Pages:
Author

Topic: Indian localbitcoins scammer list - page 9. (Read 63146 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 07, 2014, 01:44:16 PM
Besides, why would only4btc direct buyers to do the trade on localbitcoins using anu.sippy?

That just makes no sense if its two different people.

Not sure bro but i just talked to anu. He gave me clarification about your issue, maybe someone was just playing with us.
Anu:  I'm not sure bro
He just suddenly put negative feedback for me
So i did the same
And i was getting tor browser buyers locking coins for like a week straight
At the same time
When he was online

But I am sure about this only4btc guy he's not anu , since he was added on my whatsapp from many months and did call too, he wanted to sell LTC some months ago but wanted me to send funds first.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 07, 2014, 01:37:56 PM
Besides, why would only4btc direct buyers to do the trade on localbitcoins using anu.sippy?

That just makes no sense if its two different people.
May 07, 2014, 01:31:08 PM
No bro he's not anu sippy. He used his name on this forum to scam people.

But that would be too much of a coincidence.... I remember going out all out war with him almost, constantly giving the best prices (I was pretty jobless and broke for some days), and then a fake account locked up all my BTC. Almost immediately he was there on top the entire day gliding by without anyone selling cheaper. I came back and then the negative feedback followed, etc. I can confirm its him because If I go to buy link from any of his trades, I get the blocked message. The negative feedback and the blocking were almost simultaneous. That's too much of a coincidence I think....

legendary
May 07, 2014, 01:18:26 PM
No bro he's not anu sippy. He used his name on this forum to scam people.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
May 07, 2014, 01:12:46 PM
This is a bad one. Do add it to the main scammers board as well.
May 07, 2014, 01:11:50 PM
Ya... that's the same anu.sippy from Localbitcoins right? I did the mistake of buying from him in the some three months back. The sale went fine and I forgot about it. Later when I started trading and making money, I started selling on Localbitcoins, the fucker couldnt handle the competition and used that old transaction to give me a negative feedback and block me. Because of Local Bitcoins' method of weighing the feedback of people with volume more that others, my sales took a hit as to the newbie, I looked shady, no matter how many trades I did. The other people's feedbacks were on another link stupidly titled "unconfirmed feedbacks". He also went all out cheap and created dummy accounts to buy and lock my BTC till the disputes got resolved.... usually a day and a half. Rinse and repeat! A bastard of the nth order!! I was then forced to trade elsewhere after a while.

Selling ​​Bitcoins at rate $ 425. All questions by e-mail - [email protected]  or PM.

Stock available : 15 BTC

Accepting Payment Method : UKASH / NETELLER / SKRILL / PERFECT MONEY.

ALL COMMUNICATION VIA PM / EMAIL ONLY.

I think you not go first Smiley
please all try him  Grin

Use escrow via Local Bitcoins.com see my profile

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/anu.sippy/

Min. transaction start from 0.25 BTC

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
May 07, 2014, 09:31:09 AM

Fucking guy placed a order on my friends ad and then marked payment as completed then sent her a sms from fake sms service that my IMPS payment got credited, when she said she didn't got funds, asshole said he's calling branch manager, within 2 minute she got call from second mobile number and he said hes calling from Axis bank and her funds got credited lol

Now funny thing is,she used my mobile number for communication.

This asshole also asked me to send coins/money to him first some months ago. . lol

I will keep updating this thread with more details soon.

Heights of a scam attempt haha
Activity: 353
BITCOIN
May 07, 2014, 04:06:47 AM
bro same guy tried to scam me too
asshole noob
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: