Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 79. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
April 08, 2018, 12:00:08 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Atleast year you sold it for profit at last I have lost some coins by not selling I had centra worth 10 k now it’s became nothing . Still coins like pos also became nothing once trading for 3 dollar so in crypto space we can’t predict anything . If your patience exceeds may reach loses like me.
Activity: 203
April 07, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
We all have disappointments, maybe because we don't have someone who can give us advice. The best thing that i can advice is for you to know how to have a self control and also if you're not sure about the move you are going to do, ask for some advice to a traders. That's what i did and the result is good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
Wish you can relax, encrypt the money market is usually unstable, Money dropped can earn back again, I hope you can believe in a positive direction,good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 11:29:39 PM
Dont be disappointed for all of your wrong doing trading crypto. Remember that failure is part of growing up. If we didn't learn from our mistakes then the same mistakes happen all over again.

Do not grieve on the past instead continue to grow and prepare for the future. There are no successful trader, person, business etc.. that did not experience failures on their journey to success. Move on and learn your lessons. You are not alone. 
Activity: 129
April 07, 2018, 08:02:12 PM
That's very disappointing, but don't worry you are not the only one who experienced that. They only just hide it because of shame. But you're not stupid, maybe it was just your timing that went wrong. Be patient.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 04:32:03 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

You can't really blame yourself because the reality is that we are not fortune tellers or forecasters. The only thing we can do in this cryptoworld is to hope and guess, and you are not the only one having bad decisions. Others could have lost millions on wrong decision. So don't get discouraged and continue to try, maybe someday we'll hit jackpot.
At least, you should to find which things make you feel your decision is right.
Because you can't invest in cryptocurrency while you don't know the future of cryptocurrency can be better or worse than at time you investing.
As Ethereum, I calculed asic mining + some reason to make its value can increases at least up to $1,000 again in the next time, so, I bought many ETH to prepare that time happens.
You can call me an active trader on the market.
Activity: 812
April 06, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Don't blame your self  because it's not your fault if market down or up. The best you can do is to buy more and hold it some of us here is like that but who knows what will happen in the market right? The best strategy is buy when its cheap and sell it when it's high.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 06, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

Thank for listening.

You can't really blame yourself because the reality is that we are not fortune tellers or forecasters. The only thing we can do in this cryptoworld is to hope and guess, and you are not the only one having bad decisions. Others could have lost millions on wrong decision. So don't get discouraged and continue to try, maybe someday we'll hit jackpot.
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 07:42:32 PM
Never be like the man that raised this topic we all are commenting! this true life experience happened to me too... just be patient, buy and HODL price surely will go up! this the best time to buy as many coins as possible you can... this is the best decision you can ever make...
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 06, 2018, 07:33:55 PM
This has happened to me several times. Yeah, it's a shame, but there's nothing we can do. You can't predict the future.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 07:30:56 PM
I made a same mistakes in trading rushing to get small profit rather than getting more in just waiting. This is a good example of patience is the key in trading and also to succeed. I remember that time when i was trading neo this also happened to me couple of times.
Activity: 234
April 06, 2018, 07:23:14 PM
Just accept that the market is unpredictable. Probably, many investors have similar stories, and I including. So just accept this market specificity.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 07:09:29 PM
maybe trading is not your destination. try yourself in other projects - such as ICO or Baunty
Activity: 142
April 06, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

Thank for listening.
On the bright side: It's a hard lesson that's best taught at the start (assuming) rather than later when your richer.
Activity: 294
April 05, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
I think that you absolutely should not be upset and you should be aware in which you have invested your money.Wait a bit and everything is back to normal I'm sure
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 08:52:23 AM
In trading, you will make many bad decisions. There is no way to be right forever.
So it's useless to blame itself. What's important is that at the end of the game, we will get profits.
Activity: 108
April 05, 2018, 08:43:33 AM
What's your problem? You've got to disappoint yourself. You've done something bad. Think about it well. That's a good idea.thing positive.
Activity: 47
April 04, 2018, 10:10:29 AM
Unpleasant mistake, it's good that I already read about such cases before I started investing myself. Now my portfolio is in the state -20% of the moment of buying, but I do not even have an idea to sell something. I have invested to make a profit of at least 200% and I will wait for this moment even for several years.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 22, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

Thank for listening.

The main rule of putting money anywhere is don’t invest the sum of money that you can not afford yourself to lose. Maybe your deal will be successful but I think this is too risky plan as for me. This is my opinion.
Activity: 20
March 21, 2018, 08:09:38 AM
Oh. Do not blame yourself. Trading is all about speculation, when it goes as expected we rejoice, but when it goes the other way round, we feel we've done the best mistake ever. Recently I also lost a little, but I always believe in the best. This is an experience.
Pages:
Jump to: