Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 32. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I still believe in Bitcoin will still be the most important coin of all. Bitcoin price will be higher in 2020 although anything can happen and even a new coin released in 2018 can become the number one on the market. Even that seems impossible remember that everything is possible. It is basing on the current price value and the past history of both coins where ETH usually is at 2nd place with Bitcoin.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
i think bitcoin is unbeatable and no one can replace it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
I think BTC will be more in the favor by 2020 compared with ETH.
because bitcoin itself is the founder of crypto currency, if I think bitcoin is an important coin of coin the other.
No doubt that bitcoin will out-value all altcoins, as it is already up in values. The market trend, as in the past, is once bitcoin goes up in prices, altcoins follow suit. So, there is almost zero chance for Ethereum to take over bitcoin in prices. But in terms of technology and features Ethereum has, it may outperform bitcoin. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
2020 is not a long time away so there is no way that ethereum would have passed bitcoin by then because now the margin by which bitcoin surpasses ethereum is very wide in terms of market value and prices and it will take a while for ethereum to catch up so by 2020 bitcoin will still be the leading coin in the market but ethereum will most likely be a close second
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

No one knows what might really gonna happen with the prices of cyrptocurrency and I like this two coins but I think bitcoin will remain the highest value and I am expecting ethereum to be the next as I also believe ethereum has a big potential to become bigger and bigger every year.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
Higher what? Price? Or marketcap?

I think bitcoin will most probably have a higher price by then, but ethereum has a chance of surpassing bitcoin's marketcap every once in a while, because the circulating supply of ETH is much higher than bitcoin.
Activity: 87
For me , I think it's Bitcoin
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin will be the most expensive currency. About bitcoin knows almost the entire population of the earth. People associated with the cryptocurrency bitcoin. Ethereum is a very promising coin, but the championship will keep bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I believe in the ethereum. But if you say that it will be more expensive in 2020, then I will say that bitcoin will be more expensive.
But if the question is about capitalization, then I think that the ethereum can outrun bitcoin.
Now the capitalization of the ethereum is only twice as large as the capitalization of bitcoin. And the price is lower by more than 10 times.
Therefore, bitcoin will remain the most expensive crypto currency in 2020 as well.
Activity: 73
definitely bitcoin. at least for the next 3-4 years. There will be no altcoin to pass the bitcoin. of its value and utility. Bitcoin will always remain a 1 if Ethereum passes bitcoin. That may be what happened five years later
Activity: 117
It's impossible to predict. It's depends onthe fact if ether will have big a strong community and number of ether dependant services.
But anyway from my view bitcoin will be more expencive.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I think BTC will be more in the favor by 2020 compared with ETH.
because bitcoin itself is the founder of crypto currency, if I think bitcoin is an important coin of coin the other.
Activity: 84
think, bitcoin still the most valuable in 2020, and I don't think that ethereum can overtake the price status of bitcoin. And for my own opinion, this cryptocurrency business are operated by a high profile person, and even cryptocurrency is decentralized and without the control of people but I don't believe that the creators of cryptocurrency don't have any direct control or any direct decision control.
Activity: 107
I think in 2020 we will see both Ethereum and bitcoin. And maybe there will be even more cool coin which is now still being developed)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable and so I would be very surprised if this really happens. and I will be very happy
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
The ethereum today has become much more popular than bitcoin, I think. On cryptocurrency market most people use ether now.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
EOS can show many projects how to grow. I think that he will take the 4th position. The third position may be occupied by NEO and China supporting it. 5 The position can take IOTA with excellent trading operations.
Activity: 28

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think ETH
Activity: 392
it seems to me that the etherium will be larger in volume and bitcoin higher in value
but I will invest in both of these coins  Cheesy
Activity: 318
in the cryptocurrency market, unfortunately, it is very difficult to make forecasts even the next day . I don't think it's worth making predictions for such a long time, but I would like that to happen
Pages:
Jump to: