Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 84. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 07, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
It is a sad story for us to hear and we can learn something from it and we can make more moneyy with the experience.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 07, 2018, 06:26:16 AM
First of all never invest something you cant afford to lose because it will affect your trade decisions if you risk everything you had. Secondcjust try to ride the price action, look for a good coin and invest in it long term. research is everything
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
You still have the chance to do more wise investment to make up for that. And I also have the same experience with you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 06:07:11 AM
Trading doesn't always show us good days, it shows us bad days too. The only tip one can give is to play smart have patience and study the market very very carefully and particularly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
people that get scared usualle are the ones that suffer, dont invest what u can't afford to lose and think long term

It depends in the situation in the point where you are disappointed either in joining bitcoin crypto currency and in how your investing grow.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
March 07, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
You don't have to beat yourself over the mistake you made.  Else you will have to suffer more. Learn from the mistakes and push forward. 
Activity: 546
March 07, 2018, 05:36:31 AM
Each of us faced a similar problem and each of us was very unhappy with ourselves, so this test, which everyone must go through, I think this is quite normal, you will be more demanding of yourself.
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 05, 2018, 12:59:20 PM
I can feel you, many of us might be finding your situation similar. Try to keep updated with news and discussion channel, you may find some updated information.
Activity: 336
March 05, 2018, 12:41:37 PM
You are not the only one,I guess nobody is perfect in cryptotrading.I did so many big mistakes in the past year. Sad But the good thing in crypto is you always have second chance to recover your funds.Im sure you'll be ok.
Activity: 547
March 01, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
Yeah, I have some stories like that. And I think that most of people who few years were involved to crytocurrency have the same stories. So it was good lesson to learn and I belive that we will not repeat this mistakes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

Thank for listening.
That is trading market life no one knows when coins gonna rise up but this may serve as your learning experience that the next time you sell maybe not all of your coins you have to leave some coins so when there is a price surge happen you have some left to celebrate.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
March 01, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

Thank for listening.

Cryptocurrency has still a lot of gas for growth. The key for success is holding the BTC or altcoins for the longer period of time. If you look at the crypto performance for a period of 5 years, it is more profitable to become investor rather than the day trade. Don’t lose hope you can still recover your lost if you decide to continue investing in crypto.
Activity: 116
February 28, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

Thank for listening.

you are not dead yet invest in the future but be very carefull,study and also be patient
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
Lmao this is basically me in the beginning. Now I learned TA and also to always check if the project has upcoming stuff.
Activity: 13
February 28, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
I too was blaming myself for not investing in cryptocurrencies earlier, and when I did, I did not invest wholeheartedly, I should have joined btctalk much earlier when someone recommended me to do so but my wife was grumbling that all cryptocurrencies are scam, I should have know abt bitcoin mining when I were doing research to join folding@home.
But I guess we cant blame ourselves since no one can ever predict future (hey, remember Bitcoin Pizza Day story?), so hopefully still not too late for us to find gem and hop on the bandwagon.
Activity: 146
February 28, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
Not just you who have experienced such a thing. Things like that already many people who have felt it. Many stupid people who have experienced the same thing as you including me. So do not stress. Enjoy each process that you. And stay excited.
Activity: 186
February 28, 2018, 11:23:45 AM
Sometimes, we do mistakes, but it's our way of learning and not making the same mistakes again that's why I will say that There are still chances for new beginnings, just wait for that opportunity and keep trusting and holding your investment. Though I'm really quite an impatient person as well but in this market, we really need to wait for the right time.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 28, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
the decision as distinguished the use of opponential regression with the scatter in position of the movesment of price with the token market chart as the drawing, those as of with the limit with the sphere of field as rejceting idea to work on extent as requesting of more with displacement of risks as the use with the confinesment of signals on returns with the decision as applying use of more with the technical examination as referring switches of algorithm on inductives of action as restricting border with the boundary to accept and rejecting the different point of focus with the arrange of objectives.

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
February 28, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
I read this and see myself. Probably everyone had such mistakes. The market makes you do what it want. Probably if you feel you need to sell, this is the moment you need to wait. Can't teach myself to do this
Activity: 118
February 28, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

Thank for listening.

this is your experience that you have learned now try to learn from it don't worry it happens to the best of us you are still alive so invest another day
Pages:
Jump to: