a coin. Why did I sell at a loss. and so on. WHat's important is we learn from it.
Activity: 273
May 05, 2018, 10:07:36 AM
I think we all make mistakes and stupid things because we are too rash. make this a lesson for us in the future not to fall into the same hole. and make this a valuable science in the future.
Activity: 126
May 05, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
Market is always right as the saying goes! I am yet to meet anybody who always get it right all the time. You win some and you lose some. It is good we have a place like bitcointalk where we can pour out our frustrations from our mistake and bad decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
May 05, 2018, 09:47:19 AM
You need to hold yourself together and ride with the smart money. Don't be one of the weak hands selling impulsively.
Activity: 700
May 05, 2018, 09:43:14 AM
This is a sad story. I think that everyone who invested in cryptocurrencies faced similar problems. Therefore, I prefer to keep the coins until they rise in price at least three times.
Activity: 41
May 05, 2018, 09:43:06 AM
It is a bold step you have taken in creating this thread. The is never the end for you, you have better things than this, to achieve in crypto.
Activity: 68
May 05, 2018, 09:29:50 AM
Everyone has his own story about losing and profit. But most of them continued doing it because thay have learned something from the lessons. So don'rt lose heart and keep on moving, you will find the treasure.
Activity: 183
May 05, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

Thank for listening.

just as it did with my life, I also bought Bitcoin at $ 13,000 and went up to $ 19,000, and by that time my estimation had gone up.

but when bitcoin drops to $ 6,000 I've already stoppedlose at $ 11,000

, continue when my $ 7,000 Bitcoin buyback and now Bitcoin rate is $ 9,800 and my capital is now back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: