Pages:
Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 26. (Read 186657 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 29, 2013, 01:03:58 AM
Does this mean the end of the INTERWEBZ? 
The end of COMPUTORS??

You mean com-putors?

Can we please stop with the waste of space posts like these? This thread is noisy enough as it is.

Add something useful to the discussion, or don't post.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 29, 2013, 01:00:52 AM
Please keep in mind that Yufi is not Avalon. He is a dumb PR whose best business plan was to resell low cost tablets from China (do you remember the interview?).
For as much as we know, he could be forced by nzhang to do what he did.
Where is him, BTW? Still sick (another excuse used to delay batch 2?)
Who is nzhang?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 29, 2013, 12:47:06 AM
I can't imagine refunds taking very long IF they have all the funds to do so.

Given it is questionable where they are in production (costs & cashflow) they could be short in refunding everyone at this point.

This is just speculation on my part.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2013, 12:43:05 AM
Please keep in mind that Yufi is not Avalon. He is a dumb PR whose best business plan was to resell low cost tablets from China (do you remember the interview?).
For as much as we know, he could be forced by nzhang to do what he did.
Where is him, BTW? Still sick (another excuse used to delay batch 2?)
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2013, 12:30:56 AM
How on Earth did this turn into such a huge clusterfuck when the solutions are so simple?

The other and better option would be to give the option of having all gen 1 chip orders count as credit towards gen 2 chips and make delivering these on time a priority. This shows good faith on the company's behalf and not only restores the companies reputation but enhances it.

I dont think anyone wants to continue business with Yifu.....

Depends on how he proceeds. Ample opportunity to REDEEM himself and his company and do the right thing and get rid of the toxicity he has created but that needs to happen TODAY not tomorrow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 29, 2013, 12:29:09 AM
So what's the deal is Avalon is going to send any more chips or are you done?
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
August 29, 2013, 12:13:54 AM
How on Earth did this turn into such a huge clusterfuck when the solutions are so simple?

The other and better option would be to give the option of having all gen 1 chip orders count as credit towards gen 2 chips and make delivering these on time a priority. This shows good faith on the company's behalf and not only restores the companies reputation but enhances it.

I dont think anyone wants to continue business with Yifu.....
Activity: 275
August 29, 2013, 12:11:23 AM
This all is very unfortunate.
Could this be the end of Bit-Coins?
Looks like all the hashing power is going to end up in just a few peoples hands.
What made bit-coin great was the ability for anyone who wanted to mine to do so.
This has all changed and could be the downfall for bit-coin.
Maybe it's time to discontinue the use of bit-coin's and start using lite-coin's.

just the fact that you type it 'bit-coin' makes me think you are some type of FUDster. NO bitcoin is not affected at all. mining chip customers of avalon are. huge difference.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 29, 2013, 12:11:06 AM

Under the circumstances, I hope you won't be too upset to learn that many people will be extremely skeptical of refund claims until a bunch of people start posting their txids.

Here is the blockchain info for 9 refunds... mine was in this batch.
https://blockchain.info/address/1JrwWrt3TYUzMYFEBLX5hTo1zFsEY6tWZN

Hey, check it out - the address that paid you got it's coins from https://blockchain.info/address/15PW2jpo212JGAoYa6WB6FBUMdGzBqmDT6

Which came from:
https://blockchain.info/address/158mVoizfU3xPxGGchGtnsKSixGs9XTo6v

Which in turn got 10,000 coins from: https://blockchain.info/address/16ygEoTjg7P5GJwLKTQd1UgqAGuF8bKVRc

And, that in turn got it's coins from: https://blockchain.info/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

Which, if you'll remember is the "mystery address" that Yifu said "who say's we control that address" (or whatever)

I happened to remember the 158mVoizfU3xPxGGchGtnsKSixGs9XTo6v address showing up in a discussion about a mystery solo mine somewhere.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 29, 2013, 12:10:23 AM

You could offer a full refund but this will do nothing to restore the reputation of the company, with such a risky endeavor in the mining business, reputation is everything and people will only put their money where their trust is.

And of course the final and worst option is to continue delivering the chips late and past the point of return on investment which will ultimately end in legal action, and if you cbf dealing with a toxic community, just wait till your dealing with a class action lawsuit and then let us know how you cbf.

And no matter which route is chosen, communication is key. There's no excuse for not keeping people up to date when internet enabled communication tools are literally everywhere. There's still plenty of time to turn this around and even into a winning scenario for everyone.
Activity: 364
August 29, 2013, 12:10:07 AM
I have to say that as a BFL customer waiting for my shipment, I would encourage all of you to get refunds ASAP. 
legendary
Activity: 2198
August 28, 2013, 11:55:15 PM
This is really getting interesting now,,,hmmm refunds so quickly?
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
August 28, 2013, 11:51:42 PM
After they refund not before.
too soon?
August 28, 2013, 11:50:17 PM
August 28, 2013, 11:46:58 PM

Unfortunately the toxicity is a direct result of the lack of information.

How curious that the bitcoin community thinks the US Government can not force them to do anything, and yet they are forced to make toxic posts because someone else does not post frequently.

Aye! Glad to see some slight movement not so sure why but until everyone is refunded who asked for it we are not going to be happy are we.
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
August 28, 2013, 11:43:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2013, 11:37:32 PM

Unfortunately the toxicity is a direct result of the lack of information.

How curious that the bitcoin community thinks the US Government can not force them to do anything, and yet they are forced to make toxic posts because someone else does not post frequently.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 28, 2013, 11:35:57 PM

Under the circumstances, I hope you won't be too upset to learn that many people will be extremely skeptical of refund claims until a bunch of people start posting their txids.

Here is the blockchain info for 9 refunds... mine was in this batch.
https://blockchain.info/address/1JrwWrt3TYUzMYFEBLX5hTo1zFsEY6tWZN
August 28, 2013, 11:32:08 PM

My thinking is that if we keep calling him, leaving him voicemails and pressuring him to address the issues he will step up.

How long before he changes phone number?

spiccioli

that number stopped forwarding a while ago, since people are so hell bend on thinking we are selling chips to somebody in china first I'll address that.

there is a lot of people who bought chips purely for reselling, however the stock is 10k or so at most like all the other orders. I hope people did not think only people outside of china bought Avalon chips. ( out of the 800k chips, more than 50% are chinese orders.)

In addition, these resellers only have small quantity of chips ( since we didn't ship that many yet.) whether is alibaba or the chinese forums, I'd love to see anyone make a large purchase from these "resellers", because they simply do not have the chips, despise what they may advertise.

In other news, we are shipping as per usual like our last update and are doing the best we could but probably simply going to offer full refund soon, I am tired of this toxic community malformed by greed.

It would be less toxic if fabricators answered their customers questions in a timely manner as well as their support tickets. I have been waiting for 24 days for a response to our refund request. Unfortunately the toxicity is a direct result of the lack of information. Refunds are the right course of action but only if they are IMMEDIATE. If that is done I am sure that you may be able to resuscitate your business but further delays will prove very very costly not for the customer base but Bitsyncom and it's owners.

Code:
#1441 Failed to Receive our Development Chips in 4 weeks.

Darin M. Bicknell
reported 25 days ago
As shipments are late and delayed past the 9 to 10 weeks promised we would like an immediate refund.

Refund address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darin M. Bicknell
said 20 days ago
We now have zero access to the store site and the order page. Please explain.

Darin M. Bicknell
said 19 days ago
Why is processing our refund taking 6 days? This should be resolved in 24 hours not 6x as long. Please answer your tickets. It is 1 week more and we still do not have tracking information. We have not received our developer chips as promised what is going on? We want information now not in a week after we send in a ticket. Let us get this resolved. We want a refund. We want it now. You have failed to deliver as promised.

Darin M. Bicknell
said 17 days ago
1 week.

No reply.

Darin M. Bicknell
said 15 days ago
We received our developer chips 3 weeks late. This is in breach of contract. Where do we return the developer chips? Also we are still asking for a full refund as you have not fulfilled the delivery dates as per your contract terms.

Darin M. Bicknell
said 10 days ago
We are still waiting on our refund for these chips. 2 weeks now and still waiting.

Darin M. Bicknell
said 12 hours ago
It has been more than 3 weeks and still no reply on our refund ticket.
Pages:
Jump to: