Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 81. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 16, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
Sometimes it seems more and more to me that trading is a gamble because sometimes after a big investment you can not really fall asleep because there is always a chance that you will wake up and in the morning there will be nothing.
I think that you experience none What emotions. Apparently half the investors who are worried about their contributions, almost do not sleep at night, because they are worried about their investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
Sometimes it seems more and more to me that trading is a gamble because sometimes after a big investment you can not really fall asleep because there is always a chance that you will wake up and in the morning there will be nothing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
Hello everyone! When you enter the world of crypto, you need to initially nastoroit themselves, and most importantly, only patience and calm, positive. If you buy, prepare to hold for some time, and after that to be profit.
Activity: 364
March 16, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
Many people learn about the crypto currency and think that you can quickly become rich. But it's not like that. Of course you need experience and not always it will be positive. In your case, the XRP situation is already familiar. Many hamsters learn about Ripple, consider it very promising and buy a lot. In addition, it is cheap. Then everyone begins to suffer. This year, it is also well-trained, and then all will be shaved
Activity: 540
March 16, 2018, 03:22:58 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I also have many regretful moments. I am using the knowledge that I learned in my past actions for me to overcome all of my losses. I know that it is part of becoming a successful trader in the future.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 16, 2018, 01:19:05 PM
I am more disappointed in myself. I want to make more money to change my life, only to be rich enough to satisfy my restless heart.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
March 16, 2018, 01:17:23 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
It is normal to lose sometimes, I think failing is one of the challenges that we should face for us to become successful person. I believe that you gained many knowledge about what you did. You should use it for you to earn big amount of money.
Every experience, good or bad we learn from it. We may go through a lot of mistakes, trials, and despair in life, but all these will make us a better and stronger person. Failure is part of success, and it's up to us how we deal and face it bravely. Always remember it's not the end of everything yet, continue to fight and stay courageous. Take the test of life and be blessed with its consequences.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
I was like you ... psychology is the key in crypto .. you do not pass the psychology of yourself will lose everything in this market. be careful
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
We all make mistake in our life. I also have some regrets on not holding on ETH and Bitcoin and sell it early. But I have a reason for selling it so I didn't get that much frustration.
Activity: 294
March 16, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

Thank for listening.

I understand how bad this market failure is because I have felt the same way. I lost most of my fortune after two months of entering the market, at that time I felt extremely stuck and depressed. But then I started to find out the reason and I found the reason so I started researching and investing again, now I get back the capital and get the profit from it.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 16, 2018, 12:35:08 PM
I think that you are not one such, I had quite a lot of similar situations and in the belief that there are many people)))
Activity: 153
March 16, 2018, 12:32:29 PM
It's very simply in this market. I think a lot of people are doing the same thing with you so you need market research and analysis before making a decision buy or sell. You shouldn't continue depressed because it don't help you get back your money as well as making you have more rational decisions. To winning in this market you have to forget mistakes after you learn experience from these mistakes.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
yes, and I'm sure everyone has been disappointed because of the failure that he did but do not despair to learn from the failure and now I try to get up and try not to be disappointed again in order to achieve what I dream of .... Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
March 16, 2018, 12:03:24 PM
It is normal to feel disappointed particularly given the recent downs of the market and the many rumors about bitcoin dumpling on behalf of the mtGox accounts. Also, it seems like ether does not recover.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
March 16, 2018, 11:23:08 AM
only one day and the price becomes 30 $, woow very painful to hear it but this is the life we ​​sometimes choose the wrong and right step.
you are just unlucki, you can still fix everything. you have to think that it's not just you who make mistakes but everyone else also experience them.
maybe you should go on holiday to calm down, do not keep on thinking.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 16, 2018, 11:19:40 AM
Decisions made on emotions are always bad. You need to be more calm.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
March 16, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
it seems that what you are doing right now and right because now I think it is the right time to invest in altcoin or bitcoin, so you just calm down all will be back and beautiful in time.
Activity: 406
March 16, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

Thank for listening.

You will not believe, but you are not the only one so lucky Grin In this market you need to keep yourself in hand and do not despair. Each fall is followed by growth. It may not be as large as you want. You have to be patient. The market does not forgive mistakes. If you believe in crypto, then you need to wait a little.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 16, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

Thank for listening.
It is normal to lose sometimes, I think failing is one of the challenges that we should face for us to become successful person. I believe that you gained many knowledge about what you did. You should use it for you to earn big amount of money.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Thank for listening.
Well, it is the lesson for us. Be patience more and wait because it is really worth it if you wait. I am sire that you regret it. But just accept the fact that every second s the value and price of the coins in this kind if industry will very fast to change. Next time you will be a greqt holder because ypu experience that
Pages:
Jump to: