Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 18. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
bitcoin is still the king and i think in 2020 its value will be higher than that of the eth but in the long run eth will recover the land and its value will match that of bitcoin
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
It is difficult now to foresee this, but etherreum develops very quickly. It seems to me that he has every chance to take the first place in terms of capitalization.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Well I will say bitcoin will always top in the price, it is use as a store of value, eth is a smart contract and in the future it will share market value with other smart contract platform. So I will bitcoin will be higher.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In my opinion at this point, if something happens then this is just an equalization in price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
No one actually knows, we shall be alive to witness the one that will be higher in price come 2020 but in my opinion bitcoin will always top the the chart because it is use as a store of value.
Activity: 224
This is a great time to accumulate ether. in 2020 Bitcoin will always be above ether but at the level of total market capitalization ether will exceed bitcoins
Activity: 197
Both conceivable however as I would see it the most grounded inclination that I look forward will be Bitcoin for quite a while in light of it's way that base on the course. Bitcoin is truly vary from ethereum despite the fact that the token generally paid by abundance battles is eth however it is extremely helpful as of now. Presumably for that since we can see that the campigns we have.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
i hope ethereum will be higher comparing with bitcoin in 2020. because ethereum is much more useful for the ecosystem. It has a better blockchain with faster speed less fee and larger network size. And smart contract also works very well.
Activity: 448
in the coming future btc and eth both will be at same place top positions and followed by next two coins Neo and Tron all these four coins have great future in future blockchain space
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
In my opinion in 2020 Bitcoin still become the most popular crypto with biggest marketcap, BTC still has biggest community and fans, Bitcoin community will be bigger around the world and demand of BTC will high, and even many international bank use it for investment. Many expert also predict the price of BTC will reach to $50K in the last of this years.
Activity: 158
I think your opinion is just an illusion. I think that in 2020, it is very likely that XRP. This is very uncertain. I think Ethereum will never be the boss. However, XRP is likely to become the first coin in 2020. Do not underestimate the power of the government.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........
1. ethereum
2. bitcoin
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto and no one can compare the price at this time. I personally prefer to choose Bitcoin as a big investment because Bitcoin's future is a lot better than Ethereum, but if Ethereum has a better platform then surely Ethereum can outperform Bitcoin in terms of technology.
I see them competing for an ever-increasing development and making their prices so high. by having such a high price can make coins have an increase in the interest, so to achieve this position Bitcoin and Ethereum trying to keep improving its development and make itself as the best coin. and I see both are very potential to reach that position.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
My opinion changes periodically and now I am sure that in 2020 the most expensive cryptocurrency will be bitcoin. Because it affects the price of altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I chose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is still the world's most expensive currency, its position is above all currencies. It does not compare to any currency. I think it will not wait for more time after all the action will be solved by bitcoin. Today bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. It is still the most expensive price and the most profitable investment instrument. The existence of new coins such as ethereum will only support and follow the binding of bitcoin but it is still difficult to exceed the bitcoin value.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I see that the popularity of Bitcoin cannot be defeated by Ethereum, Bitcoin is a coin bounded while Ethereum is not,
Ethereum's current circulation is around 75 million coins while its limit is not known how many,
while for Bitcoin currently circulating about 16 million coins and the limit is only 21 million coins,
I think this reason that causes Ethereum will not be able to surpass Bitcoin until the year 2020...

I still think that bitcoin will be the first one and no other coin can beat it for the next two years, bitcoin is too powerful and I like it, no matter if the transaction fees will be higher or lower or if the network is too messy bitcoin is the leader #1.
About the Ethereum I think it will be the follow up and will stay in the #2 position as it is a good coin with a good infrastructure and most of all the big brother of all other tokens.

bitcoin will reach the point where there will be deep saturation on the market volume, I see bitcoin will end like gold, and ethereum became the perfect medium to act as an active crypto currency in that year. Bitcoin is very complicated and looks unfriendly to government policy measures so it is very difficult to adapt into public business and legal tender.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
it is too early to make plans for 2020. it seems to me that cryptocurrencies are such a financial system that can not be predicted in any way and its development is too unpredictable
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020
A difficult question, because it is impossible to guess what value a coin will have in a month. I think that the etherium has good prospects, but it depends on the price of bitcoin. Therefore, both of these coins will show the same result in 2020.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
It seems to me that both Ethereum and bitcoin will reach such prices that we have never seen before. and it can happen even earlier than in 2020.
Activity: 462
BTC is way more established already.
Activity: 3
2020 is not that far away from now so there is still every reason to believe that bitcoin will still be higher than ethereum at that point because of the large margin between them
Pages:
Jump to: