Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 13. (Read 30552 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Still awaiting my second order from the UAE and nothing on when it will be shipped yet except the usual February emails.

Anyone still waiting for theirs? Huh

Yes I am waiting too an order (big one Sad ) first one received.
A friend of mine has sent an email but the answer as been something like "we are working on it and shipping due covid19 are delayed to FEB 2022" ... February is close to the end so maybe it's arrived the right time for shipping... Roll Eyes

Did you get it?.. I have sent them 10s of email and they have not responded. Order shows processed but no tracking details and no delivery. Lack of communication and just nothing at all.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
Still awaiting my second order from the UAE and nothing on when it will be shipped yet except the usual February emails.

Yes I am waiting too an order (big one Sad ) first one received.
A friend of mine has sent an email but the answer as been something like "we are working on it and shipping due covid19 are delayed to FEB 2022" ... February is close to the end so maybe it's arrived the right time for shipping... Roll Eyes
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account

was anyone lucky enough to grab one of the DotD-CS issued by USPS?

Never.. They sell out in fraction of seconds all the time.. For me the only way is buy after mint in secondary market.

Hey guys, help a dummy out - what are you guys referring to, I can't find anything but asphalt specs when I google that?... Cheesy

This is what I was referring to.

https://medium.com/veve-collectibles/usps-series-1-day-of-the-dead-b5891e0d0baa

After this they have come up with series 2 and series 3 very recently.

You need Veve app to buy these.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
also USA have their crypto stamps ... the list of country is growing!
@haloxon never heard about this emission Sad
can you post please some pictures or a direct link to original listing? what is the current value on the secondary market (ebay or delcampe) ?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Never.. They sell out in fraction of seconds all the time.. For me the only way is buy after mint in secondary market.

Hey guys, help a dummy out - what are you guys referring to, I can't find anything but asphalt specs when I google that?... Cheesy

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Received my first order via DHL yesterday. Still awaiting my second order to be shipped.

Hi,

Did DHL ask you to pay duties, fees or taxes?

according to TG-channel, within Europe (Austria, Germany, Switzerland) duties/fees/taxes varies between 50 and 180 euro per set (all 4 stamps)

The same here in Italy (European Union).
DHL asked for a payment of 50 euros for each set but in this case is not included Golden Jubilee (the most expensive stamp). This happens to me and to a couple of my friends so I guess this is the standard situation Sad

there are already some people who have received their stamps this week
my orders are still with status processing, but no further information, neither by email nor on order profile
others who have cancelled their orders already back in December still have not yet received any refund (despite refund confirmation email) plus support (philatelic/post) does not responds at all
so quite strange handling. with such a poor experience, it will be a once in a lifetime order for me, never again

I received also tracking code by email and SMS
(I don't know if it can help @haloxon this is the email used [email protected])
They are using DHL for shipping to destination.
Please note for people interested I am paying around 50 euro at custom border for each set , huge amount but I don't know how to avoid since this is an extra UE shipping.

Everything ok but they have processed only one of two orders...(300+ order difference)
I don't know how much time I should wait for the second order to be processed or what it can be done to accelerate the process Sad
Received my first order via DHL yesterday. Still awaiting my second order to be shipped.

Hi,

No nothing.  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Hi,

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
I am still waiting a shipment of another batch of crypto stamps from Emirates... meanwhile a friend of mine (a little upset with me since he waits a lot of time on the first purchase of crypto items Roll Eyes ) has just send to me the reply received by email from customer service ( golden-jubilee item :O )

I'm very happy with my first purchase
thanks to the whole forum for the precious information and also to @bitbollo for letting me enter the collecting tunnel

I'm glad you liked them. Again "Welcome to the club" Cool .
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
it came to me too, I'm very happy with my first purchase
thanks to the whole forum for the precious information and also to @bitbollo for letting me enter the collecting tunnel
clearly I am a poor collector, but I like some pieces
of the United Arab Emirates I took the cryptostamp of space... beautiful
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello all, I am new to this topic and have a question regarding CS3 on opensea.
I thought, they only show those CS3, which are already sent to ethereum through bridge tokenholder, but when i look at the two recently offered stamps, one of them is said to be on Ethereum Layer 1, the other to be on Layer 2: Xdai.

Does anyone understand what that means?

Comparing
red example cs3 on eth
https://opensea.io/assets/0xe38251813b08c2c048b0582a52501aca5df0baab/8498

and
yellow exampler cs3 on xdai
https://opensea.io/assets/0xe38251813b08c2c048b0582a52501aca5df0baab/9701

Additionally, the webpage of the post says that the yellow cs3 should be on ethereum anyway, so i am kind of confused how that works?
https://crypto.post.at/CS3/6vzB8u
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

La Poste de Côte d’Ivoire and STAMPSDAQ announce the release of the first African NFT stamps collection from February 1st.

https://medium.com/@stampsdaq/stampsdaq-initiates-the-beginning-of-the-african-philatelic-renaissance-4a5604338755

https://stampsdaq.com/
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
I have received my first order ( still waiting some news for the second one Sad and it was muuuch bigger Sad )
they are not the fastest shop I have seen but envelope/package and stamps look great and I am keeping sealed.

about listing on ebay ...price is just a bit overpriced Roll Eyes and these stamps are already available directly from the seller without that surcharge (we are talking about 10x the original value including shipping and custom expenses ....)

i have received code for tracking (DHL?) and i wait too my small order
i am just much curious for receive my first crypto collectible

ahaha i am enter in the tunnel of collectibles... ahahahhaa

this is my feel

yes they handling shipment with DHL (they are pretty fast however custom fees are required)...

welcome to the club! I am sure you will like it and you will see that it is an industry full of news.
I consider bitcoin collectibles as one of the highest expression of our hobby / passion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
the whole section deserves some attention, for sure you won't get bored
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
I have received my first order ( still waiting some news for the second one Sad and it was muuuch bigger Sad )
they are not the fastest shop I have seen but envelope/package and stamps look great and I am keeping sealed.

about listing on ebay ...price is just a bit overpriced Roll Eyes and these stamps are already available directly from the seller without that surcharge (we are talking about 10x the original value including shipping and custom expenses ....)

i have received code for tracking (DHL?) and i wait too my small order
i am just much curious for receive my first crypto collectible

ahaha i am enter in the tunnel of collectibles... ahahahhaa

this is my feel

Same here....nothing on my second order...but I did email them to see what the status is.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit

Received email one of my orders has been shipped and on the way....no tracking provided yet.
Pages:
Jump to: