Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 31. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I think in two years bitcoin will still lead the charts of all cryptocurrencies. I think in late future someday ethereum will overtake bitcoin. But not any time soon. It will ned some time. When all the projects who are building righ now on ethereum will be fully developed and used by companys, you will see how ethereum will rise.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
In my opinion, ETH will grow significantly in price compared to Bitcoin and their price will be slightly different. But Bitcoin will still be higher than ETH.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
If 20 year to zabudetsya 18 million btc, Ethereum navryatli will overtake btc as market capitalization and price. But if this is not the case, btc will be in the lead.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The capitalization of BTC is an order of magnitude higher than the etherium. And by 2020 the situation will not change significantly. Accordingly, the cost of bitcoin will remain above the etherium.
Activity: 199
in 2020, I believe that bitcoin will be higher than Ethereum,because it has more prospects.
Activity: 434
in my opinion still held by bitcoin, and ethereum remains the second order.
because bitcoin is as a benchmark for altcoin that appears thereafter.
Activity: 406
The journey to get there is still long, and every day there r new market players playing in crypto, looking at the volume and enthusiasm, I think 2020 will still be held by BTC
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
There is no doubt that the value of Bitcoin will be even higher. I think it is impossible for Ethereum to surpass Bitcoin in 2020. Although Ethereum has more advanced technology, Bitcoin has become a kind of faith among people. It's hard to shake.
Well nothing is impossible, if people consider that ETH is more revolutionary and more valuable than bitcoin, then ETH could easily surpass bitcoin within 2 years, you see that ETH always developing alongside with bitcoin and if we're talking about which coin will be more valuable in the future, no one knows exactly but when the development are going in fast pace, that coin with that development will have more chance to be more valuable.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
There is no doubt that the value of Bitcoin will be even higher. I think it is impossible for Ethereum to surpass Bitcoin in 2020. Although Ethereum has more advanced technology, Bitcoin has become a kind of faith among people. It's hard to shake.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Bitcoin will keeps his position in the top of crypto currency and ethereum will have a very high price at that time. The markets are widen and a lot of peoples investing more in crypto.
Activity: 406
I will pick bitcoin. Although I'm not disregarding the possibility that ethereum might exceed bitcoin in the future but not in 2020. Give ethereum 10 years from now, it might exceed bitcoin in terms of value. This year until 2020 will still be bitcoins year. In fact, I think bitcoin will make another history in coming years. Probably exceeding its highest value of $19000.
Activity: 196
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think Bitcoin will be probably still the first one, but I do believe the distance between bitcoin and ethereum might get smaller, it will depend on how will ethereum succeed comparing to other smart contract platforms.
Activity: 73
well, bitcoin is still the king of crypto though. but right now so many ico using ethereum, but i think its still hard to ethereum to be higher than bitcoin
Activity: 124
I think that the best success and demand will be bitcoin. And already behind it will stretch and ethernet.
Activity: 305
In 2020, I think BTC's price is still the highest, because all cryptocurrencies need to use BTC to measure prices. The price of Altcoin may be higher than BTC after 5 - 10 years, but this is not possible within 2-3 years.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think Bitcoin will be higher. This is the first cryptocurrency. It's quantity is limited. The less Bitcoin will remain for mining - the more expensive it will be.
Activity: 300
I think that bitcoin will not give up its positions even after a few years it will still be in demand and popular with people
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
My judgment between Bitcoin and Ethereum for 2020 I think Bitcoin will have a high chance, because Bitcoin in the next 3 years will surely have an excellent price increase, so I am very confident that Bitcoin will remain the heart of all future cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 103
i think bitcoin is unbeatable and no one can replace it.

sir, I would not be so categorical, since popularity can change a lot and there may be altcoin "a dark horse" that will soon announce itself
copper member
Activity: 308
of course bitcoin will always be in the price and it is unlikely that someone will be able to move from the first place
Pages:
Jump to: