Pages:
Author

Topic: [In Stock] Batch 8! Gridseed miners in Stock in Los Angeles. [$225] - page 7. (Read 54879 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Does same-day shipping apply on Saturdays? I ordered 3 Gridseeds with priority mail shipping at about 1pm CST and the order still says "unfulfilled". Granted, I entered a customer service ticket for the order but I haven't received any feedback on that either.

Sorry, we usually fulfill Saturdays as a courtesy but our employee had an emergency on this Saturday. PM me your order number and we will see what we can do. Thanks!
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE
Does same-day shipping apply on Saturdays? I ordered 3 Gridseeds with priority mail shipping at about 1pm CST and the order still says "unfulfilled". Granted, I entered a customer service ticket for the order but I haven't received any feedback on that either.
Activity: 420
Yesterday I preordered two of the new "wolf". Today I get an email that I can get 15% off for being a return customer (I bought stuff last month). This sucks. How do you cancel a order. I want to cancel and reorder.

Edit: I called to cancel and they said to email them because it was lunch time. I did and they promptly refunded the money. I purchased again and got two of the wolfs for $339/shipped.

At the rate prices are dropping, prices drop faster then you actually make mining. A little over a month ago I got some round gridseed for about $230. A month ago I got some for $200. Then about three week ago 125. Now they are about $85pc.

Not to sound sarcastic, but have you never been involved in mining before?  Almost zero of the BTC mining hardware purchased over the last year will return what was paid, and that is with chaotic diff rising.  Alts (especially scrypt) are a more level playing field and more consistent diff changes for the established coins, but Gridseed has a habit of unannounced and otherwise shady timing on price drops that have no relevance to market conditions.  Then a single reseller starts selling at the new price and all have to follow to stay competitive.  Gridseed created this market and this problem, ZH and others are just stuck dealing a what is looking like a morally void vendor.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yesterday I preordered two of the new "wolf". Today I get an email that I can get 15% off for being a return customer (I bought stuff last month). This sucks. How do you cancel a order. I want to cancel and reorder.

Edit: I called to cancel and they said to email them because it was lunch time. I did and they promptly refunded the money. I purchased again and got two of the wolfs for $339/shipped.

At the rate prices are dropping, prices drop faster then you actually make mining. A little over a month ago I got some round gridseed for about $230. A month ago I got some for $200. Then about three week ago 125. Now they are about $85pc.
Activity: 238
I got my order of 5 gridseeds without issue, but i have to say I'm more then pissed off about paying 130 each two weeks ago for something that is now 85 bucks, Zoomhash knew damn well what was coming and tried to squeeze out every last dime before the price drop. I am not happy at all. Paid 800 bucks for it .

On a side note, the shipping was great and quick to Canada, no imports duties either (maybe just luck)

If we know what was coming we wouldnt have 800 of these gridseeds that we are selling at a loss

that's odd, considering the blade had a "flash sale" on zoomhash a week before the new models came out. but you didn't know about that right?.   

Hey don't get me me wrong, you were very helpful and the shipping was good, the devices arrived nicely packed and with all accessories, but to see the price drop by 40 bucks each less then two weeks after I bought 5 of them, which is 200 bucks total is maddening. For 800 bucks I got 1.8 MH and now for 200 bucks I can get 1.2 from the "Wolf"

Not happy at all.  I will still recommend people to your site but I feel you need to know how pissed off I am.

Smiley

Just so you know, part of this problem is that Gridseed is conducting price drops without notice to resellers, official and unofficial, in an arbitrary and very confusing way. 

The current theory is that GS knew that the ZM, GAW, and HASHRA branded miners were closer to delivery and rather than perform a gradual phase down on prices they dropped it like a brick to shuffle hardware quickly.  Since there is some heated competition between resellers, the gouge began and prices dropped market-wide very suddenly and very unexpectedly.  GAW is publicly pasting their emails to GS and apparently has a retribution plan in the works, so ideally if GS has any business sense they will extend any deal given to GAW to every other reseller since they forced the reseller model for sales/distribution.  With how the GS reseller program works, you basically have to pre-purchase or do a group-buy model of collecting funds first then ordering when funding level is met.  Obviously, in a competitive market everyone needs to have stock in-hand, so while resellers were waiting for their 'round 10 blades' (totally theoretical numbers, say $1300 blades to arrive that were headed out the door at $1500 to consumers) to show up the price dropped to 'round 11 blades' (theory again, $800 going out the door at ~$950).  So they are sitting on hardware that cost them above the new MSRP, so they either offset the loss with more sales or try to move the hardware at a price at least fair to what they paid (plus overhead for shipping, employees, workspace).  This is a shitty market for everyone at times, but right now to stay competitive the resellers have entered a point where they either get GS to relent with free hardware or compensation in some form, sell at a loss, or stand their ground on pricing, at which point it almost makes more sense to put it on the network and self-mine to return the investment a little then selling it as used. 

That's how I see it anyway.  GS effectively burned everyone with the market style they created, so hopefully they pull a good guy and give a little something back.  Otherwise they will basically die when the branded hardware comes out.
I got my order of 5 gridseeds without issue, but i have to say I'm more then pissed off about paying 130 each two weeks ago for something that is now 85 bucks, Zoomhash knew damn well what was coming and tried to squeeze out every last dime before the price drop. I am not happy at all. Paid 800 bucks for it .

On a side note, the shipping was great and quick to Canada, no imports duties either (maybe just luck)

If we know what was coming we wouldnt have 800 of these gridseeds that we are selling at a loss

that's odd, considering the blade had a "flash sale" on zoomhash a week before the new models came out. but you didn't know about that right?.   

Hey don't get me me wrong, you were very helpful and the shipping was good, the devices arrived nicely packed and with all accessories, but to see the price drop by 40 bucks each less then two weeks after I bought 5 of them, which is 200 bucks total is maddening. For 800 bucks I got 1.8 MH and now for 200 bucks I can get 1.2 from the "Wolf"

Not happy at all.  I will still recommend people to your site but I feel you need to know how pissed off I am.

Smiley

Finally got the rest of my orders yesterday. Same day shipping my ass, it took 12 days. I will say that all singles and blades received did work, no DOA's and that's the only reason you aren't trying to do business while dealing with 300 gbs of traffic LOL

~BCX~

Hey BCX,

Sent you a PM. I do not know why your order was so late but we make sure all our customers are happy and are compensated well for our mistakes.

Our ontime delivery rates right now are over 97%. When Amazon.com misses a guaranteed delivery date, all they do is refund the shipping costs (Usually only a few dollars because of Amazon Prime subscription). We will refund 1.5x the mining profits. Thanks!

We always like traffic but thank you for not sending us bad quality traffic Tongue. Although I am curious what our shopping cart provider would do with that much traffic haha.

Your shopping cart provider would not be effected.

Your web host would drop you after I contacted them and explained they would be dealing with up 800 peak gbs ddos on any server that you were hosted on as long as you were a client. You would have to resort to Cloudfare or Incapsula and shell out about $10K/month to deal with it. But I only deploy such extreme measures only for the true assholes and I don't consider you such. Just unorganized and not ready for the amount of orders, that's all. It looks to be getting better.

~BCX~

Are you 12 and in your parents basement?  This is one of the most asinine things I've ever seen on a sales thread, threatening DDOS.  Grow up.
I have mentioned this on other zoomhash posts also. All international buyers be aware. I still have havent received my order which was shipped on 13 or 14 of April. And each email or support ticket I open and ask zoomhash I am extended the wait period by another 15 days. They ship via usps only which is terrible with international shipping. All I know for sure right now is that my item left LA on 15th of April and as of today no updates.

What country are you in?  Certain countries are known as sh**-shows for sending intl mail, this direct from my cousin who works for USPS. 
Finally got the rest of my orders yesterday. Same day shipping my ass, it took 12 days. I will say that all singles and blades received did work, no DOA's and that's the only reason you aren't trying to do business while dealing with 300 gbs of traffic LOL

~BCX~

Hey BCX,

Sent you a PM. I do not know why your order was so late but we make sure all our customers are happy and are compensated well for our mistakes.

Our ontime delivery rates right now are over 97%. When Amazon.com misses a guaranteed delivery date, all they do is refund the shipping costs (Usually only a few dollars because of Amazon Prime subscription). We will refund 1.5x the mining profits. Thanks!

We always like traffic but thank you for not sending us bad quality traffic Tongue. Although I am curious what our shopping cart provider would do with that much traffic haha.
Got my blade.  Good tech support.

Thanks.

still don't have mine but it was shipped on the 27th. In the carriers hand now. Hurry up and get to Canada damn you!!! Smiley

Still not even an update, this blows, not Zoomhash fault, but it still blows. I want my shit lol

Thanks.

still don't have mine but it was shipped on the 27th. In the carriers hand now. Hurry up and get to Canada damn you!!! Smiley
Activity: 130

Thanks.
Ordered mine last few days, Shipped out Sunday with tracking number. Just dreading to see what import duties cost to Canada .

Our second blade just showed up from HK this morning, hoping the accessories pack shows up via USPS today so we can hook it up.  Smiley

Edit: Sad  Got blade from HK but only a tracking number that isn't yet recognized from USPS for the accessories from Cali.  Huh?  If I could easily buy this stuff locally I'd be hashing tonight with it, instead it sits cold, lifeless, empty. 

Pm me order number please

Sorry, didn't mean to misconstrue with the "cold, lifeless, empty" comment, that's more to the fact that you can't source these power supplies anywhere locally that I can find.  Always nice to know where I can find backups or pickup extras in case USPS screws up again.  Tracking number finally updates and it sat in California since being sorted on Friday and will be here tomorrow.  I guess they're taking advantage of the upcoming holiday in HK to be slow as tar with priority?  Thanks to folks from Zoomhash for being quick to follow-up, I know how crappy it can be when USPS sits on priority items, dealt with that a bunch back in my AsicMiner days.
WARNING!

There will be a Holiday on May 1st - 4th. Shipments will be delayed 3-4 days on orders placed after April 29th.
Ordered mine last few days, Shipped out Sunday with tracking number. Just dreading to see what import duties cost to Canada .

Our second blade just showed up from HK this morning, hoping the accessories pack shows up via USPS today so we can hook it up.  Smiley

Edit: Sad  Got blade from HK but only a tracking number that isn't yet recognized from USPS for the accessories from Cali.  Huh?  If I could easily buy this stuff locally I'd be hashing tonight with it, instead it sits cold, lifeless, empty. 

Pm me order number please
I received an e-mail stating item shipped and my order status on the website now shows fulfilled (but no tracking info). For those of you who received tracking numbers did it come from a separate e-mail?

Yes seperate email
Activity: 219
I received an e-mail stating item shipped and my order status on the website now shows fulfilled (but no tracking info). For those of you who received tracking numbers did it come from a separate e-mail?
Pages:
Jump to: