Pages:
Author

Topic: [In Stock] Batch 8! Gridseed miners in Stock in Los Angeles. [$225] - page 4. (Read 54879 times)

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
mike while  you are corresponding with frigidformself on this thread with his problem you have not fixed mine.

I can tell you this in reading the correspondence you are having he could simply be trying to hurt your business.  He says he knows each and every board number of the doa gear that you sent to him.

the guy you are posting with good be a liar or really unlucky. He may have had a dozen blades on hand from other sellers all your gear was good and he just sent back duds to you then trashed your name

If you know your boards numbers sent out to him and he sent back the same numbers it could be resolved.   frankly I would offer to help settle his complaint with you as i hate to see that type of argument be out there for all to see.

But I am still not resolved with my request.  I have all these earned points I want to spend them on a blade . Your reward system has me really annoyed.

Since I have had 6 blades come to my house from you and all 6 worked although one board in 12 boards  had a low hash rate .  you sent a new blade and it has 2 good boards.

So 6 blades 11 good boards 1 slow board.   I want more gear.   I paid more then 5800 usd and earned 58000 plus points. I just wanted to spend the points on my next blade.

so to repeat please let me use the 5 rewards  on one purchase see screen shot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You know, I said I would stop commenting....

But you just keep bringing me back, Michael!

You added another stealth edit to this last post, claiming that I am a competitor who is trying to spread FUD.

If you'd like, I can prove to you that I am a real person with a real and valid complaint against your company because of real and valid DOA ScryptBlades.

I, also, do not work for any other ASIC resellers.

I had previously made several attempts to obtain fair compensation due to lost mining time via email.  During those times, I was denied compensation aside from promises of store credit with a company I did not want store credit with.  It has only been just now, since I've started to post on the internet about my issues with your company that you are willing to offer me compensation.  I think we've gone past the point of fair compensation for lost mining time now.  It should never have gone this far.

You are correct, at this point I don't want to resolve our issues; because you guys are fucking assholes.  I just want people to realize that you're a horrible company that doesn't "moderate" their posts, but will "stealth" edit them after the fact.  Your company is not to be trusted.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Oh look! you're stealth editing your posts now!

No thank you, I do not trust your company at all any more.  I will accept that I made a bad decision in trusting your company and I will not make that mistake again.

The edit was to add this before any posts were made after:
We are open to resolve this conflict through arbitration with a trusted member of bitcointalk.org.

I do not think any other ASIC reseller would do that.

So you will not state what you think is fair compensation.

You will not let us give context to the quotes you pulled from our correspondence and show transparency throughout this whole process.

You do not want to resolve this dispute.

Instead, you just want to tell everyone we are a horrible company.

These do not follow logical actions of a customer but of a competitor trying to spread FUD.
Oh look! you're stealth editing your posts now!

No thank you, I do not trust your company at all any more.  I will accept that I made a bad decision in trusting your company and I will not make that mistake again.
I'm sorry, you must be confused.

I don't want a "free"(questionably working) ScryptBlade from your company.  

I, also, don't want compensation of any kind from your company at this point.

I want your company to apologize for failing to delivery a working product as promised, failing to deliver on your pre-order, and for putting me through all this fucking bullshit.

Your company has attempted to threaten, bully, and intimidate me.  I don't want anything from you guys, I just want you to say that you're sorry for your hardware failures, sorry for your failed pre-orders, and sorry for being such a fucking asshole to me.  Oh, and please don't try to blame me for your hardware failures again.  Thanks.

We do not threaten, bully, or intimidate anyone. We do not blame anyone for hardware failures. We are sorry if you feel wronged by us and we do everything that is possible to correct that. Once again, we would like to ask you what you think is fair compensation for what you been through.

At this point, it feels like you are the one that is trying to threaten, bully and intimidate us.

Like always,

We never moderate any of our bitcointalk threads

We are always for transparency.

We are open to resolve this conflict through arbitration with a trusted member of bitcointalk.org.

I do not think any other ASIC reseller would do that.
I'm sorry, you must be confused.

I don't want a "free"(questionably working) ScryptBlade from your company. 

I, also, don't want compensation of any kind from your company at this point.

I want your company to apologize for failing to delivery a working product as promised, failing to deliver on your pre-order, and for putting me through all this fucking bullshit.

Your company has attempted to threaten, bully, and intimidate me.  I don't want anything from you guys, I just want you to say that you're sorry for your hardware failures, sorry for your failed pre-orders, and sorry for being such a fucking asshole to me.  Oh, and please don't try to blame me for your hardware failures again.  Thanks.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for replying.  No you do not have permission to publish the entirety of the correspondence as some of that correspondence may contain personal information.  I've purposefully chosen not to display any personal information in my pictures; I would request that you not post any personal information either.

It sounds like you "checked" with your "tech" and we're back to have 3 "supposedly" working Scryptblades.  Please let me know if you are able to locate any logs of data or anything showing that my "supposed" DOA blades actually worked.  You have yet to provide any such proof.  Please remember that I know which 6 boards(by serial number) that I had, and I also marked each Blade in a discreet spot before RMA'ing it!

Yes, it is true that at one point during our correspondence I was so upset with your company that I did request that you refund me the full amount of the ScryptBlade and I was willing to keep the broken one.  Your own ad stated that I would receive a Scryptblade in 10 days or it was free.  I suppose you could add a conditional there; 10 days door to door for working or nonworking! Guaranteed!

You are neglecting to mention that I offered to accept the price difference for the exact same hardware from the May 5th price to the current price for the exact same hardware.  That offer was declined by your company.  I thought that was a fair compensation.

In the end, I did choose to obtain a full refund and to send you all of your faulty equipment back.  I am willing to take the losses; I am willing to accept that I made a mistake in ordering from your company.

I'm no longer going to engage in these discussions with your company.  I have provided you several chances to provide fair compensation.  Your company has shown that you are very good at throwing people under buses and accusing people; but very bad at actually making customers happy.

I will no longer be commenting in this thread or corresponding with your company via email.  I will definitely never forget this experience though and I'll make sure in the future, that people are fully aware of your bullshit! Thanks!

Huh

We can publish the correspondence without your personal information to add context for our messages. It would be good to be transparent.

Anyways, we work with all customers Smiley. Even the ones that try to bully us into giving them a free blade.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for replying.  No you do not have permission to publish the entirety of the correspondence as some of that correspondence may contain personal information.  I've purposefully chosen not to display any personal information in my pictures; I would request that you not post any personal information either.

It sounds like you "checked" with your "tech" and we're back to have 3 "supposedly" working Scryptblades.  Please let me know if you are able to locate any logs of data or anything showing that my "supposed" DOA blades actually worked.  You have yet to provide any such proof.  Please remember that I know which 6 boards(by serial number) that I had, and I also marked each Blade in a discreet spot before RMA'ing it!

Yes, it is true that at one point during our correspondence I was so upset with your company that I did request that you refund me the full amount of the ScryptBlade and I was willing to keep the broken one.  Your own ad stated that I would receive a Scryptblade in 10 days or it was free.  I suppose you could add a conditional there; 10 days door to door for working or nonworking! Guaranteed!

You are neglecting to mention that I offered to accept the price difference for the exact same hardware from the May 5th price to the current price for the exact same hardware.  That offer was declined by your company.  I thought that was a fair compensation.

In the end, I did choose to obtain a full refund and to send you all of your faulty equipment back.  I am willing to take the losses; I am willing to accept that I made a mistake in ordering from your company.

I'm no longer going to engage in these discussions with your company.  I have provided you several chances to provide fair compensation.  Your company has shown that you are very good at throwing people under buses and accusing people; but very bad at actually making customers happy.

I will no longer be commenting in this thread or corresponding with your company via email.  I will definitely never forget this experience though and I'll make sure in the future, that people are fully aware of your bullshit! Thanks!

I'm sure that by today, when you have your reply written, your "technician" will distinctly remember my 3 blades which had 1 DOA board.  You'll write that he "definitely remembers testing them" and they all "hashed correctly".  Then I'll ask if he checked if they were hashing, or if he checked to see if they were able to send shares to the pool?  Because my issues wasn't that the board was completely DOA.  My issue each time was that one board was hashing but unable to send any shares every.

Then you'll say, no he didn't do that, then I'll say, do you have any type of evidence to prove those were working boards this entire time?  And you'll say, no, I don't have that information; and here we will be.

Your policy is no refunds except DOA, I went through 3 DOA blades with your company.  To say that you did me a favor by refunding me my money is fucking bullshit.  

I'm glad you brought up the loan shark thing again.  That statement was the reason that I turned against your company.  For the record, if you want to a statement about usury laws and then make an emoticon, I'm going to take that as a threat and an attempt to bully me by calling me a loan shark.

That statement was made by YOU in an email to me at the very beginning when I asked if it would be possible for any form of compensation for lost mining time due the the failed launch of your pre-orders.

Your staff has since tried to cover up for your fuck ups.  I've also met another person who said they spoke with YOU on the phone and you called them a liar and they had to force you into giving you a refund for DOA parts.

That is correct, Michael emailed me and asked me via email for a BTC address to send me some BTC to cover my shipping costs.  Again, that's not compensation, you're paying me back for the money I spent with your company.

Since you'd like to talk some numbers, let's talk numbers.

On May 5th, 2014 I placed this order #4204 for $1,219.96:

Please note that the text in the receipt shows a Blade in 10 days door to door or guaranteed free.

On May 9th, 2014 I placed an order for a "Wolf" pre-order which was order #4597 for $169.99.

I received the 1st DOA ScryptBlade on May 8th, 2014.  I requested an RMA on May 13th due to the failure of one board to properly send shares.  The RMA was accepted, the 1st DOA ScryptBlade arrived at your offices on May 20th and a replacement was sent out.  Your company stated they would reimburse me for the $69.71 shipping charge, I offered to wait until I had a working board before we settled anything.

On May 22nd I received the 2nd DOA ScryptBlade.  The second DOA ScryptBlade appeared to have a lot of oil and grease marks around the boards (which I took picture of, the day of); I tried to get that one to work as well, and there was still one board that was hashing but not sending shares.

I was informed by Greg on May 22nd that a 3rd DOA ScryptBlade would be shipped out to me as soon as movement was shown on this 2nd DOA Scryptblade.  On May 23rd, the 3rd DOA Scryptblade was shipped out and I provided the tracking numbers along with expected arrival date of May 27th to Greg.  There was no response or communication from your company until May 28th, when I emailed you to let you know that USPS tracking indicated that you had received the 2nd DOA ScryptBlade the day before.

On June 11th, I requested to send back all of your hardware and to receive a full refund because I no longer wanted to deal with your company.  In that email, I provided a BTC address for your company to send me additional BTC in an amount you felt was fair compensation for the issues your company put me through.  No BTC was sent at that time.

Your company is only today offering to reimburse me for shipping costs, and your company is still refusing to provide compensation.  

If you feel that refunding me the money I spent with your company is the only obligation your company has to its customers, that's fine.  If you feel that I'm being greedy and asking for unfair compensation, that's fine.  Please tell me though, please tell me that your business practices are normal, and that my experience is a real negative experience but an exception is not the rule.  An exception that you feel you have adequately compensated enough for all of the troubles you have caused me.

I'll be waiting to hear from your technician.  Just so you know, I did not take apart or mod your ScryptBlades in any fashion or form.  I did take a lot of pictures of them though.  Also, while it is strange to get 3 Blades with 1 DOA board each time.  It's not that uncommon, statistically.

It's 1 device with 2 independent and separate boards.

There is always a 50/50 chance that one board can be DOA.  Those odds don't change with new ScryptBlades.  Each board has the exact same odds.  Each ScryptBlade is another chance.

Do we have permission to post our full correspondence to give context to that reply? Please email us the permission to do at [email protected]

We would like to be transparent as possible. Thanks!

Also, I believe you asked for a free blade as compensation for getting 3 supposed DOAs. If we allowed free blades for anyone that claimed to receive three DOAs. We would be opening ourselves for all kinds of fraud. Not saying that you committed any fraud, but we have over 6000 orders. We get hit with attempted CC fraud everyday so return fraud is a big liability in our operation too. Hope you understand.

And as always. Please let us know what you think is fair compensation for canceling your Wolf Orders and receiving 3 allegedly DOAs. Let us know what you think is fair on top of a full refund and shipping reimbursements. Thanks and sorry!
I'm sure that by today, when you have your reply written, your "technician" will distinctly remember my 3 blades which had 1 DOA board.  You'll write that he "definitely remembers testing them" and they all "hashed correctly".  Then I'll ask if he checked if they were hashing, or if he checked to see if they were able to send shares to the pool?  Because my issues wasn't that the board was completely DOA.  My issue each time was that one board was hashing but unable to send any shares every.

Then you'll say, no he didn't do that, then I'll say, do you have any type of evidence to prove those were working boards this entire time?  And you'll say, no, I don't have that information; and here we will be.

Your policy is no refunds except DOA, I went through 3 DOA blades with your company.  To say that you did me a favor by refunding me my money is fucking bullshit.  

I'm glad you brought up the loan shark thing again.  That statement was the reason that I turned against your company.  For the record, if you want to a statement about usury laws and then make an emoticon, I'm going to take that as a threat and an attempt to bully me by calling me a loan shark.

That statement was made by YOU in an email to me at the very beginning when I asked if it would be possible for any form of compensation for lost mining time due the the failed launch of your pre-orders.

http://i.imgur.com/tdvHNr5.png

Your staff has since tried to cover up for your fuck ups.  I've also met another person who said they spoke with YOU on the phone and you called them a liar and they had to force you into giving you a refund for DOA parts.

That is correct, Michael emailed me and asked me via email for a BTC address to send me some BTC to cover my shipping costs.  Again, that's not compensation, you're paying me back for the money I spent with your company.

Since you'd like to talk some numbers, let's talk numbers.

On May 5th, 2014 I placed this order #4204 for $1,219.96:

http://i.imgur.com/Rz91mZ9.png

Please note that the text in the receipt shows a Blade in 10 days door to door or guaranteed free.

On May 9th, 2014 I placed an order for a "Wolf" pre-order which was order #4597 for $169.99.

I received the 1st DOA ScryptBlade on May 8th, 2014.  I requested an RMA on May 13th due to the failure of one board to properly send shares.  The RMA was accepted, the 1st DOA ScryptBlade arrived at your offices on May 20th and a replacement was sent out.  Your company stated they would reimburse me for the $69.71 shipping charge, I offered to wait until I had a working board before we settled anything.

On May 22nd I received the 2nd DOA ScryptBlade.  The second DOA ScryptBlade appeared to have a lot of oil and grease marks around the boards (which I took picture of, the day of); I tried to get that one to work as well, and there was still one board that was hashing but not sending shares.

I was informed by Greg on May 22nd that a 3rd DOA ScryptBlade would be shipped out to me as soon as movement was shown on this 2nd DOA Scryptblade.  On May 23rd, the 3rd DOA Scryptblade was shipped out and I provided the tracking numbers along with expected arrival date of May 27th to Greg.  There was no response or communication from your company until May 28th, when I emailed you to let you know that USPS tracking indicated that you had received the 2nd DOA ScryptBlade the day before.

On June 11th, I requested to send back all of your hardware and to receive a full refund because I no longer wanted to deal with your company.  In that email, I provided a BTC address for your company to send me additional BTC in an amount you felt was fair compensation for the issues your company put me through.  No BTC was sent at that time.

Your company is only today offering to reimburse me for shipping costs, and your company is still refusing to provide compensation.  

If you feel that refunding me the money I spent with your company is the only obligation your company has to its customers, that's fine.  If you feel that I'm being greedy and asking for unfair compensation, that's fine.  Please tell me though, please tell me that your business practices are normal, and that my experience is a real negative experience but an exception is not the rule.  An exception that you feel you have adequately compensated enough for all of the troubles you have caused me.

I'll be waiting to hear from your technician.  Just so you know, I did not take apart or mod your ScryptBlades in any fashion or form.  I did take a lot of pictures of them though.  Also, while it is strange to get 3 Blades with 1 DOA board each time.  It's not that uncommon, statistically.

It's 1 device with 2 independent and separate boards.

There is always a 50/50 chance that one board can be DOA.  Those odds don't change with new ScryptBlades.  Each board has the exact same odds.  Each ScryptBlade is another chance.
legendary
to : frigidformself   I am sorry your gear did not work and you feel you have been wronged.

Back to me I ordered 5 blades so far.  I had one that hashed wrong they sent a new blade and shipped it to me first on my word.
 I shipped back the under performing blade.  I have zero issues with their service.

I have the 5 gridseed blades hashing right now.  I like them so much I want a sixth blade.

I earned 58,000 points  .

I want to cash them in easily and buy a sixth blade. I like zoomhash and want to send more money to them.  Just allow me a fair credit for the 58,000 plus points.  Not 10 coupons that I can't spend.

I posted   this screen shot from gawminers  it shows a 225usd coupon with 50000 points.

the front page of this thread says

We can beat ANY legitimate quote. We are also based in USA.

I am not asking you to beat that 225usd for 50000 points.

Just give me a  60 -75 dollar store credit  so I can buy a sixth blade today.  i earned the points I spent more the 5800usd at the store.

I only had 1  rma return of one product  about  a 725usd  item.

I have been happy to do business I am looking to send more money today.

I want this item from your store.

Now that this issue has been brought to the public, you're stating that your tech found all three boards I had issues with to be fine?

Why did your company never once mention that you believed that your hardware was not at fault until these past few days then?

You want me and the rest of this community to believe that I RMA'd 3 DOA ScryptBlades to your company that were perfectly fine.  That your company checked each one, verified them to be working perfectly and not once said anything to me the entire time until this very moment?  That is fucking bullshit.

Before you want to put that down in writing about those boards.  Can you find me those three Blades?  Can you find me those six Boards?  I have the serial numbers of each board.  I tested each Blade with different mining programs on different computers on different mining pools.  I ordered brand new cables and a brand new USB hub just to really eliminate any other possibilities.  I currently have other ASICs mining just fine, I have GPU mining rigs running just fine.  I am also an A+ Certified technician.  Please stop trying to throw me under the bus, it won't work.  You had 3 DOA boards.  Shit happens.  Deal with it.

My money was tied up with your company from May 5th, 2014 to June 5th, 2014.  The DOA ScryptBlades were a failure on your companies part to deliver on your end of the agreement. 

Please don't misunderstand me, I absolutely do not want a free blade from your company.  God knows what piece of shit you'll send me.  I know that you refunded me my money for the 3rd DOA ScryptBlade after I shipped it back to you.  You forgot to mention that it wasn't until I started to get very vocal that you allowed me a refund in USD, prior to that I was looking at store credit with your awesome website!!!! You have not given me a refund on the shipping costs back and forth from the RMA's, since you mention it. 

What do you think is fair compensation?  When I was still trying to work with your company, I was willing to wait until I got a working scryptblade and then I asked for the difference between the hardware cost for the same model from when I paid compared to the current price.  Your company told me that it was not possible to compensate me that much.  Your company needs to make me an offer of what you think is fair compensation for the debacle you have put me though.

If you could refrain from calling me a loan shark this time, that would be great! thanks!

As for the boards, I will check again with our tech when he comes in tomorrow morning to find what the detailed history is.

Sorry if you feel like you were mistreated. What compensation do you believe is fair? Our company policy is as stated in our return policy which is no refunds except DOA but we gave you a full refund regardless. This policy is to protect us from scams and people fraudulently returning volt-modded blades.

As for refunding the shipping credit, I believe one of our team members asked for your BTC address but you refused to give it. I will confirm tomorrow morning.

Also, how does you being a loanshark have to do with any of this? There is no reason why we would call you a loanshark. But let me know if you felt mistreated by our team members.

We apologize that you are upset but we try our best to make everyone happy.

I believe the order is around $1200. So let us know how much compensation you believe you should receive for having $1200 tied up in one month.

Thanks.

Now that this issue has been brought to the public, you're stating that your tech found all three boards I had issues with to be fine?

Why did your company never once mention that you believed that your hardware was not at fault until these past few days then?

You want me and the rest of this community to believe that I RMA'd 3 DOA ScryptBlades to your company that were perfectly fine.  That your company checked each one, verified them to be working perfectly and not once said anything to me the entire time until this very moment?  That is fucking bullshit.

Before you want to put that down in writing about those boards.  Can you find me those three Blades?  Can you find me those six Boards?  I have the serial numbers of each board.  I tested each Blade with different mining programs on different computers on different mining pools.  I ordered brand new cables and a brand new USB hub just to really eliminate any other possibilities.  I currently have other ASICs mining just fine, I have GPU mining rigs running just fine.  I am also an A+ Certified technician.  Please stop trying to throw me under the bus, it won't work.  You had 3 DOA boards.  Shit happens.  Deal with it.

My money was tied up with your company from May 5th, 2014 to June 5th, 2014.  The DOA ScryptBlades were a failure on your companies part to deliver on your end of the agreement. 

Please don't misunderstand me, I absolutely do not want a free blade from your company.  God knows what piece of shit you'll send me.  I know that you refunded me my money for the 3rd DOA ScryptBlade after I shipped it back to you.  You forgot to mention that it wasn't until I started to get very vocal that you allowed me a refund in USD, prior to that I was looking at store credit with your awesome website!!!! You have not given me a refund on the shipping costs back and forth from the RMA's, since you mention it. 

What do you think is fair compensation?  When I was still trying to work with your company, I was willing to wait until I got a working scryptblade and then I asked for the difference between the hardware cost for the same model from when I paid compared to the current price.  Your company told me that it was not possible to compensate me that much.  Your company needs to make me an offer of what you think is fair compensation for the debacle you have put me though.

If you could refrain from calling me a loan shark this time, that would be great! thanks!

I've had to go through a very hellish ordeal with ZoomHash.  Please be aware when ordering from ZoomHash that they will not honor their own promotions.  If an item says 10 days guaranteed, the guaranteed part is negotiable.  If the item says 10 days or it's free, you will never be refunded your money for the device unless you send it back to them.  

I'm curious if anyone can actually prove that they ordered a ZoomHash which failed on delivery and the company actually compensated for their failure.

I just received my final email from ZoomHash.  ZoomHash has decided that it will not fulfill it's end of the contract for Batch 13 Gridseed Blades.  ZoomHash has also decided that it will not be paying any compensation to me for any lost mining time resulting from their companies failure to launch the Zeus miners as promised.  ZoomHash also will not compensate me for any mining time lost due to the amount of hell I had to go through when I had to deal with their company.

Please keep these facts in mind if you plan to order from their company.  I plan to make sure that Michael C. never gets to bully or intimidate anyone else again.

If you'd like proof, please feel free to check out the reply I was given from Michael C. himself when I asked for the possibility of compensation due to the failure of their Zeus miners.  Later in our email exchange, he claimed it was another staff member and that it was only a joke.  I don't believe it was a joke, and I didn't take it as a joke when Michael C. decided it would be funny to call me a loan shark.  Trust is everything in this business.  This company is doing shady and fucked up shit. They have done nothing to try and compensate anyone for their losses and they have done nothing to garner any good will towards me besides calling my own technical skills into question.

Don't worry Chris, Greg, and Michael! We're going to become great friends!

http://imgur.com/a/sw2ps

Do we have permission to publish all the correspondence to give more context to everything you claimed? We are not claiming fault with anyone but we would like to be transparent.

Regardless we strive to make everyone happy.

We shipped over 1700 Blades since they have been introduced. About 52 of them are RMAs so the DOA rate for these blades are around 3% give or take.

The order you placed was for a guaranteed delivery date of the product within 10 days. You received it on the 4th day.

Also, what is the compensation you are asking for? We exchanged your blade three times all of the times when we received the blade back, our tech tested it to be working fine after which we gave you a full refund for everything except your time and our time.

I believe we gave you a complete refund including shipping both ways. Regardless let me know what you feel is fair compensation. As long as its reasonable we usually provide so as many forum members will tell you.

Anyways I am sorry you feel this way but we are not here to bully anyone. And it is quite the contrary that we feel like the ones being bullied. However, this can all be a misunderstanding if you would let us know what the fair compensation is.Thanks!
I've had to go through a very hellish ordeal with ZoomHash.  Please be aware when ordering from ZoomHash that they will not honor their own promotions.  If an item says 10 days guaranteed, the guaranteed part is negotiable.  If the item says 10 days or it's free, you will never be refunded your money for the device unless you send it back to them. 

I'm curious if anyone can actually prove that they ordered a ZoomHash which failed on delivery and the company actually compensated for their failure.

I just received my final email from ZoomHash.  ZoomHash has decided that it will not fulfill it's end of the contract for Batch 13 Gridseed Blades.  ZoomHash has also decided that it will not be paying any compensation to me for any lost mining time resulting from their companies failure to launch the Zeus miners as promised.  ZoomHash also will not compensate me for any mining time lost due to the amount of hell I had to go through when I had to deal with their company.

Please keep these facts in mind if you plan to order from their company.  I plan to make sure that Michael C. never gets to bully or intimidate anyone else again.

If you'd like proof, please feel free to check out the reply I was given from Michael C. himself when I asked for the possibility of compensation due to the failure of their Zeus miners.  Later in our email exchange, he claimed it was another staff member and that it was only a joke.  I don't believe it was a joke, and I didn't take it as a joke when Michael C. decided it would be funny to call me a loan shark.  Trust is everything in this business.  This company is doing shady and fucked up shit. They have done nothing to try and compensate anyone for their losses and they have done nothing to garner any good will towards me besides calling my own technical skills into question.

Don't worry Chris, Greg, and Michael! We're going to become great friends!

http://imgur.com/a/sw2ps
legendary

I sent this pm to you as your point system is driving me nuts

Okay I have 58653 points I spent a lot of money with you.

I was only allowed to cash in 10000 points for 10 dollars and I can't buy a gift card with the points.

This is really simple I want another gridseed blade I want to spent the points I have  all 58,653 .

Just give me a 60-75 dollar  coupon for a gridseed blade and let me order it.  Obviously take away the 58,653 points i have.

Gawminers  would give 225 usd for 50,000 points.  I am not asking for a lot way less then they do

[/quote]

Hey we just got the loyalty program working I believe, you can redeem 10,000 points for $10 on our website now. Let me know if it works for you!
[/quote]

I will check it out later today thanks.

CHECKED it out and:

I ordered a 10 dollar gift card went to use the 10 dollar gift code and was told no.  Want I was going to do is buy 5x 10 gift card and use the 50 bucks for 1 more gridseed blade……  I spent a lot of cash with your store and I am looking to spend for 1 more gridseed.   I had 58,000 points   so being able toget  only one   10$   code at a time  that does not work  is a bit frustrating.

Please fix the problem  ..   Why not  just zero out all my points  and give me a 60 dollar credit towards a gridseed blade.  It is not like I have not spent quite  a  bit of cash with you.    In the meantime here is a shot of what the site said about buying a 10 gift card with the 10 dollars in points I redeemed .  Thanks in advance for looking into this.

here are my five blades on wemineltc.

ZiG
Activity: 406
Glad you got the points system working....but,GAW offers $10 off for 5,000 points,just sayin  Sad

+1...

beat them... Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Glad you got the points system working....but,GAW offers $10 off for 5,000 points,just sayin  Sad
Hey Rich! Are those guaranteed to your door and working or free?  Or was that a previous promotion your company had?
Activity: 21
I ordered a fifth gridseed blade today

the first four work well.  looking forward to this one.  mike  I will have 60000 points when will you setup a cash in program for these points?

http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/834/epwb.png

The point system will be done within the week Smiley. We will make an email anouncement

On another note:

We have a weird thread start about us that has absolutely no substantiated evidence

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636015.new#new

There is a user asking people to commit fraud by doing chargebacks and keeping the items. BTW everything that is described on the thread was never substantiated and most are lies.

So my question is. Who would be so low to spread FUD like this?

Waiting for this  new point system to come as I am looking to spend some more on another gridseed blade.  

I am up to 58,000 plus points which means over 5,800usd spent with you.  You have been a good reseller of gridseeds.

Hey we just got the loyalty program working I believe, you can redeem 10,000 points for $10 on our website now. Let me know if it works for you!
Pages:
Jump to: