Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 46. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It is possible that by 2020 ETH will pass Bitcoin. Bitcoin is leading now because Bitcoin is the world's first electronic currency. But ETH is more beneficial than Bitcoin. Transaction costs are very cheap
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
In my opinion i think bitcoin will still be on top on 2020 and the etheruem will still be on the second because i think that it will also take 5 more years for ethereum to atleast match the value of bitcoin tho it really has a good future
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I personally think that in later part of 2020 bitcoins price will reach a range of $300k-$500k while Ethereum will be trading in the range of $30k-50k, lets see how correct my prediction will be in 2020.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
i think there will be projects that get to BTC but really overtaking i imagine difficult.
bitcoin is simply unbeatable of fame, scarcity etc. currently. difficult to answer but i think BTC remains at the top.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

No matter how good Bitcoin was, it is the very first, and therefore the most imperfect, technologically outdated, long transactions, and so on. For this reason, not everyone is buying it. It is possible that it will collapse because of all this in the price even more. But maybe it will not happen soon, so in 2020, it may still be higher Bitcoin.
Activity: 349

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

There are a lot of people who believe in bitcoin and I believe this number will increase in the future. Bitcoin will be top, no coins can beat it. But both also have the chance to go high. Ethereum technology is growing and it will bring many new things to the blockchain technology. Ethereum is promising, but it is not enough to beat bitcoin. Do you see the market cap of ETH and BTC? That means people have strong faith in Bitcoin, the Bitcoin era is still very long.
Activity: 56
Its hard to say,  and we couldn't really predict it.  But Personally, I prefer bitcoin because it already have it legacy,  prestige and has been able to stay strong until nowadays. Everybody knows it names and the names stick and have a strong correlation with cryptocurrencies topic. Meanwhile,  ethereum is probably gain it popularity more over time.  I guess time will tell ^_^
Activity: 252
On the crypto-currency platform, bitcoin and ethereum are the biggest and can directly influence subcontinental prices. Until 2020 some coins may pass the price of ether. but you can not beat the bitcoin price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
For me bitcoin will has the higher amount in  2020 . Bitcoin will be more popular and possible to accept all over the world .
Activity: 196
2020 is not very far away and bitcoin will still be leading the entire market by that time in terms of market value and prices, although ethereum will still follow closely as the second best coin for that time, there is no way that ethereum will be worth more than bitcoin by 2020, it doesn't even seem possible in the far future either that ethereum will be higher.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
2020 is just 2 years from now, i dont think this duration is long enough to overthrown the mother of all cryptocurrencies, we should not forget that eth have not gained a wider acceptance when compared to btc.

Btc will still be higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
There is no doubt its still bitcoin. Bitcoin is like a fore fathers of all cryptocurrency. Its rank was undispute in the coinmarket cap. The supply and demands of this coin is massive. In my own opinion,  ethereum takes long time in order to replace bitcoin. When ethereum price moves up so as bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Ethereum has alot to go through before surpassing bitcoin. Definitely, in that year or even in the next decade to come, bitcoin will still be the king of crypto. By just basing on the price gap between bitcoin & ethereum and with the massive community bitcoin is having, claims of supremacy over the next years to come is unlikely to be substantial.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
To me I will take bitcoin ahead.
Bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency. There's a say that, "old is gold". As like the say bitcoin is lot more like it. Bitcoin had gained People's trust. As it's the most oldest one so people had used it for a long time than ethereum. So, people gradually started to trust in bitcoin from that point.
Ethereum is also a good currency like bitcoin.
To me, bitcoin had already proved to it's user what it is and ethereum is there to be proved.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
In my opinion bitcoin will always be the number one in crypto currency but who knows what will happen or what will the future of ethereum.The two of them are good coins.
yes true if the future bitcoin remains the mother or head of all the coins that exist, but will also be a competition that the future also there must be coin coins whose price will soar to equal to the bitcoin itself and if the eth of good coins let alone these two become a unity between bitcoin and eth then in 2020 and so on the price will be very high and potentially the most sought coin
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
By 2020 i think ETH will be higher than BTC. And ETH now is already at lower price than many other coins. It would be more clearly if you clarify what to  compare, price per coin, or total market cap, or something else.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Market is unpredictable in many ways, we cant predict what coin will boom in the future and in terms on price of bitcoin and eth i can say that in 2020 bitcoin will stand and eth will remain at its back.
Activity: 183
I think bitcoin will be more expensive, bitcoin has more popularity, and lately ethereum has too many competitors=)))
Activity: 10
i think eth higher then bitcoin , iff bitcoin up 500% then eth can up 1000% , you see last 2 year
Activity: 658
Catena X
Truly, I cannot predict the exact one. But IMO, I guess the Bitcoin still becomes the first cryptocurrency over the others. Bitcoin will spread greatly around the world and many more countries will accept it and legalize it as one of the payment transaction and investment.
Ethereum basically also has great technology and progress of the value.
But, I still believe that BTC will still lead first.
Pages:
Jump to: