Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 20. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

both of them has the potential to go high their prices by the year 2020. but bitcoin for sure, will be the most valuable crypto. ethereum will just follow the steps of bitcoin to become most valuable altcoin in the market.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
Mingkin for me for 2020 bitcoin still hold the rankings above, because we'll see now the price of bitcoin with ethereum is still much different.

If theres more people still trust and use bitcoin as their income and if theres a lot of people want to try the crypto and choose bitcoin i think my prediction of bitcoin in 2020 will going to rise more its price and because we know that bitcoin is in the high position so bitcoin  will be always higher and other coins only depends on it,
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
is clearly visible and no doubt bitcoin will continue to rise by 2020 but ethereum will also rise in price because ethereum will rise if bitcoin price rises, both can't be separated
Activity: 434

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think it will be bitcoin. I am sure that no one can approach him. The stronger the capitalization of the crypto market - the higher the bitcoin price will be. But that's my personal opinion..
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto and no one can compare the price at this time. I personally prefer to choose Bitcoin as a big investment because Bitcoin's future is a lot better than Ethereum, but if Ethereum has a better platform then surely Ethereum can outperform Bitcoin in terms of technology.

In addition to that bitcoin has a limied supply. It has only 21,000,000 BTC in total and circulating supply is even lower. There is really a big possibilty  for bitcoin price  to shoot up compared to Ethereum.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Ethereum or EOS,bitcoin is useless in the future and is a usual speculative tool that has no place in the future.
Activity: 82
The higher the bitcoin, the Ethereum will not be able to take its place if Ethereum is the second most popular on the market this does not mean that it can become the first. Bitcoin technology is higher, it is more popular. For Ethereum to catch up with bitcoin in price there must be an incredible investment in it, some events are needed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Mingkin for me for 2020 bitcoin still hold the rankings above, because we'll see now the price of bitcoin with ethereum is still much different.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
I believe that such projects as Cardano, Litecoin, NEO, EOS will also rise, perhaps they will replace someone from the podium among the leaders of the Crypto-currency. Perhaps something unusual will happen and the new coin will lead with absolutely amazing qualities for the blockchain.
Activity: 140
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto and no one can compare the price at this time. I personally prefer to choose Bitcoin as a big investment because Bitcoin's future is a lot better than Ethereum, but if Ethereum has a better platform then surely Ethereum can outperform Bitcoin in terms of technology.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
They have equal chances for me. So it is better to have both coins, and in what proportion this personal choice Smiley
Activity: 59
For me still it will be bitcoin because ethereum have huge supply in the market than bitcoin. The supply can measure the future value of these coins prices in 2020. Near to that year.
Activity: 336
In my opinion BTC will top 1 but second place can take EOS or NEO
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
Friends, are you addicted? How can Ethereum go beyond Bitcoin? In my opinion, Bitcoin is still number one in 2020. However, the second may not be Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Both bitcoin and ethereum is very good to cryptosystem. But the main thing is that ethereum will be more bigger than bitcoin my reason is that the confirmation or block of confirmed of ethereum is very fast. Within some little time it is confirmed. But bitcoin takes a longer time to confirmed. If this can be improve on it. It will be better.
Activity: 117
obviously that bitcoin is going to be higher, why are you asking such a question? it is impossible to see ethereum going to be higher  than bitcoin in terms of price
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I really hope that by 2020, the development team will still be able to integrate lightning into the network and in this case the commission prices will be so minimal that we will feel it very well.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin allways will be higher in price then every other coins.
Ether cant cost big, then smart contracts using wil be very expensive
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I would say Ethereum it wouldnt take so long to reach higher M.Cap for ethereum than to bitcoin My guess is mid 2019. The only thing is 2020 summer bitcoin have block reward halving. This may change things dramatically and put bitcoin on top again.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
No brainer, it's going to be Ethereum. But not sure at all that it will be a top3 coin. Many good projects are coming out these days, which will guarantee greater TPS than Ethereum ever will.
Pages:
Jump to: