Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 45. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
The myetherwallet is hacked often, bitcoin is not. I think bitcoin will be much more reliable. Personally, I'm worried about my tokens now.
Both crypto coins that is bitcoin and ETH are the top leading crypto coins and that they are having much higher demand and a very good reputation in the international market and above all, the ones who have invested their money into these coins are very much satisfied with the performance of these coins and that I will go for bitcoin as this can help me in having more earning.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think Ethereum will be higher. I noticed that some of the BTC maximalists have been converted recently (saw on twitter). One of the reason is that they are able to see that there are a lot of new innovation in the field other than BTC. ETH is, in my opinion, the most solid project out there.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
No coins can surpass existence bitcoin because bitcoin is the beginning of crypto. Bitcoin so fantastic and some the big investors are already trusting their assets for bitcoin. Yeah, ethereum is now very popular because of their platform but it doesnt mean ethereum can go beyond bitcoin but maybe from ethereums technology can be overtake bitcoin
Activity: 307
I think it is Bitcoin. As of April 2018, BTC capitalization still accounts for 40% of the crypto market. At the end of the year, when the market recovers, BTC capitalization will account for more than 50% of total market capitalization.
And of course, by 2020, BTC will still be worth more than ETH.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
think bitcoin.he always showed a good result and in addition as the king of cryptocurrencies can not be on top?not understand this
Activity: 550
bitcoin, a simple question, I see bitcoin still being the number one object in the search engine and more popular than ethereum, and it seems this will continue for decades
Activity: 98
I think still BTC, it's got enough momentum to keep it higher overall.

but, I think ethereum may be more widespread as more projects continue to base themselves off it's blockchain
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
there is a chance.I'll hope for it to slowly start to save for the future Ethereum, and absolutely do not show them now
Activity: 238
It is very difficult to predict such things. Bitcoin is now the undisputed leader. The Ethereum takes the second place. How the market will behave in 2 years No one will be able to predict. But I think Bitcoin will still be in first place.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
I think Bitcoin will be always at first place because it is the father of all coins. But if Bitcoin will rise then the Ethereum also will going up.
Activity: 406
between bitcoin and ETH has the same cycle in each of its development, as well as up to date, even from the beginning it has been proven, perhaps the ETH user level may precede bitcoin, and that is not from the price comparison.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I think BTC will still be higher than ETH but the difference between them will be less than now
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
I think 2 years is not enough to replace bitcoin position, it takes years , bitcoin price will be higher than etherum which is still below bitcoin. Because investors are first seen is bitcoin. And I'm don't hure the etherum will go beyond bitcoin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
1) BTC

2)EOS

3)ETH/XRP
Activity: 176
no one can predict by 2020, whichever is higher than Bitcoin or Ethereum
but in my opinion, bitcoin will stay on top and bitcoin will always be king in the world of cryptocurrency
and ethereum will always be under the bitcoin
Activity: 308

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

We can not predict the future. Maybe in 2020, there will be a lot of surprises for the Crypto market. Not just ETH, maybe more Altcoin will replace bitcoin and stand number one
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think that ETH and Altcoin will never be able to replace Bitcoin's position. Bitcoin has a larger community than the coin. And for the past nine years, Bitcoin has created a great deal of faith for everyone
Activity: 266
Merit: 15

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

There are many other altcoins that can replace Bitcoin. ETH is also good but to replace Bitcoin's position I think it will take 5 or 10 more years to be able to do this. My own vote for DASH will be able to replace Bitcoin in 2020
Activity: 280

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It is possible that by 2020 ETH will pass Bitcoin. Bitcoin is leading now because Bitcoin is the world's first electronic currency. But ETH is more beneficial than Bitcoin. Transaction costs are very cheap

I agree with your opinion. ETH has more potential for development than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too old to hold a throne in the Crypto market. Bitcoin needs to be replaced by ETH in 2020
Pages:
Jump to: