Pages:
Author

Topic: Income from crypto trading. - page 2. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 10
August 17, 2019, 09:42:08 PM
I think I also still survive in crypto trading, because I believe that the future of crypto will also increase more in the future, because now I also trade crypto and also hold it in the long run. crypto trading also has a high risk, if for me, if you cannot control risk in crypto trading, I think you will lose too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 17, 2019, 08:51:27 PM
The entire cryptocurrency space have to do with patents and not taking hasty decisions, am very optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency is bright and at that both trading and holding needs lot of skills and patents because if you have good trading skills you can still make profits at any period and no matter the conditions of the market because you will know how to fine your way and make good trading decisions.

I have tried to trade for sometime now and I can relate to what you said that trading requires patients cos there are situations where I have always made very hasty decisions and it has backfired. You can actually make profit while trading but it requires patients and dedication
trading was not easy for us.besides need patience and dedication we need speciall skill to able generate profits.not everyone could start and surivive in their trade journey, only 5% that could surive in market.if we prepared this well i am sure, earn profits from trading will easy to be done.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 17, 2019, 08:43:48 PM
And are you aware of any such? Would be great if you can share

Well, I would recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment com - they have a truly wide range of devices for any scale of budget. And my own favorite is Antiminer S17 Wink
August 17, 2019, 08:41:16 PM
I would probably recommend having a look at resources that sell different devices, cause this approach should help to choose option that suits you better

And are you aware of any such? Would be great if you can share
August 17, 2019, 08:40:04 PM
And can you recommend how to choose the proper equipment? What to pay attention to?

I would probably recommend having a look at resources that sell different devices, cause this approach should help to choose option that suits you better
August 17, 2019, 08:35:09 PM
Yeah, of course. That's why I am outlining criteria that matters Smiley

And can you recommend how to choose the proper equipment? What to pay attention to?
August 17, 2019, 08:34:24 PM
I see your point. In general, agree with you in here. And talking about you - have you ever tried mining?

Yeah, of course. That's why I am outlining criteria that matters Smiley
August 17, 2019, 08:27:23 PM
Difference is basically in approach and different factors. For example, talking about mining, in here higher experience is required and costs matter

I see your point. In general, agree with you in here. And talking about you - have you ever tried mining?
August 17, 2019, 08:23:22 PM
Depends on what? Can you elaborate in more details in what you mean? What is the difference?

Difference is basically in approach and different factors. For example, talking about mining, in here higher experience is required and costs matter
August 17, 2019, 08:21:22 PM
This is an interesting question and a rather controversial one, in my opinion. Much depends, when we talk about mining and holding

Depends on what? Can you elaborate in more details in what you mean? What is the difference?
August 17, 2019, 08:18:14 PM
Greetings there everyone. And as for you, are you only trading? Any other approaches in here? Let's say, holding or mining. What are your thoughts on that?

This is an interesting question and a rather controversial one, in my opinion. Much depends, when we talk about mining and holding
August 17, 2019, 08:15:03 PM
Greetings there everyone. And as for you, are you only trading? Any other approaches in here? Let's say, holding or mining. What are your thoughts on that?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
August 17, 2019, 04:55:13 PM
Earning from crypto trading is depends on the expertise and good lucks, all the time we can't get profit, sometimes we suffer losses. If you have more than $1000 USD in BTC than can make a good profit and can also bear some loss but if you have little amount than can's survive and also can't get income from crypto trading.
with 1000 usd you won’t get a good profit, you need ten times more, then it will be good, at least 1 bitcoin, for such a small trade I would not even get into cryptocurrencies so as not to lose the last
Starting balance can be less than $100, even demo trading can be useful in order to learn the basic market movements. Price action traders use the small amounts for each strategy and they never go over the amount which they consider the risky.  Trading is like businesses, the up and downs of any business should be welcomed calmly by the skilful business holder.

When I lose, I learn. So far so good I try not to go all in, I buy in bits, use my stop loss often and always trade on established projects. These are what the declining marker taught me.
Declining market teaches but that time will be too late if you "gamble" with your real money. Going all in is an absurdity, in my opinion, there are tons of different project coins and the single project can't be such perfect for entering the trade with all available investment balance.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
August 17, 2019, 04:47:56 PM
The entire cryptocurrency space have to do with patents and not taking hasty decisions, am very optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency is bright and at that both trading and holding needs lot of skills and patents because if you have good trading skills you can still make profits at any period and no matter the conditions of the market because you will know how to fine your way and make good trading decisions.

I have tried to trade for sometime now and I can relate to what you said that trading requires patients cos there are situations where I have always made very hasty decisions and it has backfired. You can actually make profit while trading but it requires patients and dedication
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
MoonDeFi
August 17, 2019, 03:37:34 PM
Earning from crypto trading is depends on the expertise and good lucks, all the time we can't get profit, sometimes we suffer losses. If you have more than $1000 USD in BTC than can make a good profit and can also bear some loss but if you have little amount than can's survive and also can't get income from crypto trading.
with 1000 usd you won’t get a good profit, you need ten times more, then it will be good, at least 1 bitcoin, for such a small trade I would not even get into cryptocurrencies so as not to lose the last
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 17, 2019, 02:58:31 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
August 17, 2019, 12:59:49 PM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
Never lose will never happen to anyone, even the best traders.
The things you get after a fall matters!
Lessons from false, how you did not keep calm to set sell/buy orders, and never let that happen again is the way to make more profit. Not to find the way to never lose.
Good luck in your career
indeed with self-correction on the analysis made, for example our analysis is wrong, then over time we have more complete experience to deal with all market conditions. therefore we must continue to practice in trading so that we can profit consistently, and we can meet the income targets we dream of

Activity: 398
Merit: 10
August 17, 2019, 11:51:28 AM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
Never lose will never happen to anyone, even the best traders.
The things you get after a fall matters!
Lessons from false, how you did not keep calm to set sell/buy orders, and never let that happen again is the way to make more profit. Not to find the way to never lose.
Good luck in your career
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
August 17, 2019, 08:50:09 AM
As an experienced trader, the three things that have kept me going are : stop loss function, patience and avoiding greed. I use stop loss always to prevent massive loss when there is a huge dip and I also take profit when it's OK by me, not necessarily waiting for 100% gain or more. I use some of my profit made from trading to buy some coins for long term hold, and convert some to FIAT for daily use. You should have it in mind that you must not always win all your trades and also cut down on your emotions while trading. Be sure to work with TA and FA.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 17, 2019, 08:27:02 AM
I also lost assets when trading in one of the markets ... but I did not stop there because I had suffered a loss ... although it was not big but it was very useful for me ... and the step I did was to buy other altcoins that had potential good to be able to return my lost assets ...
yeah, just like you. i also lost a lot of money when the market went down, at first i was frustrated and almost left crypto. but i think again, if i stop now then my money will never come back again.

so like you, i am thinking of buying some other type of altcoin and trying to recover my losses. so far the results have been quite good, although my money has not been fully returned but i am quite happy.
Pages:
Jump to: