Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 89. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 05:21:28 AM
I totally agree with you guys. Everyone makes stupid things, but we must be resilient and don't get mad with ourselves. Just keep digging and look forward. Never miss the goal that we put at the beginning of our journey
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 03:09:59 PM
I think it's not you who ever do such stupid things. I've also felt such a thing and it makes me very disappointed. And make me feel annoyed and cause me to be a lot of thoughts. But it has passed, surely we can learn from our mistakes. So stay excited and work hard again. The failure we experience is success in the future. Trust me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I think this is common type of the mistake that usually most of the newbie makes mistakes because in the starting they look towards the market of the altcoin and make analysis that if he will invest then after small increase in price will give a better change of the profit and also many better better positivity thinking.  But in actual when they entered in the trading in starting then they aware that here it is much risky ( Because this is a common type of the thinking where chances of small.loss gives big fear ) and in that case of small no. Of days people sold Thier coin at loss .
So here now my advice for you is to just keep calm and never get sad with market of any particular coin and make yourself more positive and Don't sell your coin at low pric or at late .
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 22, 2018, 10:25:13 AM
Disappointed yes I will feel the same also but I know you have learnt a lesson and it's not too late there are alot of opportunities even now.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
Don't beat yourself up. No one trades perfectly. Let this be a lesson. Be happy to have the opportunity to learn from your mistakes. If this game was easy it wouldn't be any fun. Just do your best everyday and always learn and grow. Have fun with it. Don't stress out. It's only money, don't let it effect your health which is the real value in life.
Activity: 42
February 22, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
The market is very versatile and sometimes you gain some and loss some. Be patient and hold. Do nothing and sell when it reaches your stop loss or profit target. We can't fully predict what will the market be for tomorrow. Just take this lost as a lesson and do better in your next trade.   
Activity: 30
February 22, 2018, 12:54:07 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I would just buy a cold wallet, trasnfer all the coins I want to HOLD there, and lock it up somewhere, just forget about it. Anyway don't blame yourself, everyone makes mistakes until they do the right thing. Without the mistakes we would never know what works, right?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 12:28:26 AM
be patient now, man! the market always fluctuate and we can not predict anything. after the mistake, we should be patient and find out the anwser why we lose and learn from them. Let's start again and you will succeed
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 11:31:55 PM
What to worry, you didn't even tell your wife Grin
Activity: 112
February 21, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
You can't get things right all the time, sometimes you lose or you gained, one thing I'll advice you is that, you gats to be patient and study the market carefully before reaction. Take for example, when I invest in a coin, I always have it in mind that it's a long term investment if all things remain equal, nevertheless, I could sold out in a month if am satisfied with the current price and if the price rise again in the next day and the next one, I don't really blamed myself because it's could go other way round too.
What am trying to say is that patience works here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 10:50:43 PM
I did it when I was a beginner in trading, experience are the perfect teacher and we need to evaluate what is all about and figure it out. In trading we need to be patient and don't panic, its hard because as an human its a common sense that we felt everyday. Keep learning and don't blame our self everyday, keep going on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 10:46:55 PM
Don't be and thinking like this is not good, you can't expect to buy every bottom and sell every top that is impossible for any one.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
February 21, 2018, 10:35:16 PM
Do you know how useful these stories are?  When I see that I made a mistake and bought altcoin at the maximum price, I do not panic and do not scold myself.  I immediately remember that many investors on the forum make the same mistake))) And immediately it becomes easier
Activity: 168
February 21, 2018, 09:49:23 PM
Sorry bro....i feel your pain...u just wanna let it out....look out for better opportunities and promise yourself never to make the same mistake....you'd be fine eventually.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 09:40:50 PM
The cause of our disappointments and the first reason is because we expect so much of each other, of life and of ourselves. Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.
Activity: 504
February 21, 2018, 09:01:56 PM
Don't be disappointed with yourself. Because many people here also experience what your done. You need to do now is recomposed yourself and forget those wrong things that you do. And be patience now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 08:30:09 PM
Being a trader comes with a high risk and patience. There will always be ups and downs wherein you have to deal with. You just have to believe that everything will fall into place and that you will succeed at the right time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 08:15:49 PM
The best you can do is learn from them. If you learn a valuable lesson, it is not a mistake, but priceless experience. Jest remember what did you do wrong and keep it in mind
Activity: 448
February 21, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Better thay you dont tell your wife,because you might earn a SLAP ON FACE because of you weaker hands,you a nervous type easily panicked when you see some price down..bt i believe this serves you a lesson and now you become a good trader.and im happy that you dont lose big amount because of panicking
it seems to me that such situations will continue to occur, so you need to learn to control yourself. but the most important thing is that you can not give all your money to trade or investment, then you do not have to worry about what others will tell you.
copper member
Activity: 110
February 21, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
Don't be disappointed ur self dude. everyone makes mistakes!
Pages:
Jump to: