Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 21. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Bitcoin will still reign still at 2020 because I think for now people are still looking at the popularity
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Bitcoin without a question. I doubt that Ethereum will continue to grow after this year and altcoins in general will stop growing after 2 years, in my opinion. Whereas the one and only Bitcoin will survive and come out on top.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I think everything will be as it was, only the price will change. in General, it would be very good that altcoins did not depend on bitcoin, I just dream
Activity: 50
Bitcoin is the father of all coin.No one can defeat bitcoin even etheruem.Bitcoin was realease on 2009 and ehereum is released on 2015 I think.Bitcoin is older than ethereum.You need to Buy bitcoin to buy ethereum.The value of ethereum is not half the value of Bitcoin.I terms of popularity bitcoin is more popular than ethereum.Bitcoin is more valuable that ethereum.Ethereum is depending on the price of bitcoin of bitcoin value is high the ethereun value is high if the bitcoin valuw is low the ethereum value is low.No one can BEAT BITCOIN.
Activity: 98
Well, it is really difficult to say for sure. ETH maybe overtake Bitcoin in terms of market capital. Because there is being some progress made to improve Bitcoin's technology but now lightening nodes coming out as its own altcoin that seems dicey. However, until now Bitcoin sill probably continues sitting on the top, because, it is the coin which is setting the other coin prices. I actually don't know.
Activity: 434
I’m sure that Ethereum will be able to take the leading position already in 2019. This will happen. I am absolutely sure of this.
Activity: 32
It is very difficult to predict such things. Bitcoin is now the undisputed leader. The Ethereum takes the second place. How the market will behave in 2 years No one will be able to predict. But I think Bitcoin will still be in first place.
Activity: 149
Personally, I think that it will be higher BTC. But by this time ETH also must have a very good price.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I see that the popularity of Bitcoin cannot be defeated by Ethereum, Bitcoin is a coin bounded while Ethereum is not,
Ethereum's current circulation is around 75 million coins while its limit is not known how many,
while for Bitcoin currently circulating about 16 million coins and the limit is only 21 million coins,
I think this reason that causes Ethereum will not be able to surpass Bitcoin until the year 2020...
Activity: 19
My judgment and prediction, ethereum will not get past the bitcoin harag, bitcoin has such a big influence on all coins, when the bitcoin price changes, the coin price including ethereum will follow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
I think it would be bitcoin because the market value is higher than ETH and absolute volume is lower. But if bitcoin will update its blockchain bitcoin will be the winner
Activity: 224
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I really hope that it's will be ETH, because this crypto have big prospects. Anybody can make own token, and run with it smart contracts. I think that future belong to ETH. In addition, this currency can be applied to any area.
pfff, are you kidding?)) bitcoin will be number one. In what area you can applied ETH? finance? Cheesy
Authorship and ownership - Ascribe
Operations with goods and raw materials - Uphold
Data management - Factom
Digital identity, authentication and authorization - Civic , BlockVerify, HYPR
Power Engineering - TransActive Grid oт LO3 Energy
Gambling - Luckchemy, Oneplay

Is it enough? Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Let's try to survive until 2020, because now is a very difficult time for people who bought bitcoin for 20k, I think that with such volatility very many will soon leave this crypto-currency world.
Activity: 140
My tip would be Ethereum, in market cap. It got quite close already, and in 2 years, I see a good chance to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Ethereum has much more use cases but it also has a much larger supply. if we are talking about price it will be BTC because there is no way ETH price will be higher due to nearly 5 times the supply. In terms of market cap, then MAYBE ETH could overtake but i don't think its likely. When institutional investment comes into the space it will find it's way to BTC first for it's finite supply and designated purpose as an investment vehicle.
Activity: 69
The gap between them is too high in price, and the price of ethereum depends on the price of bitcoin. Therefore, if bitcoin will rise or fall in price, ethereum will do the same.
Activity: 70

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I really hope that it's will be ETH, because this crypto have big prospects. Anybody can make own token, and run with it smart contracts. I think that future belong to ETH. In addition, this currency can be applied to any area.
pfff, are you kidding?)) bitcoin will be number one. In what area you can applied ETH? finance? Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
I predict bitcoin will be higher and going to the moon then now .. because in 2020 bitcoin will happen halving .. you can see when bitcoin halving .. price bitcoin will be increased i believe it ..
Activity: 30
I think it is Bitcoin. The number of Bitcoins is fixed, and Bitcoin has been recognized by more people. So I think bitcoin will be higher.
Activity: 224

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Pages:
Jump to: