Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN-STOCK] Professional Eyeboot 49 Port USB Hubs [$150 usd] - page 8. (Read 22177 times)

legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
I am philipma1957  This pc   can't access that account.

not trying to attack or diss the thread as I have 3 of klintay's 19 port hubs.  

If this is using the 24 pin plug's 5 volt to power the sticks you will not do more then 35-42 sticks on almost every single atx psu.   Most modern  atx psu's are 20 to 25 amp at the 5 volt level.

Now I do not know that  since I have not examined one but I do know that the older 49 port hubs from fried cat   had many other issues (bad fuses)

40 amp fuse melted .

And friedcat was wrond to put in 40 amp fuses since almost atx psu will supply more then 30amps at 5 volts.

Older ones do .  2011 on and forget it.    I will go back to my other pc.  the wife is done using it.

This is me on the other pc.

I hope that the new hub uses more then the atx's 5v rail.
Activity: 355
Merit: 276
I am philipma1957  This pc   can't access that account.

not trying to attack or diss the thread as I have 3 of klintay's 19 port hubs.  

If this is using the 24 pin plug's 5 volt to power the sticks you will not do more then 35-42 sticks on almost every single atx psu.   Most modern  atx psu's are 20 to 25 amp at the 5 volt level.

Now I do not know that  since I have not examined one but I do know that the older 49 port hubs from fried cat   had many other issues (bad fuses)

40 amp fuse melted .

And friedcat was wrond to put in 40 amp fuses since almost atx psu will supply more then 30amps at 5 volts.

Older ones do .  2011 on and forget it.    I will go back to my other pc.  the wife is done using it.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Wow. Ordering one of these guys tomorrow.

I will do a full test on NF2's and report.

Thanks Swimmer! I would appreciate feedback and pictures
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Wow. Ordering one of these guys tomorrow.

I will do a full test on NF2's and report.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
Ok, all orders have been sent and tracking info provided.

Felipeo has agreed to test my hub with his bi-fury usb miners and then post some pictures here.  Grin

Yes, I just waiting for my hub arrive and then I will test it just like klintay post Smiley

Felipeo has agreed to test my hub with his bi-fury usb miners and then post some pictures here.  Grin

I can test dualminers, Nano Furry IIs, and Antminer U2s

When this hub will be able to run 49 Bi•Fury on full power it will be able to run all of this standard A/V usb miners Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
I tested the hub with my last 4 gridseed miners that i had lying around house...works perfectly fine. Used bfgminer and set the frequency to 850
They were all hashing away stably at 360kh/s.

Here are the pics:

I plan on testing one of ours up to 49 grids if we can Smiley
legendary
I tested the hub with my last 4 gridseed miners that i had lying around house...works perfectly fine. Used bfgminer and set the frequency to 850
They were all hashing away stably at 360kh/s.

Here are the pics:

legendary

That is good to hear, look forward to hearing the results once these babies are out in the wild Smiley

Payment just made via Paypal with CAD$ as per PM details.  Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks payment received. Will PM you soon.

I wish you made it a bit spacious between the slots.
Current Antminer U2 has humongous heatsink and the regular 49 port USB hub doesn't have enough space.
I'm not sure about yours. If yours is spacious for multiple U2 it will be a winner.

EDIT: Oh wait, you are going to test it with 200 bifury.
If im not mistaken they're using the same humongous heatsink as the U2.
Can't wait to see how it goes.

Felipeo says there should be enough space between the usb slots to fill her up with bi-fury usbs  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Payment just made via Paypal with CAD$ as per PM details.  Hope to hear from you soon!
Owner, Minersource.net

legendary

legendary
Ordered 3,
1f420335e88fe2300e213d89a12c57b62d671ed6879849a11e074d9616ca16cc

received, i have updated the original thread
Owner, Minersource.net
Ordered 3,
1f420335e88fe2300e213d89a12c57b62d671ed6879849a11e074d9616ca16cc
legendary
Do you ship to Canada?  Same price as US orders?  Will you accept Canadian dollars via Paypal?  Looking for one unit.

Yep we ship worldwide. Canadian shipping will be the same as US. Canadian dollars via paypal is fine. I will PM you the details now.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Do you ship to Canada?  Same price as US orders?  Will you accept Canadian dollars via Paypal?  Looking for one unit.
legendary
Question on the shipping charges.  If I order 4 and regular airmail is it $30 + $20 for a total of $50? Or $30 for the first and $20 each additional hub?

it is $20 for each additional hub due to the size and weight.

good feedback for future units...I will look into this
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
Question on the shipping charges.  If I order 4 and regular airmail is it $30 + $20 for a total of $50? Or $30 for the first and $20 each additional hub?
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Pm send , please answer
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Current Antminer U2 has humongous heatsink and the regular 49 port USB hub doesn't have enough space.
I'm not sure about yours. If yours is spacious for multiple U2 it will be a winner.

EDIT: Oh wait, you are going to test it with 200 bifury.
If im not mistaken they're using the same humongous heatsink as the U2.
Can't wait to see how it goes.
legendary
Have ordered and paid by paypal - will update with review and some pics on arrival Smiley

payment received, will start preparing your package now and update tracking details soon  Wink

Gridseed compatible??

yes should be...I have some gridseed 5 chip units here so will test and post pictures of that as well. I am going to run them using bfgminer in scrypt only mode.
Pages:
Jump to: