Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 30. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think that ethereum has every chance to replace Bitcoin in the future (may be in 2020). Smart contracts are written on it, make ICOs and resolve the issue of scaling. In general from all points of view it has more potential as a valuable asset. Ethereum may be will reach 10K in the future. May be 20K or 30K.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin will remain on number 1 place of crypto.Etherium is also will stay as number 2.But I am not sure which coin will be number 3,maybe ripple,maybe Eos maybe another one.
Merit: 0
I think BTC then also is more expensive that ETH but with a low margin of 30-50 %
Activity: 210
In my opinion, Ethereum has a huge potential. And in order for Ethereum to be more popular than bitcoin, changes are necessary. Judging by what the Ethereum developers are planning, he has all the chances.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

both ethereum and bitcoin has the highest chances to pump on 2020, but the highest will be bitcoin of course, no altcoin can become equal or can surpass bitcoin even in the future in terms of price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
Maybe ethereum and bitcoin. Because Ethereum will be rising continuously, and there's no doubt with that. Then bitcoin will remain on top, with the price value but i am not sure if he has higher increase than ETH because as we know bitcoin has high value.
Activity: 280
I think that bitcoin will remain in 1 place for a long time. or at least until the appearance of some new cryptocurrency, which can exceed it in price. but it is unlikely that it will be Ethereum
Activity: 182
In my opinion, i think still bitcoin,,and i think bitcoin in 2020 have good price.
Activity: 364
In my opinion, bitcoin will remain at altitude, ethereum will also make a long leap. As the ethereum is rising, ethereum will be able to reach near bitcoin by 2o2o.
Yeah I agree, as per with my understanding Bitcoin price will be higher every year and even ethereum will be profitable but not enough to stop Bitcoin on top as this coin will cost $100k as more buyers will invest on this genuinely designed technology.
Activity: 80
i think bitcoin is unbeatable and no one can replace it.
Btc is invincible only because it was the first. It started everything, and the fact that he can stop being the first is a fact.
Activity: 378
idap.io
I myself have not thought far to get there, what is in my mind is, whether this price will continue to survive and will not jump significantly in the next few years
Activity: 98
I am 100 percent sure that bitcoin will be on top. But in the future, all the chances of Ethereum and its technology  Undecided
Activity: 196
2.bitcoin because the lightning network is already starting to roll out and these alts wont have any use in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, in my opinion Bitcoin and ETH will remain to their position, they will remain number one and two, and it will stay like this, it is historical
Activity: 108
I don't think anyone can predict exactly what will happen in the future. But I think it's possible that bitcoin could be surpassed by the Ethereum. Because ETH now looks like the most valuable coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I think Bitcoin is still on top because bitcoin is the king of all altcoins in crypto world, bitcoin is more stable and already survive until this time..Yeah, ethereum is now very popular because of their platform but it doesnt mean ethereum can go beyond bitcoin but maybe from ethereums technology can be overtake bitcoin
I think that Ethereum will be about twice cheaper than Bitcoin. But more often people will use most likely Ethereum. I think that Ethereum will be able to reach the Bitcoin price in the next five years, but if Ethereum does not have strong competitors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
By 2020, both coins will rise ... The question is - who will be more worth ??
Activity: 314
einc.io
I may be too brave to expect so but I do see ethereum getting very strong in the future and taking the position that is very close to the bitcoin or even the same that it is at right now.
Activity: 40
In 2020 i think ethereum will go higher but not higher than bitcoin. Bitcoin will stay in top maybe ethereum can reach its value but not in 2020, maybe a lot more years if ethereum is still circulating that time.
Pages:
Jump to: