Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 50. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
It is very difficult to guess ,I think, that bitcoin will remain the most popular and strong coin even in 2020 .but Ethereum does not seem to be even in top 3. After all ,now there are many different coins that can come close to them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
We cannot outrightly predict the one that will be higher, because when it comes to crypto, anything is possible. Although, i feel Bitcoin will continue to take the lead till 2020 and even beyond. Also we do not except Ethereum to have a slow growth, it will definitely grow higher. When it comes to percentage growth rate, i believe Ethereum will take the lead.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I believe bitcoin will always be the boss, ethereum is a wonderful program, still bitcoin would Everly surpass it in coming years
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
To be honest, this is a very difficult question. Which not every economist will answer. Although many predict bitcoin and 40-60K, but few even suggest that ETH will be able to reach such heights. I'll tell you what, he may not be as fast and quick, but he may be.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
It is obviously that 99% people will say that bitcoin price will be higher in 2020 but anything can happen and even a new coin released in 2018 can become the number one on the market. Even that seems impossible remember that everything is possible. But let's get back to our question. I think ethereum doesn't have enough power to go over bitcoin. When a new company wants to add cryptos as a payment method, most of them choose bitcoin as the primary coin and rarely another one as a secondary coin.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Ecли взять cитyaцию и paccмoтpeть внимaтeльнeй, тo мoжнo cдeлaть вывoд o тoм чтo эфиpиyм мoжeт oбoгнaть биткoин. Ho cyдя пo цeннocти биткoинa, этo пpocтo нeвoзмoжнo.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
The myetherwallet is hacked often, bitcoin is not. I think bitcoin will be much more reliable. Personally, I'm worried about my tokens now.
Activity: 125
I think it is Bitcoin. Its quantitative limit determines its value. The more rare and precious things are. I firmly believe that it will replace gold and be recognized by everyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I cant properly predict it at 100% but, let the time will answer the bitcoin or ETH that will be successful in the year 2020.

I personally prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has been able to compete and survive until now, the highest price in appeal with altcoin. added bitcoin is increasingly popular and has become the public trust that bitcoin value as a reference to start investing.
Activity: 182

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

In 2020, i think Ethereum (ETH) can beat Bitcoin (BTC) for a slight differences, it's because ETH's price is keep increasing everyday, and the price itself is so stable than BTC, until then i will keep hodl and keep my ETH in my wallet, because it's highly possible to happen
Activity: 364
I think in 2020 is still bitcoin, because until whenever there will be no one can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
In the cryptocurrency market it is difficult for us to predict exactly what will happen in the future. Currently Bitcoin and EThereum are the best crypto, they have great potential. It is possible that in 2020 EThereum will beat Bitcoin. However, I think this will be unlikely, because Bitcoin is still too strong, and it still controls the market. If Bitcoin is weaker and Ethereum is stronger then I think Ethereum will have a chance to beat Bitcoin
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think Bitcoin will continue to maintain its No. 1 position in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is very popular, most people know it, all altcoins are affected by Bitcoin. If Ethereum wants to beat Bitcoin, I think EThereum must grow stronger and need more time. This is a good time to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because their prices are still low, and they have great potential.
Activity: 84
Based on today's proportions, it can be calculated that Bitcoin and Etherium will play a crucial role in the development of digital coins. As of 2020, approximately 18.38 million Bitcoins will be released, which, according to our estimates, will bring the value of one token to almost $ 62,000. In the case of Ether, calculations will be more difficult, since here the coin release system is flexible and depends on the number of ICOs. Therefore, it is not known how the situation will develop further - either the emission will continue, or in the future PoS will be replaced by another algorithm.

The developers of Ethereum planned to release 162 million Ether by 2020, but Vitalik Buterin promised that this amount would be closer to 100 million. In this case, the price of one coin is $ 11375. But we made calculations based on today's proportions, so it is quite possible that in the future, crypto-currencies will redistribute the profile market. It is difficult to imagine how market speculators will affect, as well as other third-party factors, the value of digital money.
Activity: 168
I don't get the comparison between this two amazing cryptos.
I think by 2020 bitcoin will still be retaining its title which is king of crypto. Ethereum may come close but 2020 is a short time for it to catch up with btc.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think that bitcoin will remain in the first place like every year, and ethereum will never be better then btc even if his price rise, but i think that both will go higher in 2020.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

In my opinion, the bitcoin will probably continue sitting on the top. Because, it is the coin which is setting the other coin prices, and in my opinion,  this situation is not likely to change in the future too.
Activity: 266
Good question. I think that the Etherium has every chance to dislodge bitcoin from the first place. But most likely bitcoin will remain the first, in my opinion!
Activity: 25
Neo will be worth more than either one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
It will be bitcoin, that have higher marketcap in 2020. The really simple things is like this, common people are really more knows bitcoin than ethereum         
Pages:
Jump to: