Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 31. (Read 30834 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
ahh I was not aware how fast they sold out - I only know that I am seeing the free ones/bought ones going up for twice the face value and more. and that they are still - unless I am mistaken - still giving away more free ones.

I was hoping to create  collection but when I tried it told me it was $15 to add a stamp to my collection - not sure if that is one time or every time? --- can anyone answer that?

Yeah they sold out in like 20 minutes, at something like 2:00 AM EST/EDT time that morning/day.

Are you trying to redeem on-chain stamps you bought, trying to add a collection from physicals, or just buying a new on-chain stamp? I heard the prices went up or something about collections, but not sure. I'll have a look and get back to you later. I need to check anyhow.

well to clarify - at first I was trying to just redeem them but could not get that figured out and gave up. Then I got the email that they would be randomly adding golden unicorns to collections so I tried to set that up - on the first one it told me it was nearly $15 to add to the collection - that's twice the price of the actual stamp so made no sense. So, I stopped at that point.

edit: I did follow the steps to add metamask and then I am stuck because my ethereum is in MEW and I cant for the life of me figure out how to link it to metamask.

I know it is a slim chance, but without the collection I am already out of the running, rather be in it. Just trying to confirm if the cost is incurred for each stamp or a one time thing.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
ahh I was not aware how fast they sold out - I only know that I am seeing the free ones/bought ones going up for twice the face value and more. and that they are still - unless I am mistaken - still giving away more free ones.

I was hoping to create  collection but when I tried it told me it was $15 to add a stamp to my collection - not sure if that is one time or every time? --- can anyone answer that?

Yeah they sold out in like 20 minutes, at something like 2:00 AM EST/EDT time that morning/day.

Are you trying to redeem on-chain stamps you bought, trying to add a collection from physicals, or just buying a new on-chain stamp? I heard the prices went up or something about collections, but not sure. I'll have a look and get back to you later. I need to check anyhow.
legendary
They were sold out in minutes, so thats why big prices are being paid...

Greets Hank

I was hoping to create  collection but when I tried it told me it was $15 to add a stamp to my collection - not sure if that is one time or every time? --- can anyone answer that?
Activity: 722
Merit: 252
They were sold out in minutes, so thats why big prices are being paid...

Greets Hank
legendary
by the time I am done, I could have just bought the golden unicorn lol

you still can ...  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5270920

thats my point - I am not going to pay 500 euros for a stamp just because it has $65 worth of gold - there was no sense in them putting a 500 euro price tag on them - and then you have the people who won em for free trying to sell em for $1000 and up while people can still buy them direct for 590 usd....
Please show me where I can buy a Golden Unicorn Crypto Stamp direct for 590usd

my reference is to when they were being sold by the Austrian post office - if they are sold out, then disregard. But they were released in July so even if sold out, it doesn't warrant 1k or more this early - at least not this soon and by those who got them for free and while hey are still giving out free ones.

Not to mention to pay $15 per stamp (or is it one time?) to create a collection is silly as well as that is nearly twice the price of the stamp.
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

thats my point - I am not going to pay 500 euros for a stamp just because it has $65 worth of gold - there was no sense in them putting a 500 euro price tag on them - and then you have the people who won em for free trying to sell em for $1000 and up while people can still buy them direct for 590 usd....
Please show me where I can buy a Golden Unicorn Crypto Stamp direct for 590usd
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
The Austrian Post worked out a new "Golden-Unicorn"-Raffle in which 50 golden unicorns will be given to the lucky winners. It will run until the 21th of September.

Source: https://crypto.post.at/files/Koordinaten.pdf

Since you need to travel around Austria to participate in the QR-Code hunt, some of the QR-Codes were shared on the German CS2 Telegram group, but we haven't found all of the codes yet (some people were sharing wrong numbers etc...).

If you're interested in participating just check the posted photos of the QR-Codes in German CS2 Telegram-Group or the German Bitcointalk thread (five codes were posted so far).
legendary

legendary
I give up - cannot for the life of me connect MyEtherWallet to brave browser to add tokens - are the stamps tokens or NFTS?  I dont understand why it is not as simple as scan QR enter pass phrase and move on. I have been trying for hours and now have 10 etherwallets in brave - and it wont let me delete any of them smh

I claimed something not sure what it was because I now have an "Unknown" NFT in MEW and no freakin idea how to correct fix - combine all these damn ether wallets. the Ethereum portion, I get - all these NFTs/Tokens, I do not get.

For crypto stamp 1.0 it's correct and you can use any ETH wallet to get access to the NFT.

But for crypto stamp 2.0, it does not have a cold wallet and the NFT is not pre-minted. So you have to use the crypto.post.at site to mint the NFT and add it to a collection. In the past it was free for the first stamp and collection. Some people were egoistic and created many collections for the raffle that way and exhausted the budget. So now you have to pay to mint the NFT and create a collection at crypto.post.at site.

well to pay $15 a stamp is not worth doing, by the time I am done, I could have just bought the golden unicorn lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
I give up - cannot for the life of me connect MyEtherWallet to brave browser to add tokens - are the stamps tokens or NFTS?  I dont understand why it is not as simple as scan QR enter pass phrase and move on. I have been trying for hours and now have 10 etherwallets in brave - and it wont let me delete any of them smh

I claimed something not sure what it was because I now have an "Unknown" NFT in MEW and no freakin idea how to correct fix - combine all these damn ether wallets. the Ethereum portion, I get - all these NFTs/Tokens, I do not get.

For crypto stamp 1.0 it's correct and you can use any ETH wallet to get access to the NFT.

But for crypto stamp 2.0, it does not have a cold wallet and the NFT is not pre-minted. So you have to use the crypto.post.at site to mint the NFT and add it to a collection. In the past it was free for the first stamp and collection. Some people were egoistic and created many collections for the raffle that way and exhausted the budget. So now you have to pay to mint the NFT and create a collection at crypto.post.at site.
legendary

Activity: 50
Merit: 10
I also received this email from the Austrian post office about the golden unicorn, but in German ... for me it's the same as in Chinese, I don't understand anything. I used the translator and even then I didn't understand what to do, it shouldn't be an easy task, a little bureaucratic to earn a golden unicorn, and then we still have to claim it in time ... and I don't know where. .end!
legendary
can someone tell me how I scan the physical ones to be in my wallet? I have scanned them to see what they are, but is there a way to put them all in one wallet? ie add them to a collection?

edit - i tried to create a collection on the Austrian website but it wanted me to confirm each action and its like $15 a shot - is that correct?

yes. Gas fees are ridiculously high right now.

you can scan the private key part and import to MetaMask or similar wallet that allows importing of assets

ahh so have to peel them to do that right? I just wanted to put them in a collection - I got an email that they are randomly giving out the gold unicorn to people's wallets - and I figure I cant win that if they are not in one - but not sure I want to peel em all :/
legendary
can someone tell me how I scan the physical ones to be in my wallet? I have scanned them to see what they are, but is there a way to put them all in one wallet? ie add them to a collection?

edit - i tried to create a collection on the Austrian website but it wanted me to confirm each action and its like $15 a shot - is that correct?
legendary
So, is the Croatia stamp just one stamp? Like the image or will there be additional ones based on the list of motifs, ie one per motif or just one motif with all images combined like the image above?

Activity: 1240
Merit: 138
Krogothmanhattan alt account
Here is the link for the post office and its mention of this stamp.

https://www.posta.hr/en/postage-stamp-overview-6624/6624
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
This stamp can be used for real-world postage or it's just an adesive figurine created ad hoc?
it seems some postal administrations have found the "magic formula" for turning empty wallets / ERC-20 tokens ... into fiat cash! Wink

CROACIA -  50.00 =    value facial +- 6,5€

New issue Crypto -   09-09-2020 Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
That's awesome, please keep us updated or start a new thread with more info! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
Cheers Tyffosy  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Nice stamp, thank for the info, interesting.

CS, would release a new stamp, the "last unicorn" in sept. 
Pages:
Jump to: