Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 19. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
in the crypto market the price can go up and down very quickly so it is very difficult to predict what will happen in the future, but I am always convinced that Bitcoin will remain the number one in the future because the price difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin is still quite far away.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think both will have a chance to ride high because both are potential coins even every year both prices always have a significant increase and I am sure next year will continue so then in 2020 I am sure both will have a very expensive price
Activity: 268

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

We don't really know yet but I think bitcoin will still reign as the most expensive cryptocurrency knowing that its value is too far with ethereum right now. Only a sudden massive pump from ethereum will make it possible but that is too far from happening knowing that even ethereum is experiencing crisis right now just like bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I think the price for 1 Bitcoin will be higher than for one Ethereum coin, but the Ethereum will be very close for Bitcoin unless Neo becomes a more popular coin for investors.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
I think that nothing will change much and bitcoin will also be the most popular. I do not think that the ethereum can ever take rise higher
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I'd pick Bitcoin rather than ethereum since bitcoin is the first crypto it is a huge aspect for domination in the future.  Also bitcoin is more popular than ETH this is why it is much stronger than ETH or to other alt coins.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto and no one can compare the price at this time.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Here, in my opinion, there are no variants of the development of events. The ethereum has no chance of overtaking bitcoin in the price for several reasons. First, the too large price gap between ethereum and bitcoin is more than tenfold. Secondly, ethereum has a price binding to bitcoin and if this coin grows in price, accordingly, bitcoin will also grow in price.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
In the cryptocurrency market it is difficult for us to predict exactly what will happen in the future... Currently Bitcoin and ETH are the best crypto, they have great potential. It is possible that in 2020 ETH will beat BTC. However, I think this will be unlikely, because BTC is still too strong, and it still controls the market.
Activity: 317
the market is very unstable. analysts, of course, make predictions, but not the fact that they will be confirmed. especially bitcoin is unpredictable. I think their course will grow, especially given that bitcoin is getting smaller and smaller ...
Activity: 81
They are both good and the best coins in the cryptocurrency market, both are waiting for a promising future. But I believe that bitcoin will remain king. And not give up his place at the top.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
I think bitcoin will continue to be the number 1 by the end of 2020, although ethereum is a very promising coin it has made very good progress, but it is still far behind.
Activity: 518

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin. I guess (although I do love Ethereum platform very much) that Bitcoin is cooler. It will stay the most popular trusted cryptocurrency. probably, in 2020 it will be used even globally. Who knows it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think that in 2020 bitcoin will be higher than Ethereum. and it will be the number one coin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 163
I think that the Ethereum has big chance to come out on top in terms of capitalization by this year. And maybe Eos or Tezos will take his place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I think that ETH will never cost more than bitcoin. But other crypto currencies can cost above ETH, time will tell us!
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
By 2020, i guess neither Bitcoin nor ETH, something else will take the top position in the crypto world. It could be any coin, which will take over. However, we might see crypto will be used by millions of people by 2020.
Activity: 420
In 2020 my be Ethereum can over take bitcon because supply of ethereum is increasing and if the price also will go above $1000 it will be in top 1, and many investors now days interest invest in ethereum platform, if the bitcoin price continuously higher if price reached above $20k sure bitcoin will continue the king of coin always, no doubt
Activity: 392
There was a recent article on one of the multi-media financial company, where they predicted that Ethereum will most likely overtake bitcoin's market cap briefly within a year. They did mention briefly so that would mean that bitcoin will drop while ethereum would rise. However it should be normal again. The article I read was on fool's website.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
In my opinion, I think BTC will be higher than ETH. Bitcoin's market capitalization, it's demand, it's recognition worldwide and acceptability will always keep it above any other currency. Ethereum is also a very sophisticated crypto currency, highly demanded and trusted after Bitcoin but Bitcoin I think will be higher in price than ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: