Pages:
Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 92. (Read 186691 times)

donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
August 09, 2013, 01:04:50 AM
Yifu the fucker, can you tell us the tracking number to prove your excuse?

http://service.customs.gov.cn/default.aspx?tabid=9405
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
August 09, 2013, 01:03:17 AM
not entirely buying into the 'customs holdup' excuse.

China is #1 world exporter.  China customs cares about oppressing importers, not exporters.

Yes, importers.

Where do you think Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacture Company makes their chips?

TSMC has Fab #10 located in Shanghai:
TSMC Limited, Fab 10
4000, Wen Xiang Rd., Songjiang,
Shanghai, China

TSMC ships millions of chips per year, is it amazing how only Avalon's 200k small order of chips end up being targetted?
He knew about this weeks ago and not one word to Zefir, Steamboat, or Sebastian.  Sebastian called him TWICE an hour at everyday for quite a while, he gets no answer or gets clicked off.    

I bought into Yifu's tall tales before, but enough already.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 09, 2013, 01:02:44 AM
No matter how attractive the new Avalon chips are, I will never ever buy things from Avalon.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
August 09, 2013, 01:01:30 AM
don't you got better things to do like writing code mr. software engineer than waste time with some first-class-riding booze-drinking "pr guy" like me?
anyhow, update is live on main page. http://avalon-asics.com

You have to admit, with your cavalier attitude, you had it coming.

How about shipping out the millions of dollars of chips many have pre-ordered with you, and start winning back some trust from the community.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 09, 2013, 01:00:43 AM
Trade-in orders not in my account?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2013, 12:59:50 AM
Well if no one is getting their chips soon,,the Network Hash rate should level off soon..... and for what its worth,,he did say, they have found another shipping route and will begin shipping:

We do have more chips coming in via different route next week which will ease this a little bit. (you can take this as chips will resume shipping by end of next week for now.)

So that said, by the 15th-16th chips should be flowing again...I wonder if thats including all of the presumed chips held in customs too, and the new route chips?...oh well so long as someone somewhere starts seeing chips then i guess we just really have to sit and wait. (longer) I suppose someone could snag some chips through Alibaba....lol If desperate and have more $$ to tie up.. Also more chips bought by non devs could start showing up as well,
Activity: 177
August 09, 2013, 12:57:24 AM
Did anyone miss the fact that he pretty much was saying the WSJ story was true? or am I reading that wrong (shrug)

He's just trying to have folks think there's a deal when there's probably nothing in place.  

He says there's an NDA in place.  Then makes a reference to Amsterdam and then TSMC...  tells you to fill in the blanks.   What's funny is that Ms. Sun of TMSC told one user is they don't know about BitSynCom at all and perhaps they may have been dealing with an alliance company of theirs.

Who is Ms. Sun of TSMC, and why is she an expert on every single account TSMC has?

China is #1 world exporter.  China customs cares about oppressing importers, not exporters.

wal-mart alone moves mountains of crap out of PRC everyday.

unless political/bribe motivation, they don't even notice Avalon.

if they do, get a lawyer.  Tell them we'll mass spam pics of the Tank Man and Falun Gong recruitment literature to restive regions and universities if they mess with us.   "You want a Chinese Spring/Jade Revolution mutherfucker?"

still no news about the trade-in FPGAs Avalon asked us to send for long-ago promised upgrades.

bloody scammers!   Angry

China (PRC) hates Taiwan, and it IS an import (TSMC -> Avalon).

What about Avalon shipping 135 boxes shipped to the reseller in HK?
2.1 million chips - $14.7million dollars

Check near the bottom of the article for the tracking info:
http://thegenesisblock.com/latest-shipment-of-avalon-asics-could-increase-network-hashrate-by-500/

legendary
Activity: 2212
August 09, 2013, 12:57:03 AM
You know how it is - you've been on a long plane flight - you've been drinking free booze all flight in first class - you get back in front of your computer you've not been near for weeks due to partying, whoring and boozing in Vegas, and it's like
"Hmm PMs and emails while I've been away ... oh well, guess I better say something before I pass out so I can ignore that crap for another week ..."
Wakes up the next morning ... oh crap I said "tomorrow" in the post ... oh well no one will notice anything different if I do nothing for a few days, they're used to that from me, and I am only a PR guy, not like I know anything about hardware or software and have control over anything except delaying deliveries ... ... ...

don't you got better things to do like writing code mr. software engineer than waste time with some first-class-riding booze-drinking "pr guy" like me?

About the only difference between BFL & you? They would have lied to us about 4 times with "2 more weeks™"  Roll Eyes

In my eyes,Kano is alot more upstanding  Wink
Activity: 238
August 09, 2013, 12:56:43 AM
anyone know how long these chips will be stuck in customs?  Any way we can expedite customs approving the shipment and sending it out?

they aren't stuck in customs... they'd have tracking to prove it if they were
August 09, 2013, 12:56:08 AM

Yes, importers.

Where do you think Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacture Company makes their chips?
Activity: 266
August 09, 2013, 12:54:33 AM
anyone know how long these chips will be stuck in customs?  Any way we can expedite customs approving the shipment and sending it out?
August 09, 2013, 12:54:29 AM
He's just trying to have folks think there's a deal when there's probably nothing in place.  

He says there's an NDA in place.  Then makes a reference to Amsterdam and then TSMC...  tells you to fill in the blanks.   What's funny is that Ms. Sun of TMSC told one user is they don't know about BitSynCom at all and perhaps they may have been dealing with an alliance company of theirs.

NDA thing doesn't make much sense, When you sign an NDA with a fab it's supposed to keep the fab quiet, not you quiet. They might make you sign an NDA over things like wafer defect rates or something.

NDA could be with some investors, though.  According to Yifu there is some kind of deal going through, related to what was said in the WSJ.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 09, 2013, 12:54:23 AM
Avalon should have shipped from Tiawan, that's their mistake.
Activity: 574
August 09, 2013, 12:53:33 AM
Weasely little mother fucker coming out with some sob story. No concessions, only excuses. I'm normally not a fan of class action law suits but if it means that we collectively get to break it off in his ass, start hiring lawyers. And he has the damn balls to talk about the next three generations of his POS chips? Anyone who sends him a single satoshi, product in hand or not, is a sucker.
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
August 09, 2013, 12:51:54 AM
Did anyone miss the fact that he pretty much was saying the WSJ story was true? or am I reading that wrong (shrug)

Who is Ms. Sun of TSMC, and why is she an expert on every single account TSMC has?

if they do, get a lawyer.  Tell them we'll mass spam pics of the Tank Man and Falun Gong recruitment literature to restive regions and universities if they mess with us.   "You want a Chinese Spring/Jade Revolution mutherfucker?"

still no news about the trade-in FPGAs Avalon asked us to send for long-ago promised upgrades.

bloody scammers!   Angry

China (PRC) hates Taiwan, and it IS an import (TSMC -> Avalon).
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 09, 2013, 12:51:27 AM

bloody scammers!   Angry
Activity: 406
August 09, 2013, 12:50:39 AM
Everyone stay Calm and Cool while we wait for an Official  Respond and Reply from Avalon / BitSyncom and Yifu. However it may be Good or Buy or somewhere in the middle. They guy is typing and preparing his reply. Smiley
donator
Activity: 1120
August 09, 2013, 12:47:58 AM
You know how it is - you've been on a long plane flight - you've been drinking free booze all flight in first class - you get back in front of your computer you've not been near for weeks due to partying, whoring and boozing in Vegas, and it's like
"Hmm PMs and emails while I've been away ... oh well, guess I better say something before I pass out so I can ignore that crap for another week ..."
Wakes up the next morning ... oh crap I said "tomorrow" in the post ... oh well no one will notice anything different if I do nothing for a few days, they're used to that from me, and I am only a PR guy, not like I know anything about hardware or software and have control over anything except delaying deliveries ... ... ...

fuck you fat ass, shipping the orders on time or say something about compensation for the loss.
eve
Activity: 210
August 09, 2013, 12:47:10 AM
and what the fuck where is Steamboat, Sebastian and Zefir who enticed and solicited or whore us into their group buy, these fuckers already made a good profits, we the one in the group buy are the ones who suffers. Where are there?? can we get a REFUND from our group buy.    They are keeping very quiet   When they need us they will show up their face. Stay Clear from these guys in their future group buy. NO MORE GROUP BUY.

You are angry at the wrong people. Avalon hasn't delivered. How the fuck are the groupbuys going to do anything about that numskull?
eve = troll = ignore list

These group buys troll trying to cover up their rear end . The majority of the chips purchase was done through group buys. Now refund your bitcoin to those in your group buy.
erk
Activity: 826
August 09, 2013, 12:45:23 AM
Oh come on, I expected more conspiracy theories as to why and how Avalon chips are being made available on Alibaba. Pay off? Stolen chips? Employee theft under duress (threat or kidnapping)?

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=A3256-Q48

Do you really believe all the people that placed early bulk ordered were going to make boards with the chips?

Scalpers are in on everything nowadays.

Pages:
Jump to: