Pages:
Author

Topic: [In Stock] Batch 8! Gridseed miners in Stock in Los Angeles. [$225] - page 8. (Read 54879 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Ordered mine last few days, Shipped out Sunday with tracking number. Just dreading to see what import duties cost to Canada .

Our second blade just showed up from HK this morning, hoping the accessories pack shows up via USPS today so we can hook it up.  Smiley

Edit: Sad  Got blade from HK but only a tracking number that isn't yet recognized from USPS for the accessories from Cali.  Huh?  If I could easily buy this stuff locally I'd be hashing tonight with it, instead it sits cold, lifeless, empty. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ordered mine last few days, Shipped out Sunday with tracking number. Just dreading to see what import duties cost to Canada .

FYI for anyone on Windows thinking about the blade - get the Pi.  I couldn't get Windows over 4MH consistent for hashrate, ten minutes into the Pi running my hardware and I was pulling a steady 5.4.  Followed the ZH instructions and everything worked like a charm.  Going to be adding more blades to it soon.
Activity: 219
Ordered one from the website... we'll see how this goes.
Activity: 334
hi zoomhash .

i ordered a grid seed blade + accessories - order 3798. only received the grid seed blade but not accessories, could you please follow this up. i cant use my miner Sad

Hi! We ship all accessories separately from USA. Just emailed you the tracking number for the package. Thanks.
Activity: 161
hi zoomhash .

i ordered a grid seed blade + accessories - order 3798. only received the grid seed blade but not accessories, could you please follow this up. i cant use my miner Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I ordered my G-Blade 2 days ago... already owned 6 gridseeds from Zoomhash. So I'm excited about getting this Blade!
Activity: 334
Batch 20 will be shipping out tomorrow Smiley.

3-7 Days early.
G-Blade is happily hashing now that the family is asleep and I got some time to do cable management in the office.  Beautiful piece of hardware - and thanks for the (basically) free RPi, since I freed up some usb space by taking the last of my block erupters offline I had room for the blade on my main mining machine, now I get some new hardware to play with. Cheesy

Now we just need a price adjustment from Gridseed on the blades so I can justify buying another one.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I'm a manager here at ZoomHash and we handle all returns at our California location. I'm not positive who told you to ship it back to China, but they were mistaken. I like to think we make it clear that we have some units that ship from China and some that ship from Los Angeles.

We charge a premium on those coming out of Los Angeles due to the extra costs involved, such as the costs for logistics and employees. This is only for bulk orders however as all of our smaller orders (pretty much anything less than 10 ASICs) comes directly from our Los Angeles warehouse. We've handled thousands of orders/shipments from our L.A. warehouse and the handful of returns/RMA's that have come to us were handled in L.A. as well.

That being said, I would love to win you back. If you have your order number or any information about your orders I'll do whatever I can to make it right. Again, I'm sorry for whoever mislead you but we ask that all our customers send their defective products back to us in Los Angeles, even if it was shipped from China.
Activity: 55
Yep I am waiting for a tracking number for my order that I placed last Saturday.  I got an email saying it shipped on 4/20, but just no tracking info yet.  I called and spoke to Greg.. He mentioned the whole holiday thing.. I didn't even think about that! I'm sure it will just work itself out! Cheesy

Update:   I got my tracking number overnight! Wahoohoo.  Inbound from Hong Kong via DHL

Im waiting to see the store go "In Stock" so I can make my purchase Smiley

LOL just in case you wanted a play by play.. DHL called.. Blade will be here tomorrow and accessories shipped from LA arrived today.. That is within the 4 business day guarantee I got, plus they had to deal with Hong Kong holidays!! Cheesy

haha thanks for the update Smiley. Soon as the store has some in stock Ill be ordering.

Sweet!  I got my blade in a few hours ago.  I already had a spot picked out for him!   I'm sure it was a long trip from Hong Kong. But I had to put him to work right away. 

My blade arrived as well!  Setting it up shortly.

Ah, good luck!  I formatted the SD card for the Pi with the Zoomhash image and it was really straight forward. 

I was up and going in no time, running at 800 right now: 

1h:  5.29 Mh/s
Yep I am waiting for a tracking number for my order that I placed last Saturday.  I got an email saying it shipped on 4/20, but just no tracking info yet.  I called and spoke to Greg.. He mentioned the whole holiday thing.. I didn't even think about that! I'm sure it will just work itself out! Cheesy

Update:   I got my tracking number overnight! Wahoohoo.  Inbound from Hong Kong via DHL

LOL just in case you wanted a play by play.. DHL called.. Blade will be here tomorrow and accessories shipped from LA arrived today.. That is within the 4 business day guarantee I got, plus they had to deal with Hong Kong holidays!! Cheesy

haha thanks for the update Smiley. Soon as the store has some in stock Ill be ordering.

Sweet!  I got my blade in a few hours ago.  I already had a spot picked out for him!   I'm sure it was a long trip from Hong Kong. But I had to put him to work right away. 

My blade arrived as well!  Setting it up shortly.

Batch 20's are available to order, but shipping timeframe is a few days away:

http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/batch-15-gridseed-5-chip-320-420-kh-s-asic-scrypt-sha-miner-ships-from-los-angeles

Activity: 130
Dude most mining companies pre-mine with their shit.  Bitmain, Gridseed both do it.  That's why many come shipped dusty.  It's not Zooms fault.  That's why it's kinda tricky selling stuff as "new" there are very few miners that are actually "new".  Most are used first by the manufacturer.

Add KnC...KnC Miner... Wink

One other company that shipped new hardware was ASICminer.  Got brand new BlockErupter cubes, USB sticks from the resellers.  I kind of hope ASICminer still makes complete mining machines. One can hope. 

Well now do I wait till tomorrow and buy from Zoomhash after getting the run around I got today or go somewhere else and buy instantly. its a 700$ order so its not small change.  Decisions Decisions

Well I think part of this might be out of their control and they have many members that have purchased from them in the past.  I'm sure they could make it up to you if you go ahead with your order with them. 

I would gladly wait a day and redo my order with them if they were  able to offer something to make it up to me.

Maybe they are just busy unloading stuff from a DHL truck!  I think it is still like 330 on the west coast Smiley  Mine does say guaranteed so I guess thats why it doesn't bother me as much.

"This will be delivered door to door within 4 business days guaranteed within the USA only, other countries might take 2-5 business days to deliver. Accessories will be shipped separately from Los Angeles. CA"

My issue is that I ordered at 8:15 am today, emailed info @ 10am when my order still hadn't been fulfilled, but my cc charged, then had to email Michael at 2PM to get told they are out of stock,and my order had been canceled.  Out of stock should have been listed on the website, its literally a button on the back end that says "Out Of Stock". So 6 hours of my life wasted for nothing so far lol.

I'm a fair guy, this was my first impression with ZOOMHASH and it was not professional at all.  My test order was for 4 Gridseeds with power adapters.

First time buyer in a fast moving market while international and domestic holidays throw giant brightly colored monkey wrenches at global shipping.  It's very frequent for retailers to have stock that is due to arrive in-house listed as stock to potentially sell.  Especially in this market people don't sit on hardware they don't have to due to constant depreciation, I know this from a fact when I sold hardware.  A one day delay in hardware coming in usually wasn't an issue but it did become a problem on days when USPS wouldn't deliver a domestic package until ~6pm so I had to repackage stuff and rush out to UPS/Fedex to get it out.  At least ZH had the decency to tell you what was up - if you can't wait until they have it in-hand there are plenty of other vendors, but my groups money right now is with ZoomHash. We've spent substantially more than $700 and have no complaints.

I know shit happens, my point is if something is out of stock, click the button in the backend to say its out of stock Smiley. I have no doubt they dont have the hardware, just wasn't happy it took me two emails and 6 hours to be told that. I want to give them another chance Smiley

To be clear I have NO issue of trust with ZOOMHASH. I trust them.

We try our best to not hold inventory. We gotten screwed many times by holding inventory from dropping ASIC prices.

It is actually a very tough business to be in as an ASIC reseller.

With that said, we do run the risk of delivery dates being missed. However, we never hold anyone's funds hostage

I can only imagine, I'm not new to the game, been around a while Smiley. I will probably try again tomorrow.... assuming they come in Wink.

Curious if you would match this price of $130 ? .

http://www.gawminers.com/300-kh-s-single-gridseed-asic-miner/

Pages:
Jump to: