Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 47. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Ethereum will go up because there are going to be a lot of people using ethereum for different purposes,
but bitcoin is always going to be more expensive than it, and we can not deny it, because bitcoin will always be the king.

I think the price will remain the first bitcoin, but in terms of investment will be the ethereum !
but it is not exactly  Cheesy

Nobody can predict what may happen in the future but I support and trust that Ethereum has a great chance of being better
that Bitcoin but the reality is that it is very high with both its value and its ability to increase more than
double its value in a very short time. But I do not lose hope that it could happen.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
I think the price will remain the first bitcoin, but in terms of investment will be the ethereum !
but it is not exactly  Cheesy

Nobody can predict what may happen in the future but I support and trust that Ethereum has a great chance of being better
that Bitcoin but the reality is that it is very high with both its value and its ability to increase more than
double its value in a very short time. But I do not lose hope that it could happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Well 2020 is only 20 months away and ETH is nowhere near the price of BTC so i think bitcoin would still be at the top by 2020 with regards to its prices that is. But if we talk about ROI i would go with ETH.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
I think it is Bitcoin. The number of Bitcoins is fixed, and Bitcoin has been recognized by more people. So I think bitcoin will be higher.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

i do think bitcoin would still be the most expensive coins. Ethereum is good coin but dont think it would be as great as bitcoin in value. But i do think investing in ethereum would be great than investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 138
I have just heard about the Lighting Network for Bitcoin - It will be effect a lot to this coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think in the year 2020 the price most coin high is bitcoin as you can see from the total supply bitcoin from year to year the less while the ethereum still a lot of supply is likely to be hard to beat the price of the bitcoin. so I prefer the bitcoin it is definitely from year to year it costs can be very expensive.
Activity: 182
I believe by 2020 bitcoin will still be topping and will still be higher than ethereum because bitcoin servers as a store of value, Newbies coming into crypto space only know about bitcoin and invest in bitcoin alone. So bitcoin will still be higher by 2020
Activity: 48
I think bitcoin will be the highest amount in the year 2020. Because at the moment bitcoin amount is about hundred thousand dollars while ethereum is  about a hundred dollars. It is hard to achieve the amount of bitcoin. But I believe that the amount of ethereum will get higher. Maybe the amount ethereum will rise at hundred thousand at the year 2020 Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
perhaps in 2020 bitcoin will continue to be the highest because it's the parent of all altcoin, but etheureum will be better known for ico sekrang eth-based and will be the center of its forward transactions.
Activity: 168

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think that will reach a higher price that is Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be faster development and the price will be faster also to achieve the highest value. Bitcoin is always a record every year. So the possibility is very big if the year 2020 Bitcoin price will reach a very high value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin still. bitcoin is the main crypto currency. bitcoin and ETH are different algorithm.
Activity: 68
First of all, I think the opportunity of Ethereum is very big. Now many ICOs are trading through Ethereum, it will become a transaction center, which also drives the pace of its development, but there are a lot of coins are also very good. In the future we will unpredictable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
bitcoin is still the king. No coins will compete btc now. I am not sure if one or two year later when more developer involve in cryptocurrency. there will be new innovation in blockchain tech. More invention that is valuable.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
From the point of view of the preconceptions, bitcoin will always be the first place, because it has too many supporters, and the theme of any news about the cryptocurrency is BTC.
Activity: 125
I think Ethereum has more advantages and will be higher. Because Ethereum’s technology is superior to Bitcoin, if it is seen from a longer-term perspective, the original status of Bitcoin cannot be shaken.
Activity: 20
 I think Bitcoin will be still the most valuable. Although ethereum is a strong competitor
Activity: 196
We can predict which one will be higher on 2020. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum is volatile. No one can predict what will happen to a market price.
Activity: 378
I think ETH can never be higher than BTC. In terms of total supply, it is expected that total supply of ETH will be about 6 times the total supply of BTC. Secondly, the current ETH price should still be at the BTC price. Therefore, too difficult to ETH can be higher than BTC, almost never happened.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
This two coins are rulers in crypto currency and in 2020 higher is the BTC, ETH will come near BTC price but not easy to beat BTC price. who knows what happen future  
Pages:
Jump to: