Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 49. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
We all know that bitcoin will always be the first one, the problem is that most investments are in ethereum right now, and everyone is buying ETH because they need to buy ICOs with them, that is why ethereum has a huge usage right now.

I think the price will remain the first bitcoin, but in terms of investment will be the ethereum !
but it is not exactly  Cheesy
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will be the top one of all alt coins,ethereum will always be the number two.Both coins have the potential and they are both profitable i think.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
I think the price will remain the first bitcoin, but in terms of investment will be the ethereum !
but it is not exactly  Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Its hard to predict this market any thing can happen anytime.Still, I think BTC always will be number one.No boubt.Cause BTC is like the head of the crypto family.Anyone who is new to crypto is known one name btc.People trust BTC more than any other crypto.I am not saying ETH is not good or something.I am just saying no one can replace BTC it will be number one for always.I know BTC have some flow many alt comes with more features.The lightning network will change the game soon.
Activity: 140
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Although I support and like Ethereum no doubt. When it comes to comparing it with Bitcoin, I think most people, including myself, would side with Bitcoin in this comparison. I say that because Bitcoin is still the better coin amongst the two; with more experience, support, and most importantly, value under its belt. Therefore, that gives it better marketability and capacity to always increase in value, and as compared to Ethereum, which usually takes quite a while to gain value, Bitcoin has that capability to surge staggeringly that it can triple its value when it happens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
It is unclear what will happen in the future.But I make my choice for Ethereum(Except the events of these times Smiley)The minimum price should be a minimum of $ 1000.
Activity: 175
In my opinion bitcoin will always be the number one in crypto currency but who knows what will happen or what will the future of ethereum.The two of them are good coins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It depends because your question is not very clear, if you mean which coin is going to have the higher market cap then I have no doubt that bitcoin is going to have the higher market cap at the end of the year, but if you are talking about which coin is going to have the greatest growth then that is a more difficult question but I think that in that case I will pick ethereum.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
There are only 2 years left till 2020, it's not a really long time and IMO I don't there is any cryptocurrency even ETH can be able to has higher price than Bitcoin, the king of cryptocurrency world. But if it's 2025 or futher than that I think it's possible for ETH to reach to higher price than Bitcoin.
Activity: 175
In terms of price, surely bitcoin will still be higher but there is some likelihood (though low probability) that either Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash can overtake in terms of market capitalization
Activity: 153
I think that in 2020 bitcoin will be higher than Ethereum. as well as now
Activity: 55
I think Bitcoin will still metain it position as higher that ethereum because majority of people know about Bitcoin and even like Bitcoin more.
Activity: 187
In my opinion, I think BTC will be higher than ETH. Bitcoin's market capitalization, it's demand, it's recognition worldwide and acceptability will always keep it above any other currency. Ethereum is also a very sophisticated crypto currency, highly demanded and trusted after Bitcoin but Bitcoin I think will be higher in price than ETH.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Bitcoin is the founding father of crypto currencies. I believe that Bitcoin is the most important coin of all. I cannot imagine a market without Bitcoin on top of it. So in 2020 Bitcoin will still be the king of crypto in my opinion.
Activity: 448

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Ecли взять cитyaцию и paccмoтpeть внимaтeльнeй, тo мoжнo cдeлaть вывoд o тoм чтo эфиpиyм мoжeт oбoгнaть биткoин. Ho cyдя пo цeннocти биткoинa, этo пpocтo нeвoзмoжнo.

Of course, I would say Bitcoin will still be leading by 2020 because I am basing it on the current price value and the past history of both coins where ETH
usually is at 2nd place with Bitcoin. However, I am not closing the possibilities with regards to the topic since we still never know what will happen then, ours is only an assumption.
Activity: 3
Bitcoin's got the name. I think psychology plays a big factor in this and in 2020 more people will know about Bitcoin than Ethereum (as it is now). This will ultimately mean that it would still have a higher price even if the technology behind Ethereum is better.
Activity: 226
I think that the ethereum will have more volume in the market of crypto currency in 2020 because it has very good technology that uses a lot of ico projects and not only !
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Bitcoin will always be the first, because it is invested by people who are not very versed in crypto currencies
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It seems to me that Ethereum has a stronger potential than Bitcoin. On the Ethereum platform, there are large developments and there are a lot of trading pairs on the exchanges with Ethereum. Most likely in the future, it will cost more than Bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
Nobody can tell you this , i think it will be the one that grows towards mainstream adoption the most. And at this point it is impossible to say that. So do some research and try to make the best decision for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: