Pages:
Author

Topic: Indian localbitcoins scammer list - page 3. (Read 63147 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
September 24, 2016, 02:49:07 PM
After reading all these scam stories , i am curious to know Cash deposit safe for BTC sale ? , i wish to start BTC buy/sell in LBC and after reading all this horrific incidents with such pro traders .. i was wondering if Cash deposit [offline] safe to use as Payment or not . Any experienced trader reply on this please ?

Don't try cash deposit it's even more dangerous, if some people use third party to deposit in your account in promise of something then you will be in trouble.

Thanks for the point , but whats the countermeasure to get maximum protection from Fraud for IMPS/CASH DEPOSIT / NEFT Transfers via Localbitcoins trade ? any suggestion ?

Actually there is nothing you can be 100% sure. Even some people do IMPS themselves and complaint to bank that they did not did that. SO there will be always some risk involve.
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
September 23, 2016, 11:28:29 AM
After reading all these scam stories , i am curious to know Cash deposit safe for BTC sale ? , i wish to start BTC buy/sell in LBC and after reading all this horrific incidents with such pro traders .. i was wondering if Cash deposit [offline] safe to use as Payment or not . Any experienced trader reply on this please ?

Don't try cash deposit it's even more dangerous, if some people use third party to deposit in your account in promise of something then you will be in trouble.

Thanks for the point , but whats the countermeasure to get maximum protection from Fraud for IMPS/CASH DEPOSIT / NEFT Transfers via Localbitcoins trade ? any suggestion ?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 23, 2016, 10:16:06 AM
This RECEIVE btc address is use SCAMMER DEEPAK CHAWALA.((Anu sippy)).......

1DVtSmiAGsZRe5CZLaw6EmQcEvkqBVnzyx

Dont send Btc this address....Be carefull...

His account also this site...
1) Localbitcoins.com
2) secondstrade.com
3) Fortunejack
September 23, 2016, 05:17:58 AM
my story...mene aaj se 1 saal pehle deepak ke whastapp pe 1 deal ki thi.....maine usse BTC buy karne the direct....usne apna nam anu sippy bataya tha....lekin bank transcation me uska naam DEEPAK CHAWALA dikha raha tha....mene usse pucha to woh bataya dost ka account hai....mene usko 15000 rupies transfer kar diye...fir woh chala gaya..aur muje bitcoin nhi bheje...bad me mene LOCALBITCOINS se ANU SIPPY ka mobile number 9911376028 leke usko whastapp pe contact kiya....ANU sippy bola woh deepak chawala FRAUD hai....mera nam leke sabse fraud karta hai.aur anu bola main india se bahar chala gaya hu aur maine bitcoin ka kam kab ka chod diya hai...mene dono ka mobile number dono ke naam se SAVE kar liya....aur ab 1 saal bad aaj bahot logo ke saath DEPPAK chawala 9911376028 number se fraud kar raha hai..POINT TO NOTED.....maine 9911376028 ye number apne phonebook se milaya....ye number to ANU SIPPY ka tha jisse mai 1 saal pehle baat ki thi.........abhi bhi anu sippy ka LOCALBITCOINS pe account chalu hai aur Anu sippy 9911376028 number se aapke sath deal karega aur bank account me DEEPAK CHAWALA ka naam rahega...

iska matlab saaf saaf hai ANU SIPPY and DEEPAK CHAWALA dono 1 hi person hai...
September 23, 2016, 05:02:12 AM
How do you know that. Did you traded with them?
because i have PROOF....
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
September 22, 2016, 04:06:31 PM

Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
September 22, 2016, 10:24:43 AM

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 03, 2016, 05:22:31 AM
How do you know that. Did you traded with them?
September 03, 2016, 03:03:42 AM
anu sippy and deepak chawala both of them are scammer and the person also the SAME......
Activity: 14
July 24, 2016, 07:29:46 AM
Thanks for the tip, while I haven't ever traded with Paytm or Mobiwik, I have never been aware of this as a trader. Instead of posting this here, you might want to post it on the Home section of Local board for India.

I just noticed that forum, I will post it there as well.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2016, 04:08:42 AM
Thanks for the tip, while I haven't ever traded with Paytm or Mobiwik, I have never been aware of this as a trader. Instead of posting this here, you might want to post it on the Home section of Local board for India.
Activity: 14
July 23, 2016, 12:48:00 PM
Hey guys, beware of trading on LBC using PayTM/Free Charge and especially MobiKwik. These company have non-existent security features and there are several of these wallet users complaining of hacked accounts/ etc.

And their customer service is pathetic. IDK how they are allowed to operate as a psuedo-bank financial service yet provide zero (I REPEAT BIG ZERO) when it comes to customer service. Mobikwik guys cannot even speak English properly.

Mobikwik does not even need a OTP to send money. Just login on APP with mobile number password and send money. I hope they atleast implement it now. Shameful really...  Angry

Modus operandi on LBC seems to be
1. Fraudster hacks unsuspecting user's PayTM/Mobikwik account.
2. Fraudster goes to LBC and finds users selling BTC for these APP wallet trades.
3. Places trade and transfers money to seller's wallet app.
4. BTC is released.
This is repeated quickly even 3-4 times a day if these fraudsters can.

In 2 or 3 days, the wallet's actual user finds out the balance is missing and makes a complaint with the wallet app.
Their immediate response is to completely block the all accounts to which money has been sent.

So basically you have sent BTC but now your wallet which received money is stuck as blocked, and there is no way to unblock it (well, you literally have to spend hours for this, send them ID proof/bank statement/ blah blah so it is a complete PIA and still no guarantee that it will be unlocked)

TIPS: If you really have to trade via this, make sure it is from a very reputable user having 100's of trades and to be completely safe, take a bank account statement of the person who sent you money. The bank account statement should show the transactions which added money to their PayTM or other wallet apps

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
July 07, 2016, 10:23:50 AM
First want to clear that Bitcoin is anonymous currency so without trust or escrow must not have to made transaction. I don't remember name of guy but was saying he is from pune which near to my place but when I search for mobile location guy was from delhi !

I just stumbled. Second when I called to buy Bitcoins he reply me that if you are new then must have to buy 1 bitcoin at least. I stumbled again when he told me to send amount directly to bank account.

Now I get confirm smoke of scamming. I made a call to guy and ask few more about Pune and hi job he just start to impressing me.
I am bla bla bla bla....

I simply tell him to meet me personally in pune. and put my phone down and still waiting for date & time of appointment. I even observe that more than selling, scam is happening in buying.

In such cases there was not big deal to find that man personally and cover all expensive by penalizing him to return paid amount and other charge as of harassment, efforts and money spend to reach to guy also file FIR near to his location.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
July 07, 2016, 10:19:21 AM
First want to clear that Bitcoin is anonymous currency so without trust or escrow must not have to made transaction. I don't remember name of guy but was saying he is from pune which near to my place but when I search for mobile location guy was from delhi !

I just stumbled. Second when I called to buy Bitcoins he reply me that if you are new then must have to buy 1 bitcoin at least. I stumbled again when he told me to send amount directly to bank account.

Now I get confirm smoke of scamming. I made a call to guy and ask few more about Pune and hi job he just start to impressing me.
I am bla bla bla bla....

I simply tell him to meet me personally in pune. and put my phone down and still waiting for date & time of appointment. I even observe that more than selling, scam is happening in buying.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
June 09, 2016, 07:56:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2016, 01:04:16 AM
i never used localbitcoins but i heard from my friend's that there are so many scammers.so i didn't use it.
never buy or sell BTC without escrow.
that's the moral.
I trade on localbitcoins.. yeah there might be a few scammers..but the escrow takes care of it.. As long as u r doing bank transfers..everything should be fine.. since u release the money only once u get it into your account. If the trader is lying..u can dispute the trade and win it fairly.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
April 12, 2016, 06:55:13 AM
i never used localbitcoins but i heard from my friend's that there are so many scammers.so i didn't use it.
never buy or sell BTC without escrow.
that's the moral.
Activity: 1
March 21, 2016, 03:22:56 AM
I got scammed by Deepak Chawla, I went to the bank and the would not help me. The police also were not helpfull
Activity: 2
March 16, 2016, 10:44:57 AM
INDIAN BEGGER SCAMMER TIFFIN WALA USING BITCOIN
"HEIGHTS OF BEGGING"

DEEPAK CHAWLA
MMID: 9026368
Name: Anu
Account number: 502202010003514
Bank name: Union Bank of India
IFSC Code: Ubin0550221
Bank branch: SSI Okhla

IP address information:
IP:   106.67.82.49
Decimal:   1782796849
Hostname:   106.67.82.49
ASN:   45271
ISP:   Idea Cellular
Organization:   Idea Cellular
Services:   None detected
Type:   Wireless Broadband
Assignment:   Static IP

Continent:   Asia
State/Region:   Uttarakhand
City:   Roorkee
Latitude:   29.8667  (29° 52′ 0.12″ N)
Longitude:   77.8833  (77° 52′ 59.88″ E)
Postal Code:   247656
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
February 10, 2016, 03:11:54 PM
It looks very sad to see, this thread starter Escrow_MS also scammer.

Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/escrowms-76380

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Card-frauds-used-bitcoins-to-trade-money/articleshow/50922983.cms

The busting of an international syndicate of debit card cloners on Tuesday has unearthed the use of bitcoins to avoid detection. The money siphoned from ATM machines was converted into the cryptocurrency and distributed among the people involved in the crime.

Pankaj Bhardwaj, operations manager of a bitcoin trading firm in Pitampura, was arrested on Tuesday, thought the crime branch is still on the trail of the suspected kingpin, Sumair Sheikh, who is believed to be based in Dubai. Since the accused had access to crucial information related to the ATM cards, the cops also suspect a bank official's role in the racket.

Pankaj Bhardwaj was part of an India based bitcoin exchange. They have evicted him as well...

Source: https://coinsecure.tumblr.com/post/139031335450/a-change-in-coinsecure
Pages:
Jump to: