Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 78. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
Doing  some research can make your life easier and also doing this term you can avoid being scam or just wasting time so you can know what you will do it you are going to continue or not and also take profits and cut some loss
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 10:57:35 AM
Dont be disappointed for all of your wrong doing trading crypto. Remember that failure is part of growing up. If we didn't learn from our mistakes then the same mistakes happen all over again.

Do not grieve on the past instead continue to grow and prepare for the future. There are no successful trader, person, business etc.. that did not experience failures on their journey to success. Move on and learn your lessons. You are not alone.  

Through mistakes you can develop, always seek peace. Making mistakes is part of us, we are Humans, even veterans who make investments, can make mistakes, in small quantities
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
April 12, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
yes i do have same experience as yours. That why you need to learn how to be patient. Consider it as an experience and knowledge for great of good. I do learn a lot from my mistake, and i keep trying to improve myself in day trading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Do not worry, we all make a mistake and it's normal, they need to learn, draw conclusions and go further
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
That’s sad. I have similar experiences. Be optimistic because pessimism is really bad.

Yes you are right with that instead of being disappointed in yourself study more and search more very well about everything connects with cryptocurrency and trading come back stronger forget about your emotions so it will not affect your trades.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 10:39:50 AM
Feel so sorry for you, but on a good day it is something that is common with more than 50% of people  trading or hodling crypto, that's why it's good to always follow the coin you invested in, so as to know what really cause the pump or dump, either way it can be as a result of BTC pump or dump, emotions plays a vital role in this business, learning how to control it ain't that easy, it seems you invested huge in both coins for you to feel the pain this much, better days ahead. man
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
i think patience is the key not only do you make the same mistake as you did. I admit this is also my patience, but I know the mistake I made.
Activity: 364
April 12, 2018, 10:30:13 AM
some people feel it. but from that mistake we learn if sure to be patient but if not sure leave it only that decision should be taken. always use money management as a consideration.
Activity: 42
April 11, 2018, 09:51:15 PM
nothing wrong. it happens to everyone that it happens. learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 141
April 11, 2018, 09:49:50 PM
I feel your pain. you really don't have to blame yourself. And  I understand how bad this market failure is because I have felt the same.  way. But we can learn a lesson from that experience.
Activity: 84
April 11, 2018, 09:47:20 PM
That’s sad. I have similar experiences. Be optimistic because pessimism is really bad.
Activity: 226
April 11, 2018, 09:40:32 PM
We all have those regretful moments. but you ought to have been a little more patient youd have made more money. its a lesson learned though, if you believe in a coin, hold on to it a long as possible
Activity: 266
April 11, 2018, 09:14:10 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself, everybody fucks up once in awhile. Crypto is so hard to predict and I would have made the same mistake you made as well. There is nothing you can do about it other than accept it and grow from your mistake. Make it as a learning experience and learn from it.
Activity: 71
April 11, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

We are human an ordinary human, we don't have the capability to see the future or to see what will happen on the next day when we woke up. This is like a game, sometimes we win and sometimes we loss. don't blame yourself after all you gain even small, just think positive that next time you should have to think more before you sell everything or buy.
Activity: 434
April 11, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
That is the main thing that is needed in here. All you need to do with crypto currency is to just keep it for very long term. Wait everything, big loss, profit, no matter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
April 09, 2018, 10:33:57 AM
That is part of gaining experience... i know you loss much... but the good part is that you learned something, so you will not fall for it in the future. Cheer up man! move on! try again and this time make sure of it.

Just curious. How did you gain control of this account? You are not the original owner of this account, Mr. Ethan Mckibben?
Activity: 420
April 08, 2018, 05:54:07 AM
Thats how crypto works, so you better not check the prices every once in a while, buy it now and let it there for one year and see what will happen. Much better if you buy btc rather than eth and XRP because its the BTC who has a great future.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
April 08, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
I think that everyone had such cases that could not be maintained and sold ahead of time, when it was possible to wait. But no one in the crypt will do 100 percent predictions. Do not worry
Activity: 168
April 08, 2018, 03:46:06 AM
Yes, I don't think you need to care much about this matter. It's just that time is wrong. If you switch to another time, it may not be like this.
This time you can only be patient, and wait for spring coming.
Activity: 532
April 08, 2018, 02:01:25 AM
Did the same last December also I have this coin from an airdrop (10k ELTcoin) sold it for $100+ and after 3 days the price went up and it was already worth $1.8k and I was like WTF? I wasn't able to sleep well for a few days and I was also very dissapointed but I can't do anything about that so I just move on and think it as a learning mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: