Pages:
Author

Topic: Indian localbitcoins scammer list - page 8. (Read 63138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
July 08, 2014, 03:44:34 AM
If anybody has been scammed by this guy too
Call/Msg/Whatsapp me at 8859068662
I'm filing a FIR against this guy and I need your help to make my case stronger.
We can put an end to this!

Will filing an FIR work in this case? Coz there is no physical delivery of stuff, it may not stick. This guy tried to scam me too, he was offering me BTC at mind boggling rates (24 K) when market price was at 30K. Smelt a rat and told him off... also blocked him on LB and whatsapp!

Yes FIR works. And one should file one.

Regards
So I went to the police, they discouraged me, saying it is almost impossible to recover money from such people.

The indian legal system is flawed. Cops discourage people from filing FIRs for any kind of crime as they will have more work to do. Had a case where MIL was hit by a bike, when we went to register an FIR the cop spoke to both parties involved and forced us to settle the issue without filing a FIR by asking the party at fault to bear a part of the hospital expenses. Needless to say, we had already spent a lot on the treatment as there was a rod that needed to be fit into her leg. Since the cops were not accomodating, we had to settle on taking some money from him as i didn't want any more hassles as we were already mentally drained with this issue. Ideally, if the FIR was filed, i am sure the insurance would have paid for the whole treatment as the bike rider was in the wrong! Hail our legal system!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I believe in Bitcoin!
July 03, 2014, 10:20:57 AM
I'm filing a FIR against this guy and I need your help to make my case stronger.

Will filing an FIR work in this case? Coz there is no physical delivery of stuff, it may not stick. This guy tried to scam me too, he was offering me BTC at mind boggling rates (24 K) when market price was at 30K. Smelt a rat and told him off... also blocked him on LB and whatsapp!

Regards
So I went to the police, they discouraged me, saying it is almost impossible to recover money from such people.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
July 03, 2014, 05:44:44 AM
Beware from this scammer, his two mobile numbers are given below.
I got call from him today and he asked me for bank account details directly, without telling me his name etc.

Phone Number: 7306305686
Phone Number: 8801324936

More details:
http://bewareofscammers.blogspot.in/

thanks for the info
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 23, 2014, 04:42:26 AM
Beware from this scammer, his two mobile numbers are given below.
I got call from him today and he asked me for bank account details directly, without telling me his name etc.

Phone Number: 7306305686
Phone Number: 8801324936

More details:
http://bewareofscammers.blogspot.in/
I believe in Bitcoin!
June 22, 2014, 10:24:57 AM

Regards

Agreed, There is already a case study of a case filed in Calcutta for 2 BTC lost on rbitco.in

No outcome though!

Yes, I agree, but since so many people have been scammed by this guy, if I can get support from a few people we can definitely put pressure on the police and sue this guy.
After more investigation this seems to be a group, they have many accounts, and the account by name of Ravi Sharma has over one lakh in it.
After my repeated complaints and scam acquisition the bank has withheld with it an amount of one lakh rupees with them, but they say they can only take an action if an FIR is filed.
I plead to the people who have been scammed by him to help me and they can get their money back too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
bitcoin exchange in India
June 21, 2014, 12:45:30 PM
Deepak Chawla cheated international clients too. He owned an exchange https://p2pchange.is/

He has cheated one of my friend in Hyd; he has send mails from localbitcoin.com , chat with bomexpert and duped like a customer service executive from localbitcoins and cheated.

Mr. pavan ,hyderabad based guy cheated by Anurag Yadav. he duped as a gentlemen and he quoted words in Times of India too.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
June 15, 2014, 08:43:27 AM

Regards

Agreed, There is already a case study of a case filed in Calcutta for 2 BTC lost on rbitco.in

No outcome though!
Guys you are doing very great job posting these scammers here now some peoples will safe from them and their scams
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
June 15, 2014, 08:36:46 AM

Regards

No outcome though!
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
June 15, 2014, 08:30:00 AM

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
June 15, 2014, 08:18:32 AM

I believe in Bitcoin!
June 13, 2014, 03:55:22 AM
I believe in Bitcoin!
June 13, 2014, 02:10:45 AM
Spammed me off 33450  Cry

Bank accounts:

Union Bank Of India
Name: Deepak Chawla
A/c- 502202010003514
IFSC: Ubin0550221
MMID-9026161

Canara bank
Name: Deepak Chawla
A/c- 0391101038495
IFSC:CNRB0000391

SBI
Name:RAVI SHARMA
A/c-00000011081760920
IFSC:SBIN0000734

Mail Id's
[email protected]
[email protected]

Why is he still out loose??
Why don't we do something?
Together we can effectively bringing him down.
 Embarrassed
There are so many scams reported, and there must be many more, that were unreported.
 Undecided
legendary
June 11, 2014, 07:11:22 AM
Another scammers details. (Sold bitcoins to me, then didn't released coins for several days hoping to get them back somehow)

Account number: 10140089858
Bank: SBI Dehradun saharanpur road
Name-anurag yadav
IFSC code -SBIN0003137
Mob: 9927276774
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/anuragyadav/
legendary
May 18, 2014, 05:14:35 AM
This guy Bitcoin0007 bought 500buck worth coins and next time he placed 17k worth coins on lb
and told me he will pay with perfectmoney and called me when i said his name that i got from true caller app

he hanged up the call

Same name Deepak Chawla?

Yeah he's same, He bought 500 worth btc from me yesterday and paid from same IMPS mobile number.
Activity: 280
May 18, 2014, 12:53:02 AM
This guy Bitcoin0007 bought 500buck worth coins and next time he placed 17k worth coins on lb
and told me he will pay with perfectmoney and called me when i said his name that i got from true caller app

he hanged up the call

Same name Deepak Chawla?
Activity: 251
May 17, 2014, 04:18:05 PM

he hanged up the call
May 07, 2014, 02:41:42 PM
Hey this is Anup. Escrow.ms can vouch for me that this is truly my account.

Sony ji, I remember we had done some trades and gone successfully. I didnt have any problem to see you selling and I don't pull such cheap stunts like locking other sellers coins since I know how much of a loss it can be... I have a good relationship with most of the Indian sellers on LBC, we often stay in communication with each other such as escrowmsa, kartha87, gamerstech, etc. So I am not sure why you thought I am the one locking your coins and trying to put you out of business. I end up looking at your ad and seeing the message "this user has blocked your account" so i proceed to leave negative feedback for you as well. I don't mind to change my feedback and allow you to sell properly again, but hope that you can avoid slander of my name and avoid use of fake accounts to bring loss to any of the sellers. I am not sure who the other fake accounts may have been, but if you want to be a seller here i recommend you can keep good relations with the other sellers and let us know when something like this happens.

Cool... all good then. I remember trying to get in touch with you and could not find any users here similar to your name. The only lead I could find using the keywords "anu.sippy" was the quote from the scammer guy, and I immediately thought ok, I was dealing with a fraud fellow here and communication really is useless. My BTC was still locked at the time and that's when I decided to use the tor accounts. I also had no way of knowing you and escrow.ms knew each other to verify. So I hope you understand how things spiraled out of control.
legendary
May 07, 2014, 02:37:35 PM
Yeah it's ^ anu's account.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 07, 2014, 02:30:38 PM
Hey this is Anup. Escrow.ms can vouch for me that this is truly my account.

Sony ji, I remember we had done some trades and gone successfully. I didnt have any problem to see you selling and I don't pull such cheap stunts like locking other sellers coins since I know how much of a loss it can be... I have a good relationship with most of the Indian sellers on LBC, we often stay in communication with each other such as escrowmsa, kartha87, gamerstech, etc. So I am not sure why you thought I am the one locking your coins and trying to put you out of business. I end up looking at your ad and seeing the message "this user has blocked your account" so i proceed to leave negative feedback for you as well. I don't mind to change my feedback and allow you to sell properly again, but hope that you can avoid slander of my name and avoid use of fake accounts to bring loss to any of the sellers. I am not sure who the other fake accounts may have been, but if you want to be a seller here i recommend you can keep good relations with the other sellers and let us know when something like this happens.
May 07, 2014, 02:08:27 PM
WTF? Ya the tor accounts were mine... about three I think and used them once, after this fake buyer locked me up.

I don't know about tor accounts locking his coins for a week n all. That couldn't have been me. Frankly I moved on to igot after teh negative feedback incident as it was too much of a hassle dealing with this shit on localbitcoins. I would like this thing to be sorted out amicably and see no reason to prolong it. I couldnt find anu anywhere on bitcointalk, so would appreciate if you could pass on the message that I'm removing my negative feedback and unblocking him.... and would be great if he did the same.

EDIT: Sorry for hijacking the thread... I thought they were all the same fellow Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: