Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 33. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
In my opinion, bitcoin will remain at altitude, ethereum will also make a long leap. As the ethereum is rising, ethereum will be able to reach near bitcoin by 2o2o.
Of course Bitcoin will become higher not only in 2020 but most of the time because it is the one and only the best crypto ever, while Ethereum is next to it. So i think comparing this two crypto gives help to people especially to those people who planning which coin is suit for them. But for me its better to have both of them because they're really worth it, one is affordable and profitable, the other one is expensive but much profitable.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
i think bitcoin will have the highest value because it was the first virtual currency and is the comparison meter for all other crypto but also ethereum will have a good growth
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
I'm not very sure that bitcoin will last until 2020. but I think there's a chance, but there's an even greater chance that the Ethereum will cost a lot more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
In my opinion, bitcoin will remain at altitude, ethereum will also make a long leap. As the ethereum is rising, ethereum will be able to reach near bitcoin by 2o2o.
Activity: 169
my opinion about this may have been answered by the people here.
but indeed many people believe if Bitcoin will reach the highest price in 2020. and if it happens then the price of Ethereum will certainly rise too
Activity: 273
I do not think so this will come to reality, remember that even how much higher eth will be at the future and go far beyond from all cryptos, still eth will just always be at the position of being the second to the supremacy of bitcoin. oday bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. It is still the most expensive price and the most profitable investment instrument
Activity: 294
No coins can surpass existence bitcoin because bitcoin is the beginning of crypto. Bitcoin so fantastic and some the big investors are already trusting their assets for bitcoin. Both crypto coins that is bitcoin and ETH are the top leading crypto coins and that they are having much higher demand and a very good reputation in the international market and above all
Activity: 238
Bitcoin will always be the leading coin of all other coin, as it is was the original, the one who started it all. So bitcoin will always remain as the top coin of all other coin in the market. Ethereum will be just be the second one, but its price will get even more higher, probably as high as near with bitcoins price. It depends because your question is not very clear, if you mean which coin is going to have the higher market cap then I have no doubt that bitcoin is going to have the higher market cap at the end of the year
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Predicting the future  in crypto is one of those things that can be deemed almost impossible. the market is way too volatile and unpredictable to tell what will happen.Ethereum is making great strides towards success with the team constantly at work to improve the platform and make it more effective, This will attract more people to it increasing its market cap in the process and making it more valuable,However, i think by 2020, Bitcoin will still be at the top, though ETH will have closed the gap considerable well
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

If bitcoin doesn't has improvement till that time, i think ethereum will be the top of the market.
Since ethereum has more features than bitcoin and also their smart contract system is really nice.
Bitcoin is the mother of blockchain, but it needs more improvement to be a global currency.
No one knows whether in 2020 crypto will still exist or not. And if it is still exist, I guess bitcoin will remain unbeatable. Bitcoin will always be number one.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I belive bitcoin will be higher. It's not static - it is constantly improving. In fact, only 15% of Bitcoin's current code base was written by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 131
Between the bitcoin and etherum they each have their own value. bitcoin now still occupy the top spot. while the etherum occupies the second position. but behind it the etherum is still pursuing the value of bitcoin. could be in 2020 etherum equal to bitcoin. we both see sometimes at the turn of the year there is always a significant spike in the digital currency.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
I personally prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin has been able to compete and has been there until now, which is the highest price attracting by alt. The value added bitcoin is becoming more and more popular, and has become the trust of the public in comparing the value of the special currency as a reference for starting investment.
Activity: 103
I think bitcoin will stay on top, because bitcoin is the biggest coin is also popular. so it's very difficult to match or even beat the bitcoin price

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin of course because in 2020 the bitcoin is very large or huge amount of money in this world money,token,coins, and ethereum for the reason may be exhausted the bitcoin thereby 2020.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think Bitcoin will always be top, because bitcoin is the king of all coins and Bitcoin is a more potential coin and will always be the first choice of people to invest in crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a payment method, Ethereuem is an operating system for smartcontracts and Dapps.

eth can be also a payment method if you dont know. It is also depends for me on the investors if they will be focusing on the bitcoin before 2020 bitcoin will still the number 1 and if they will be focused on eth because of the used eth can have again a good price like before but for me the clear thing to happen is that eth cant have a price like bitcoin. And eth cant take the lead even the investors will be focused on the eth.
Activity: 167
I think that would be higher is bitcoin, because basically the bitcoin is king in the world crypto and bitcoin is also more popular than ethereum
but if the ethereum has a platform it may be able to rival the bitcoin price or even above it
Activity: 205

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a payment method, Ethereuem is an operating system for smartcontracts and Dapps.
Pages:
Jump to: