Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 82. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 16, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Thats all right bro,thats a part of life ,being a trader in investing the cryptocurrency,there are times in our life that  our decision in making to sell our altcoins is not in favor to us,just like in your experience that sometimes you dissapointed in yourself that everything happen to your investment trading will turn to failure,but for me everything is alright because there are saying that you cannot become a good trader or expert if you cannot commit failure in all of your investment transaction,therefore failure is the step toward success in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
Sometimes, we commit mistakes, but it's our way of learning and not making the same mistakes again. It's because of your fear of losing your money that you decided to sell it and it didn't went according to plan. Though you should not call yourself "stupid" for that decision because you just thought of what might happen if the price of your coin goes down again. There are still chances for new beginnings, just wait for that opportunity and keep trusting and holding your investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 15, 2018, 02:52:00 PM
Don't blame yourself; in trading, regret is a permanent temptation, but is completely useless: you took decision on some info, and that's all.
After the fact, it doesn't make sense to regret.
Just note what you have lernt, and go on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 05:10:48 AM
I do know that feeling,I got disappointed a lot last year selling cheap,buying peaks.Cryptotrading demands from you steel nerves and titanium balls,otherwise you get too much stressed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 08:05:49 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I had same feelings in 2015 when I thought that buy altcoins it's simple way to earn BTC. How I was wrong...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2018, 07:41:47 PM
I think a lot of people are doing the same thing with you, including myself. that is the importance of market analysis, do not be rushed and be patient, do all with a calm mind for better results
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
March 11, 2018, 07:29:32 PM
As long as you sold at profit then I don't see any wrong about it. If you buy high and sell low, then that is wrong. But if you take profit whether small or huge, a profit is still a profit. Experience is the best teacher. You'll learn and make huge profit one day. Just keep on trying and learn from all your experiences.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 07:21:59 PM
You need to check out the famous HODL thread
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Money must be invested in various currencies. This will ensure that losses on the cryptocurrency market would not be catastrophic. I would still invest in real estate also. This is the best asset in my opinion.
Real estate is the most necessary asset for the world while we are "making" more people for the world now. The demand of real estate always higher than other asset, just can be after Gold. However, the most interesting of real estate investment does not stop at its demand, you can earn many profits through rental of real estate, it can creates passive income for you, different Gold can not help you anything while you hold for long-term.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
Everyone needs experience, it is important to draw the right conclusions and go further
Learn to control emotions
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 11, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
Everyone has a mistakes, but do not get so upset. It is better to look for a good opportunity to return this money. Now you can buy coins very profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 11, 2018, 02:43:37 PM
It is a sore subject for all of us, and at the same time exciting. I, of course, too unpleasant to remember those moments when I do not having experience on the exchanges has lost quite a lot due to the underestimation of the coin, because of my haste. Now, having a little experience, I understand that it is not necessary to worry much. The main thing is health and happiness, and experiences take away health, nerves and sometimes even faith in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

Thank for listening.

Money must be invested in various currencies. This will ensure that losses on the cryptocurrency market would not be catastrophic. I would still invest in real estate also. This is the best asset in my opinion.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
i sold all ltc on 23$ and he then go to 300$ fuck this your health is most important
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
I have the same story! only now I ETH sold at $ 50, and after 4 days it became $ 100 ... It's insulting but nothing
Activity: 350
March 10, 2018, 02:24:21 PM
It seems to me that everyone had sad stories with a cryptocurrency.
Everything will be fine! The market of cryptocurrency is wavy, growth, then decline.
I bought TRON at the top, but it fell. Now I'm in the minus.  Now I'm waiting.
I try to be more careful in buying.
This is a good lesson.
Activity: 265
March 10, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
Haha, man, don't worry! Btw, have you considered buying Tokens of different ICOs and earn on them? Some ICOs do offer really good terms for the Tokens price growth and demand. Check this one out for example: https://goo.gl/RddguE
Really promising!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 02:03:52 PM
They said the coin was long-term. You have enough time to wait   Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 01:48:44 PM
Make it a valuable lesson for you not to repeat it in the future. You do not have to always blame yourself, you have to give up everything to be free from guilt.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
March 10, 2018, 01:34:27 PM
A couple of weeks ago, etc traded at $30-40, and ripple reached $3.5 in January. This story once again confirms that crypto-investment requires patience. When you make an investment, do not expect that your assets will increase by several times in a few days.
Pages:
Jump to: