Pages:
Author

Topic: Indian localbitcoins scammer list - page 6. (Read 63147 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 25, 2015, 05:25:59 AM
The account owner was not ready to explain how his account was compromised. But it was not an individual account I think. In the crime branch notice which I received account was mentioned as "The Smart Shop Terminal Account"

The sentence in the notice was like this:
"He complained that, an unknown cyber criminal hacked his The Smart Shop terminal account and make a new wallet and purchased your product"
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 25, 2015, 05:13:43 AM
If he is really a scammer, he may not have used his own id proofs for verifying his account. What I see is he is still trading using this account. I have told police to communicate with localbitcoins. And I have reported this incident to localbitcoins also.

That user does have a "- Scammer trying to reverse the transaction becareful " on his lbtc profile.
Seems he has given up on his game as he was last seen 1 month ago. I suppose even being careful while trading , no one can foresee such a thing as bank transfers is a standard thing while buying or selling. Have you tried communication with the original bank account owner asking how he thinks his account was hacked or why he didn't realize his account was charged ?
July 24, 2015, 10:12:14 PM
If he is really a scammer, he may not have used his own id proofs for verifying his account. What I see is he is still trading using this account. I have told police to communicate with localbitcoins. And I have reported this incident to localbitcoins also.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I believe in Bitcoin!
July 24, 2015, 10:02:39 PM
It says on his profile that he has verified everything even ID, Passport or Driver’s , that definetly calls for trust, this is scary, but all his details can be called from lbc, did u send them, a support message asking for all details? ip address, phone number id proofs etc.
July 24, 2015, 09:22:30 PM
Hi guys,

This is dizz from lbc. This is my first post here. Smiley

Came through a hard situation recently.

Check this profile:
https://localbitcoins.com/p/vimalbbm/

This guy opened a trade with me on 15th-April-2015. He made the payment (Rs.9200/-) within minutes and I provided him the bitcoins almost instantly. His profile was looking decent so I didn't asked him for screenshots or anything.

Later after 10 days, I got call from another guy who claimed that the money was taken from his account and he will be filing an official complaint to the police regarding this. I didn't believed what he said first. (How come money can be stolen from one's account without his knowledge? Atleast they will be asking for OTPs right.) Anyway, as I was confused, I just suggested him to go ahead with police complaint.

Later on June 18, I got call from Gujarat Crime Branch and also received an official notice demanding the details of the transaction. My bank account was also blocked meanwhile. I have provided all the details what I have and explained everything to the police over phone/email.

On the same day(15-04-2015) of this guy's trade with me. He has opened trade with few more people in localbitcoins and have sent payment to them also. He has taken approximately 50000rs from that account. And it was transferred to different mmids and mobile number, each amount is below 5000 (I received 5000+4200). Investigation is still going on.

This guys profile was ID verified and had almost 6 real name verification. So, my point is, it doesn't matter how much good the profile looks like always be careful while dealing in lbc.

Regards,

Dizz
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
June 10, 2015, 05:03:23 PM
escrow is always a nice option
can you suggest some genuine/legit sites generally used for selling/buying bitcoins ?? apart from localbitcoins....
have you any experience using virwox ?
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 10, 2015, 04:08:35 PM

Well many of us may ignore the fact, but the main problem lies in local traders also.
Very less of them are supportive or co-operative.....and thats a real fact.
And now those who are generally new seems always in hurry
so ultimately they fall victims to such scammers.....

You don't have to trade with people who show such behaviour. The known scammer usually takes advantage of that and tries to get the release from escrow expedited. All buyers should wait for the money to show up in their account and not trust the word of even the bank manager. The escrow is there for that reason.
June 09, 2015, 06:20:50 PM

The problem is that no one sees this thread being new to the bitcoin scene. I remember that when I first got into trading with bitcoin , I had him contact me as a local bitcoin representative. Even though it was really obvious as he told me his email was something like [email protected] . Seeing the gmail there made it obvious he was trying to con me.

Well many of us may ignore the fact, but the main problem lies in local traders also.
Very less of them are supportive or co-operative.....and thats a real fact.
And now those who are generally new seems always in hurry
so ultimately they fall victims to such scammers.....
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 09, 2015, 12:22:13 PM
deepak chawla..(FRAUD)
kotak bank account number..3911454320
ifsc code...KKBK0000209
   I Was lost 1000 indian rupees..

I feel sorry for you....but have you checked the trader reputation before making the trade ??

The problem is that no one sees this thread being new to the bitcoin scene. I remember that when I first got into trading with bitcoin , I had him contact me as a local bitcoin representative. Even though it was really obvious as he told me his email was something like [email protected] . Seeing the gmail there made it obvious he was trying to con me.
June 08, 2015, 04:46:18 PM
deepak chawla..(FRAUD)
ifsc code...KKBK0000209

I feel sorry for you....but have you checked the trader reputation before making the trade ??
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 07, 2015, 09:24:44 AM
deepak chawla..(FRAUD)
ifsc code...KKBK0000209

You got some proofs to support your accusation? How he scammed you? When? Where? Screenshots of chat available? Show some proofs.
Since Deepak Chawla has already scammed many users already , I don't think there needs to be more proof required to show he is a scammer. What I would be interested knowing is how did people manage to get scammed , except for the reason that they released payment before getting the money or bitcoin first.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 06, 2015, 08:20:53 AM
deepak chawla..(FRAUD)
ifsc code...KKBK0000209

You got some proofs to support your accusation? How he scammed you? When? Where? Screenshots of chat available? Show some proofs.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
June 05, 2015, 04:30:35 AM
deepak chawla..(FRAUD)
ifsc code...KKBK0000209

June 03, 2015, 10:49:10 AM
Here you go guys !! This Just happened to me :p i started searching for the number from which he pinged me.. and i came upon this Post..

He was offering Rs 15,500 for 0.5 bitcoins where in the market value is Rs 13,500 for 1 Bitcoin.

He came back after a while and asked whether i was interested or not, i tried the Escrow thing on him and it didnot work, he said ok.. He started pressurizing me saying ok.. i will talk to other sellers and then i said I am not Intersted..

Have Fun!

May be he is a great fan of ocean series
Activity: 70
May 31, 2015, 08:50:38 AM
"sasankan" sounds like an indonesian name. Beware of him.
May 27, 2015, 03:41:43 PM
yes...Igot is a better option
the main demerit in localbitcoins is....to trust trader...
I just trade with two persons.....only..they are trusted....
May be I will suffer some loss only trading with those persons at least I wont get scammed.....
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 29, 2015, 02:44:43 AM
why u people send to person who is not trusted , use igot instead of local bitcoins , i never got sccamed
Activity: 70
February 09, 2015, 09:19:46 AM
Hey ayush,

how he scams on lbtc ?

does he mark payment and does not pay or does he not release btc HuhHuh

NOTE: ALWAYS TRADE WITH GANEE , STREETBURNER

Later one is most trusted guy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
January 26, 2015, 02:52:27 PM
This bastard never gives up , does he? He tried to pull the same / similar con on me, i played around with him a bit then told him to stuff it. Someone was looking to take legal action against him, how far has that progressed?
Activity: 1
January 21, 2015, 04:10:45 PM
Here you go guys !! This Just happened to me :p i started searching for the number from which he pinged me.. and i came upon this Post..

He was offering Rs 15,500 for 0.5 bitcoins where in the market value is Rs 13,500 for 1 Bitcoin.

http://i.imgur.com/SEak87P.png
http://i.imgur.com/tGSlGQO.png
http://i.imgur.com/aEb5Fr2.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wkkm7Mb.png
http://i.imgur.com/AgezwW0.png

He came back after a while and asked whether i was interested or not, i tried the Escrow thing on him and it didnot work, he said ok.. He started pressurizing me saying ok.. i will talk to other sellers and then i said I am not Intersted..

Have Fun!
Pages:
Jump to: