Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN-STOCK] Professional Eyeboot 49 Port USB Hubs [$150 usd] - page 2. (Read 22177 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Can I use a Maxbron 1000W to power this? I tried doing so and it didn't work. I read above that someone is using the 12V barrel. What is that?
http://www.amazon.com/MaxBron-80PLUS-Bronze-Modular-B1000-MB/dp/B00F3ZNDME

Can someone link me the correct power supplies for this on Amazon? I have some gift cards that I want to use up.

Thanks!

EDIT: Would this work?
http://www.amazon.com/Meanwell-NES-350-5-Power-Supply-Signs/dp/B00IX5UFLI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1416349753&sr=8-5&keywords=5v+meanwell
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
I have this 49 port hub for 8 months, really happy with it, it`s rock stable running my old dual fury`s  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
FREE shipping to USA addresses when you order online from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JCA4ARS

legendary
We have a sale on from 28th August to September 30th:

BTC ONLY $110 per hub!!
PAYPAL ONLY $115 per hub!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

That is a bargain  Smiley

Sale is over now. Normal price $150 usd
legendary

BTC ONLY $110 per hub!!

That is a bargain  Smiley

legendary
legendary

BTC ONLY $110 per hub!!

Activity: 361
Merit: 100
As a follow up.  I now have 49 usb antminers (9 U1 + 40 U2) running on the 49 port hub.  Dunno if anyone has confirmed it yet.  Running good!  Fun to see all the LEDs blinking away.  Lots of space for the U2's for cooling.

The voltage adjustment on the meanwell supply makes a bigger difference with 49 miners.  You just need to be comfortable with a bit of electrical work.  The 5V wires do get fairly warm when you run about 200W, so I tried to point the meanwell fan to cool the wires too.

If anyone's looking for a PSU to keep things simple and avoid any electrical work (ie. meanwell).  I have a couple of used ATX PSU's rated at 5V@47A listed on ebay for sale.  Just search for PSU 49 port hub.

Also noticed that Minersource has these hubs for $140 and U2 miners for $12 now.  Not bad. Last time I checked though shipping costs to Canada from these guys is very bad, as they don't have USPS economy shipping.  Probably better within US.

What mining software/hardware combo are you using? Mind sharing command line specifics? TIA.
legendary
A few pics of the custom cable and the 49 port hub.  My own cables (... that I made myself) had a problem and one of the wires came off the 24pin connection.  Ordered from Klintay as it was cheaper vs. making on my own again. Anyway, seems to be good to go again.  Cheers.

http://i57.tinypic.com/9bbzt4.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2uzoztk.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2a5fyg2.jpg

Super cool pictures mate. We are thinking of improving the hub design so that individual ports can be reset via scrypt.
Nice rig  Cool
legendary
A few pics of the custom cable and the 49 port hub.  My own cables (... that I made myself) had a problem and one of the wires came off the 24pin connection.  Ordered from Klintay as it was cheaper vs. making on my own again. Anyway, seems to be good to go again.  Cheers.

Super cool pictures mate. We are thinking of improving the hub design so that individual ports can be reset via scrypt.
legendary

Sweet! Glad to see the cables working nicely  Wink

Anyone who buys a 49 port hub from me can get a Meanwell ATX cable free this week  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 22

http://i57.tinypic.com/9bbzt4.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2uzoztk.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2a5fyg2.jpg
legendary
SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE!

Bitcoin
1-3 hub - $140 usd
4-6 hubs - $135 usd each
7-9 hubs - $130 usd each
10+ hubs - $125 usd each

Payment Address: 16NqeYCSwU8fx7FhEpQiuYGaQJgssDuuwS

Please use coinbase btc/usd to calculate exchange rate at time of payment.

Paypal
1-3 hub - $150 usd
4-6 hubs - $145 usd each
7-9 hubs - $140 usd each
10+ hubs - $135 usd each

SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE!
legendary
Ok I got the hub, cord and mean well power supply but I'm having issues.

I have a multimeter but I'm a noob, how do I test the volts on the meanwell?

I see where to adjust it but I keep adjusting it with no change

Help!

Here is a pretty good how to guide on youtube:

http://youtu.be/4e7gcpCv4ew

Remember when you finally connect it all up, the hub will be always on if you use a meanwell regardless of whether the power switch is on or off.
Activity: 21
Ok I got the hub, cord and mean well power supply but I'm having issues.

I have a multimeter but I'm a noob, how do I test the volts on the meanwell?

I see where to adjust it but I keep adjusting it with no change

Help!
legendary
As a follow up.  I now have 49 usb antminers (9 U1 + 40 U2) running on the 49 port hub.  Dunno if anyone has confirmed it yet.  Running good!  Fun to see all the LEDs blinking away.  Lots of space for the U2's for cooling.

The voltage adjustment on the meanwell supply makes a bigger difference with 49 miners.  You just need to be comfortable with a bit of electrical work.  The 5V wires do get fairly warm when you run about 200W, so I tried to point the meanwell fan to cool the wires too.

If anyone's looking for a PSU to keep things simple and avoid any electrical work (ie. meanwell).  I have a couple of used ATX PSU's rated at 5V@47A listed on ebay for sale.  Just search for PSU 49 port hub.

Also noticed that Minersource has these hubs for $140 and U2 miners for $12 now.  Not bad. Last time I checked though shipping costs to Canada from these guys is very bad, as they don't have USPS economy shipping.  Probably better within US.

Could you post a link to your ebay listing for the PSUs?  Wink

Bobsag3 owns Minersource, he is a trust worthy guy and provides good service. There is a special deal with the hubs at the moment so I would definitely suggest them to anyone buying from within the USA.

Also the cables are now FREE when you buy a hub from me Smiley

Here is the thread about the hub:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/in-stock-atx-to-led-switcher-psu-cable-1-meter-6-usd-640122
As a follow up.  I now have 49 usb antminers (9 U1 + 40 U2) running on the 49 port hub.  Dunno if anyone has confirmed it yet.  Running good!  Fun to see all the LEDs blinking away.  Lots of space for the U2's for cooling.

Also noticed that Minersource has these hubs for $140 and U2 miners for $12 now.  Not bad. Last time I checked though shipping costs to Canada from these guys is very bad, as they don't have USPS economy shipping.  Probably better within US.

legendary
Nice job on the custom cables!  It's hard to beat on price point.  Would buy if I didn't already make my own.

Was able to use a stock 24 pin 18 AWG 30 cm extension cable (ebay $7.50 USD shipped  or $10 CAD local) + a $4.00 CAD termination mixed pack from Lowes.  As a note, be aware that the connection/termination parts shouldn't be over 8mm diameter to fit into a meanwell power supply terminals.  Also when hooked up, it's always on, no matter the position of the power switch, unless you pull the power on the meanwell supply.  You also need to be very careful about which cables you terminate together and where.  No biggie if you double check everything.  Also with the meanwell, when adjusting the voltage, don't push too hard on the adjustment dial with your screw driver.  I pushed too hard and broke the connection.  Luckily I was able to reconnect by pushing back down.

My meanwell with power factor correction (99% pf) and voltage adjustment to 5.2 V was able to save 10% of power usage over an ATX supply with 35 usb antminer sticks.

I've had my new stock of 49 Port USB hubs modified so that the LED power light will work with the meanwell power supply but unfortunately the hub is still always on like T-Bone said so be careful. If you are using a normal PSU then it is not a problem.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Its safer! They arrive on Monday morning and the cables in about 8 days.

I have also updated the price:

Bitcoin
1-3 hub - $160 usd
4-6 hubs - $155 usd each
7-9 hubs - $150 usd each
10+ hubs - $145 usd each

Payment Address: 16NqeYCSwU8fx7FhEpQiuYGaQJgssDuuwS

Please use coinbase btc/usd to calculate exchange rate at time of payment.

Paypal
1-3 hub - $170 usd
4-6 hubs - $165 usd each
7-9 hubs - $160 usd each
10+ hubs - $155 usd each

Bulk orders, please send email to [email protected] for details

Payment Methods
1. Bitcoin: you can just pay BTC and attach the transaction details to this thread
2. Paypal (PM me for details)

In the future, let me know if you want the modified hub modified to work with the LED PSU switcher (i.e. LED light works) or just the ordinary hub.
legendary
That looking pretty good, well done job!
Nice job on the custom cables!  It's hard to beat on price point.  Would buy if I didn't already make my own.

Was able to use a stock 24 pin 18 AWG 30 cm extension cable (ebay $7.50 USD shipped  or $10 CAD local) + a $4.00 CAD termination mixed pack from Lowes.  As a note, be aware that the connection/termination parts shouldn't be over 8mm diameter to fit into a meanwell power supply terminals.  Also when hooked up, it's always on, no matter the position of the power switch, unless you pull the power on the meanwell supply.  You also need to be very careful about which cables you terminate together and where.  No biggie if you double check everything.  Also with the meanwell, when adjusting the voltage, don't push too hard on the adjustment dial with your screw driver.  I pushed too hard and broke the connection.  Luckily I was able to reconnect by pushing back down.

My meanwell with power factor correction (99% pf) and voltage adjustment to 5.2 V was able to save 10% of power usage over an ATX supply with 35 usb antminer sticks.
Pages:
Jump to: