Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 17. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
It is very difficult to guess ,I think, that bitcoin will remain the most popular and strong coin even in 2020 .but Ethereum does not seem to be even in top 3. After all ,now there are many different coins that can come close to them.

It's always hard to predict what will happen in 3 months in crypto. Things are changing and moving so fast. Most likely 2020 will be great for crypto in general
That is true, for me since 2020 till like 2025 prices and whole crypto market will go to the moon, but bitcoin will still be first, this coin for me will be king forever on crypto market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
In my opinion in 2020 Bitcoin still become the most popular crypto with biggest marketcap, BTC still has biggest community and fans, Bitcoin community will be bigger around the world and demand of BTC will high, and even many international bank use it for investment. Many expert also predict the price of BTC will reach to $50K in the last of this years.

I suppose that Ehereum will become the cryptocurrency number one in 2020 or a bit later. It was already called the best altcoin by the financial experts from China, and many people supported this decision.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin will maintained the most highest profitable and popular in the cryptoworld and no one can replace it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
In my opinion bitcoin will always stay in top position. In 2020 bitcoin price will be higher than etherum, I can not imagine cryptocurrency without bitcoin and it have a bright future.
I think bitcoin will still have a higher price compared to other altcoins, moreover ETH. Well, for now, bitcoin does have a big effect on other coins. for example, when bitcoin prices fall, most altcoin prices also fall.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If Bitcoin will perform like a lot of speculators are predicting then it will be on top in 2020 with prices unimaginable. With its fairly low supply and the fact that new supply is generated at a slow pace it definitely has the ability to stay on top for many years to come
Activity: 308
In my opinion bitcoin will always stay in top position. In 2020 bitcoin price will be higher than etherum, I can not imagine cryptocurrency without bitcoin and it have a bright future.
Activity: 126
I'm not too sure if ethereum can overtake bitcoin or not but as for 2020, I would place my money on bitcoin. I'm not too sure if 1 and a half years is enough time for ethereum to overtake bitcoin. I know nothing is too stable in this market but it doesn't seem like bitcoin will be budging from the no.1 spot anytime soon.
Activity: 336
For sure if till 2020 is gonna exist coins, I think Bitcoin will be king of cryptocurrency i cant imagine cryptocurrency without Bitcoin, Bitcoin is going to be like gold in future.
Activity: 70
I found WhenToken and I am totally convinced this project is worth using! It is a great solution for independent workers, who want to monetize their time and share their knowledge while receiving a decent payment. The service uses decentralized apps running on the Eth blockchain to create secure micro- contracts that can be as short as 15 minutes as well as to provide frictionless billing and payment service. No paperwork or billing is involved and I appreciate it. Monetize your time and knowledge with WhenHub!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
It is very difficult to guess ,I think, that bitcoin will remain the most popular and strong coin even in 2020 .but Ethereum does not seem to be even in top 3. After all ,now there are many different coins that can come close to them.

It's always hard to predict what will happen in 3 months in crypto. Things are changing and moving so fast. Most likely 2020 will be great for crypto in general
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
In 2 years time, i think Bitcoin has very huge chance compared to Ethereum, already we have seen many countries accepted Bitcoin as one of the best cryptocurrency and in some countries already they are accepting Bitcoin as legal tender. Eth has huge chances to increase it's price but we don't have exact prediction whether it will cross the Bitcoin or not.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
That would be two years from now.Looking on both prices of bitcoin and ethereum at present time,ETH is really far behind from BTC.So for me,bitcoin will still be higher compare to ethereum since two years time is not enough to surpass bitcoin value.But with popularity,I think ethereum is getting more popular because nearly all ICO's are based on Ethereum.

There was a time that ETH goes close to Bitcoin and other called a Flippening would occur. So its really possible to happen in the future but I doubt that in 2 years, ETH can get to $2K at least.

I'd say that lets ETH goes its normal course, and don't put too much pressure on the current price. If it an overtake or even get close to Bitcoin then good, otherwise there's no point in comparing both of them in terms of price. Both are good and have a steady stream of investors.
Activity: 574
I think that Ethereum will take the most interesting place in cryptoworld in 2020
Also i think, that some new coins will appear and take some top places
This is really hard to say what is gonna be in 2020
Nobody exactly know what is gonna be in the end of this year - 2020 is hard question
Activity: 196
That would be two years from now.Looking on both prices of bitcoin and ethereum at present time,ETH is really far behind from BTC.So for me,bitcoin will still be higher compare to ethereum since two years time is not enough to surpass bitcoin value.But with popularity,I think ethereum is getting more popular because nearly all ICO's are based on Ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think that in 2020, all the same, Bitcoin's price will be much higher than ETH. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, digital gold. And that's it.
Activity: 518
I am almost certain that come 2020, bitcoin will remain higher and even become higher still such that many altcoin including ethereum might not be up to 1 to  10 percent of it's  value in dollar terms!
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Experts say's that btc will be double the price/value in 2020 because of the popularity of btc that's why they remain on top and the etherium price will remain second higher to btc.
Activity: 364
I think that by 2020, the value and community of BTC is still higher than ETH. But the rate of increase, ETH technology will overcome the BTC. To me, both BTC and ETH are two big potential electronic coin in the future. I am confident in choosing BTC and ETH for my investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
its not easy to confirm but as per critics analyses ETH will cross BTC in long term so have good chances ETH will higher in 2020 but same time BTC also near by ETH so just changes position 1 to 2 and 2 to 1 some times not permanently so first places there BTC,ETH only in crypto market, who knows what happen in 2020   
Pages:
Jump to: