Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 87. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 39
February 25, 2018, 05:48:21 PM
We all here have a lot to regret, and we all had our "pizza moment"! (from Lazlo's pizza payed 80 million dollars...)
Much more, to blame ourselves creates lack of confidence, and then just paralisys.
We can't change the past, so regret is an useless emotions; all we can do is to learn from our mistakes, and try to do better next time.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
February 25, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

You don´t have to take things like this. It is a risky market and you knew it. Just invest what you can afford to loose and keep it without tven looking to the charts for a couple of months at least.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 05:30:18 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

That's how Sentiment Market works. Crypto market don't simply reflect all of the information out there because traders will all just act the same way. You can’t move the market in your favor. There are "Whales" and "Old Investors". You should gauge how the market is feeling, whether it is bullish or bearish.

Learn more about: Sentiment Market

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
I wanted to clarify with you, how are you doing? Where do you continue to invest and how is your trade going?
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
February 25, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
Don't worry my friend just learn, learn and learn
If you just stay with learning then he will lose his investment money. He should work on something then make it work, you get paid in the end.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
February 25, 2018, 04:37:59 PM
Don't listen to people who tell you you're a failure, cause those people simply suck. Trust yourself. (you should watch this video. )

https://youtu.be/wJPRj19OU-w
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:32:42 PM
Don't blame your self from your mistake you can learn a lot of things on it. No body is perfect,  For me that is a good experience   
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 04:12:44 PM
Doing self-destructing is not worth it. If you are not sure about yourself, then do not invest much, everything will go gradually.
Activity: 56
February 25, 2018, 02:52:59 PM
Thats me all over haha.
I feel your pain but to be honest it makes me feel better about my trades.
I just hold now, and when i feel like the coin has given he a good return ill, sell off the profit and keep the original investment.
Activity: 322
February 25, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
Oh.... We all make mistakes often. Don't be upset, I think we've all been so wrong. I hope your next investment will be better. Good luck.)
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 25, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
I'm not the only one here with a similar story) I think that all people in trading when they started that worried in this way, just someone can remake the temptation to sell when a coin has hard times.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
February 24, 2018, 05:53:33 PM
It seems to me that everyone who invested and invests their money faced such problems. Patience solves everything, but sometimes it is not enough. Therefore, we still need practice. We all learn from our mistakes.
Patience blind and wise are two opposite things.
Blindness just make the investor forget the reason to hold or invest in which coin are decreasing the value.
Sometimes, patience can be the bad choice because the base time to hold is very important.
It helps you save your time and use that amount to make money from other chances, of course, it also helps you avoid big loss.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
February 24, 2018, 01:40:40 PM
Don't get disappointed with yourself. There'll be lots of opportunities for you.
This crypto currency market will make most of us rich (only panic sellers will loose money)...

I agree with this.

A colleague of mine sold 50BTC on the cheap back in 2014. No point in beating yourself up over this.
same here, I do believe that experience something like that will give you a good decision making in the future, it happens for a reason, so think about the good side and not on the bad side. just continue living and work hard as long as you are here.

I will sell 80% of my coins when BTC reaches 40k.

That’s all I need to have a good life and want for nothing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
February 24, 2018, 12:46:01 PM
Don't get disappointed with yourself. There'll be lots of opportunities for you.
This crypto currency market will make most of us rich (only panic sellers will loose money)...

I agree with this.

A colleague of mine sold 50BTC on the cheap back in 2014. No point in beating yourself up over this.
same here, I do believe that experience something like that will give you a good decision making in the future, it happens for a reason, so think about the good side and not on the bad side. just continue living and work hard as long as you are here.
Activity: 310
February 24, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
same with me bro.
when I sold coins the price up, but when I bought coins the price down.
I got learning from those mistakes.
Activity: 198
February 24, 2018, 11:20:46 AM
My Story  Cry
I got $400 worth decred coins back in 2016 in free airdrop. I exchanged them for btc and invested in hashocean. And four days later they swindled away with my money.

Still I am nowhere in success in any crypto.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
Don't ever feel down man. You're not the only one experiencing this kind of tragedy. We all are. I was once a victim and I have nothing to do with it. Just be careful next time we should thoroughly search and scan for its legitimacy and if it could stand long. We are all here for you mate!
Activity: 364
February 24, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
It is very normal that we are sometimes disappointed with ourselves. This is human nature. We experience these feelings so that we can learn from our mistakes. Like in my case, i sold my position in a certain coin too early. Yes i made profit but if i had not sold it earlier then it would have been higher. So i have learned to control my urge to sell and i am really trying very hard to hold on longer.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
February 24, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
That was we called our self as unlucky but dont lose your hope there is some good furtune coming to you someday my friend. Nextime you have to make sure that you earn profit before you sell you holding coins or token so you wont regret it in the future.
Activity: 122
February 24, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Thank for listening.
DAMN bro tough luck feel sorry for you keep your head up and take this loss as a lesson you ain't dead yet their are more opportunities in life avail them..
Pages:
Jump to: