Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 14. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Definitely, this will be bitcoin. The ethereum is too young relative to bitcoin. And all investors will first of all invest in bitcoin, which will raise its price
Bitcoin would be a clear victor if there is people wanting to trade or purchase coins on the side. If people keep selling the coins then they will find that Bitcoin and Altcoins is no longer profitable.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Definitely, this will be bitcoin. The ethereum is too young relative to bitcoin. And all investors will first of all invest in bitcoin, which will raise its price
Activity: 100
In terms of FIAT, bitcoin is gonna be more expensive than it, we can not discuss this guys.. because the answer is more than obvious after all.
Ethereum needs to have a x3 of the total bitcoin cap in order to achieve that amount of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think sometimes ETH is go to high more than btc. Because now newly coins come to market with ERC 20 blockchain technology. So i think this is a future transaction method of crypto. My opinion is eth price will be high more than btc. Cool
Activity: 420
very likely in the year 2020 eth will be a bitcoin heavy rivals because the movement is also very good but most likely butcoin will be superior because in view of the history is always superior from other tokens
Activity: 112
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins in cryptocurrency market and they all have very bright future. Actually, it's very difficult to predict exactly the future, but I think that Bitcoin will increase more because it seems to be more popular than Ethereum. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
Bitcoin will be the first, and whether the etherium second is a big question, many projects are developing very quickly
Activity: 406
I think in 2020 it's still Bitcoin will be higher, because I see Ethereum very difficult to beat Bitcoin.
No doubt about that bitcoin will be higher than ethereum, no other coins can't even come close the bitcoin ethereum also it cannot beat bitcoin in its price and popularity. There is a huge price gap between both the coins so to match with bitcoin ethereum has to do some magic.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
I think in 2020 it's still Bitcoin will be higher, because I see Ethereum very difficult to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 88
I still believe in Bitcoin will still be the most important coin of all. Bitcoin price will be higher in 2020 although anything can happen and even a new coin released in 2018 can become the number one on the market
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

For me,I still believe in bitcoin that it will still remain the king of all crypto  in the year 2020. Because while the demand in ethereum and other coins increase the demand for bitcoin also increasing that means no other coins will be able to pass through bitcoins value and popularity.
Activity: 210
i think bitcoin will be the higher that year 2020 and the second is Ethereum!! its because Ethereum is ah second coin that higher value than the other coin except bitcoin!! thats all i know!!
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
Wow it seems like people really loves to compare these two. I don’t know which one will be higher but i can say that i support both of them. We don’t even know if there will be a better coin than these two in 2020. Everything is possible.  Who knows...
Activity: 226
we never can thing about the time so far from now because just look in the past the same time you will be amazed
Activity: 305

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I will still believe that bitcoin will remain num.  One in the next few years.  For how many years bitcoin is undefeated and done great impacts to those who believe in crypto.
Activity: 125
ETH will be higher than BTC. Much of good news from ETH, such as its TPS improvement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
Here the question is: "Will bitcoin generally enjoy the demand by 2020?" . Now everyone says that bitcoin is a bubble and nobody needs it. Now bitcoin is strongly used only in darknet, where drugs are bought for it. With ETH, the situation is much more optimistic and interesting.
Activity: 97
In my opinion i think no one can beat and surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is considered as father of crypto and people areaware of but ethereum is also becoming popular but it will stay next to bitcoin i guess.
It would be pretty shameful for a coin to get a higher amount of trades and a higher price than Bitcoin because Bitcoin was the very first coin to begin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
In my opinion,btc will stay higher than ethereum until crypto is alive. If you can notice,when btc dump, all altcoins is dumping too and when btc rise,they will rise too! This really means that they are just a dependent of btc,and btc will always be the king of all coins. No one can take the throne
Activity: 280
In my opinion i think no one can beat and surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is considered as father of crypto and people areaware of but ethereum is also becoming popular but it will stay next to bitcoin i guess.
Pages:
Jump to: