Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 60. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 06:56:15 AM
I think everybody has done it, I never did as you did, no point keeps regretting it better you think that in the future you can get better, like the saying saying sometime u win sometime u learn.
Activity: 28
May 15, 2018, 06:14:59 AM
It is perfectly normal to feel uneasy. We've all done stupid things. The market is out of our control. Accidents happen. It's hard to predict exactly what will happen, and we don't know everything. We can't see what's happening in the world. That may be a lesson.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:36:23 PM
I was angry with myself . Patience is a virtue,in this high volatility market you need to be patient in all aspects,what i am doing if the alts bleed? I turn my PC off and go to sleep. You gotta remember, we are in a new technological field. There is no right or wrong yet, just keep at it and you can only fail if you stop trying! Keep fighting my friend.
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 11:30:07 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.
I think you should not be too strict with yourself in life or in business. Even in a crypto environment, the movement of values ​​is always faster than all the space and time we can see. And in us, no one can be perfect. In fact, the boundary between success or loss in the crypto market is very fragile. and the decisive moment is in a snap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
May 14, 2018, 11:29:34 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

We all have been there silenthawk, Its a stage that every new entrant to the crypto-world passes through - ask Legendary/Hero members who sold their Bitcoin at $1 back in the years after they bought it at $0.08. You are better of - some bought pizza and others threw away 7500 bitcoins.  Cool

The most important thing is the lesson - Just think of your losses as School Fees.
Activity: 68
May 14, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
Patience is a virtue. In this highly volatile market, you need to be patient in all aspects. You still have time to invest in passwords, find a good coin, for example, ETH is still undervalued, maybe it will reach 3000 US dollars next year, so now do some investing to get profitable coins and have patience to hold them.
Activity: 448
May 14, 2018, 11:20:54 PM
May people have encountered this kind of scenario and the mindset that you should have is that at least you have gotten a decent profit out of that experience. That is it plain and simple buy low sell high volume is the key though but you need to invest what you can afford to lose, always the golden rule of crypto.

Never did I, because I know that I'm doing the best that I can to handle my investment, there are just few things in which we cannot control and that we have to make a big decision. But I know thay everything is temporary and that the market will be able to recover soon.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 11:19:40 PM
Well don't need to tell everyone and keep it by yourself, keep it in mind so it will be a good lesson for you. Experience is a very good teacher and I believe you will learn and be patience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 11:16:46 PM
May people have encountered this kind of scenario and the mindset that you should have is that at least you have gotten a decent profit out of that experience. That is it plain and simple buy low sell high volume is the key though but you need to invest what you can afford to lose, always the golden rule of crypto.
Activity: 420
May 14, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I'm sorry to hear about your current event. It's true regret always comes later and you can only regret all the deeds you have done to yourself. But believe me, behind all the problems you face must be a lot of lessons and experiences that make yourself better. Regret may be sad but may not be protracted in regret and sadness. You are lucky to have felt very bad. That means you have to keep your spirit and become a better person.
Activity: 67
May 14, 2018, 10:44:36 PM
I am extremely sad about my spirituality and firmness.
I'm a stupid man lucky to myself.
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 10:22:46 PM
The main thing is patience. Without him, everything will go down. Learn to wait. Investment is a win-win option, as is trading. You will never lose if you are patient.
Activity: 141
May 14, 2018, 10:17:45 PM
Trading is all about patience. We all make mistakes and I think its a good foundation for you to earn more in the future. Now you have become more experienced and won't make such mistake in the future. So hold on and continue. You will earn way more in future and this will be a story to laugh about.
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 10:04:08 PM
You have to overcome difficulties, diligently learn experience and really patience in the market Crypto, so hopefully win many wins. Hurry up, there will not be much success.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 09:53:39 PM
I've been through worse, but it's the type of thing that one keeps quiet. Keeps the pain inside. This crypto can generate some horrible feeling emotions.
Activity: 21
May 14, 2018, 09:50:07 PM
Im very dissapointed with myself too,I bought 1,5 btc at 18500 $ and now Im having a huge loss,but I hold and hope the market will recover soon.This is crypto so take it easy
Activity: 22
May 14, 2018, 09:44:26 PM
You need to check out the famous HODL thread
Activity: 271
May 14, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

Thank for listening.

Interesting and all of us must have done it but anyway you should not make haste.Crypto is a game of patience if you have selected some strong project based coins then you should stick to that and dont be impatient as you mentioned above hold it till it reach to your planned return.I am holding ETH for last 9 months when its price was just $267 and now its around $700,i can sell it now but still its not closed to my planned profit so i would hold it instead of sale.
You are right, I bought ETH when price was 300$ then dropped to 120$, I didn´t sell and now, I can only laugh at those who sell in panic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

Thank for listening.

Interesting and all of us must have done it but anyway you should not make haste.Crypto is a game of patience if you have selected some strong project based coins then you should stick to that and dont be impatient as you mentioned above hold it till it reach to your planned return.I am holding ETH for last 9 months when its price was just $267 and now its around $700,i can sell it now but still its not closed to my planned profit so i would hold it instead of sale.
Activity: 17
May 14, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
I think all of us have made some mistakes with our trading strategy over time don't beat yourself up too much over it. Now I always set myself an initial realistic target with a coin and even if it is on a run then I would still sell the predetermined amount. If the coin goes up in multiples then it is sensible to sell enough to recover your initial investment and leave the rest running.
Pages:
Jump to: