Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 90. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
February 21, 2018, 07:51:05 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Relax, dude. Crypto market currently is always ups-n-downs, pumps-n-dumps, better not blame yourself. You still can increase your portfolio strongly because now you have more experience and vision.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 21, 2018, 07:28:28 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Better thay you dont tell your wife,because you might earn a SLAP ON FACE because of you weaker hands,you a nervous type easily panicked when you see some price down..bt i believe this serves you a lesson and now you become a good trader.and im happy that you dont lose big amount because of panicking
Activity: 258
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
February 21, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
Everybody makes mistakes buddy, the important thing is you learn something from it. If you make similar mistakes again then it will be when you should be disappointed, this is normal humans make mistakes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 07:20:51 PM
It okay mate that's is part as human being nobody's can perfect just better luck next time because in the trading job hard to decide what is the best,.. I suggest with you relax and calm to decide again the right decision for your trading job. Shocked
you need to review all your views on trade and analyze the availability of knowledge in this area, and that your work is more effective. Do not be shy to admit mistakes and learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 252
February 21, 2018, 07:07:06 PM
i'm trading since last May and i'm doing same mistakes all the time. human nature. but i'm trying to develope a plan for investing. i hope it will work.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 06:47:04 PM
It okay mate that's is part as human being nobody's can perfect just better luck next time because in the trading job hard to decide what is the best,.. I suggest with you relax and calm to decide again the right decision for your trading job. Shocked
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 21, 2018, 06:44:59 PM
Pretty much everyone has done similar trading mistakes more than once. Nobody buys at the absolute bottom
or sells at the final top. Just hold on for the next rally to come that will cover all mistakes.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 06:39:47 PM
Smiley .  I'm a great software developer with self-certified genius mindset. I accidentally bought 2 BTC few years ago and saw myself over the moon last December when it got to $20k per coin.   And after the new year price crash, I decided to create a trading bot to make a living out of it.  After 1 week of burns of genius brain cells, I invented my own trading bot, making me $$$ loss every few minutes - and I still believed it, and kept refining my dear bot.  After a few days of playing & crying & coding & testing & playing & crying & keep believing,  my dear 2 coins became 1.

And this Monday, it dipped to 0.97 BTC. And I still believe in it. Yesterday I finally see my bot started trading with profits just before people start crazily selling off when BTC was reaching $12k...  And my bot alerted me bear is coming, "better hold" -- right after it sold my mere remaining 0.97 BTC.

My bot finally bought me back 0.98 BTC just literally 5 minutes ago.  What I say?  I still believe in it....   After all, before BTC really goes into everyone's daily life as a real daily use currency, it lives in people's belief!

Come on  Smiley  Give you self a smile.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
February 21, 2018, 06:20:16 PM
You don't have to beat yourself up. Crypto is sentiment driven. So if your emotions are not in check,  more stupid you would call yourself. Then that would continue until you give up on crypto. Easy on your self and find a way to rise again with grace n glory.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 06:19:30 PM
As long as people will keep trading with emotions they will lose money.
You can simply avoid all these troubles by buying some coins, store them in your wallet and forget about everything for a few years.
You will see that there will be great returns, no stress and more time for yourself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
February 21, 2018, 06:11:43 PM
i am also dissappointed myself but exactly opposite with you. i have been holding my etcs for 1 year. tehere were so many opportunity sell them and increase the quantity but i all the time scared to sell them and hold. now i lost soo much profit in bitcoinwise...
Activity: 297
February 21, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
Its not only you and you can just do it for you self again thats in way to back to you again what are loosing to you dont give up do not blame your self 
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 06:41:25 PM
It is natural, lose and win or gain and loss it has become destiny and risk that must be accepted. do not blame yourself too much. it's all the risks that surely happen in the course of distraction in the world of crypto. make it a lesson where you have to be patient and believe in yourself and also believe in the market. so stay calm.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

Thank for listening.

The loss is happened due to your impatience,how can you expect that your investment will give huge profits from next day of you invest your investment need to be in long term to earn profits.
But still you have time to invest on crypto find a good coin for eg ETH is still undervalued maybe it will reach $5000 in the next year so make some investment now to get profits and be calm if the prices are down because it will recover soon.

This guy gets it. You cant expect to be prosperous without being prepared to take a few steps back. You picked good coins to begin with, so I dont understand why you sold so quickly? Buy low sell high or buy high sell low?  Cool Cheesy
Activity: 518
February 20, 2018, 05:44:06 PM
Market has the mind of it's own and certainly no one can predict the market. I am sure every active trader can connect with what happened to the op. I have experience situation like this. One must make provision for every market condition.
Activity: 14
February 20, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
Everyone has similar stories to this.

Patience is the key to crypto investing but of course it's easier said than done.
Activity: 98
February 20, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Thank for listening.
This is just a human factor which affects all our actions. Reassure yourself that you still earned a profit.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
It happens, no sense kicking yourself over it.  You didn't lose money, and you did what you thought was best at the time.  You also gained some valuable experience for your future trades.  There are people who have experienced worse situations, such as selling for a loss only to have it skyrocket.
Activity: 98
February 20, 2018, 05:15:35 PM
I experience also that kind of regret i bought DCN last year of November for about 0.00000145 i hold it until this February i was afraid of the price falling that got nothing to be profit,i sold it for the price of 0.00000125 and rise 1 week before i sold for about 0.00000155 i was full of regret when i saw the price value got into it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 20, 2018, 05:15:06 PM
What's the biggest problem here? you lost money bro? Well, we did too! You must work harder to get your money back and take a big profit, don't ever fail and if you fail, stand up! work to get up!
I also lost, he also lost, you also lost, it happens! it's life: a profit and a lost!
Work harder and don't say these bad words, work to say ''I did it''!

You told me very well, my friend. I really congratulate you.
You said everything I wanted to say.
This is the most important thing.
Pages:
Jump to: