Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 56. (Read 30834 times)

copper member
Activity: 563
Merit: 41
Stack BTC
Have black 4 digit stamp. Looking to sell/trade it.
Offers by pm Wink minerjones as escrow.
Activity: 102
Merit: 6
Insearch of 4 digit red stamp.Plz PM me if you have it. thanks
Activity: 264
Merit: 72
cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!
This was my idea lol. Sent them a list if ideas with this a week before.
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
Hi to all!
I have a FDC Yellow with 5digit... PM Who Is interested!
Peace
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I am still offering a full set of 5 for 0.2 BTC.
PM me if you are interested!
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407

Nice mix:

2 yellows
1 blue
1 green
1 black

Overall pleased with the wait

That is insane! Good for ya man!

After scanning 4 I had one of each, I really thought the 5th was a red and they gave me the hookup  Cheesy, but it was yellow.  Yes for buying 5 stamps that was a good haul.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

Nice mix:

2 yellows
1 blue
1 green
1 black

That is insane! Good for ya man!
legendary
sorry, I did not want to offend you.  I only say that the e-mail had declared to another buyer that there were only 2500 of the first day and 1800straties

Bless

I have to jump in: there are even more variants by the Collectors Society sold within privat groups. I also have some other variants.

There are even small FDCs which look the same like the bigger brothers. But they are limited to 10.

There are also signed versions and even framed posters.

Never officially sold and just for the collectors. The framed versions are even rarer than the 4 digit stamps.

Dam austrian post knows how to milk the Cow eh  Tongue

Did you ever receive your stamps wheelz?

MAIL CALL!!!!!!

Busy today but did get a chance to see all were 6 digit stamps.  Will scan later tonight

Finally! Goodluck!

Nice mix:

2 yellows
1 blue
1 green
1 black

legendary
sorry, I did not want to offend you.  I only say that the e-mail had declared to another buyer that there were only 2500 of the first day and 1800straties

Bless

I have to jump in: there are even more variants by the Collectors Society sold within privat groups. I also have some other variants.

There are even small FDCs which look the same like the bigger brothers. But they are limited to 10.

Never officially sold and just for the collectors. The framed versions are even rarer than the 4 digit stamps.

MAIL CALL!!!!!!

Busy today but did get a chance to see all were 6 digit stamps.  Will scan later tonight

Finally! Goodluck!
legendary

Bless

MAIL CALL!!!!!!

copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Now is a good time to make friends.  Maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger can hook me up.
legendary
Only natural persons residing in Austria from the age of 18, who have given their personal data completely, correctly and legibly, are eligible to participate.

And how many here are from Austria?

I wonder...but still thanks for bringing it up. Its the thought that counts  Wink
copper member
Only natural persons residing in Austria from the age of 18, who have given their personal data completely, correctly and legibly, are eligible to participate.
copper member
The participant accepts the following conditions of participation: The organizer of the competition is Österreichische Post Aktiengesellschaft, Rochusplatz 1, 1030 Vienna (hereinafter referred to as "Post"). The implementation of this competition is connected with the Post with a financial and organizational effort. This can be cushioned by future advertising to the raffle participants. Swiss Post allows participants to participate in the competition free of charge subject to the following conditions: By participating in the raffle, the participant accepts the use of their personal data, first name, surname, address and e-mail address by Österreichische Post AG and theirs at www.post .at available group companies for the purpose of transmitting information / newsletters on products and services of Österreichische Post AG and theirs at www.post.atcallable group companies, in particular in the areas of postal, financial and telecommunications services, online services, energy services etc. - via electronic communication. This consent may at any time by e-mail to call the Post Customer Service on telephone number 0800 010 100, [email protected] and writing at the postal address: be revoked at Austrian Post, Post customer service, train Steggasse 17-23, 1210 Wien. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which has taken place on the basis of the consent to revocation.The receipt of information via e-mail also includes the receipt of the leaflet e-mail newsletter with actions and information, for example from the fields of trade, household, technology, automotive, fashion, lifestyle, etc. Further information can be found at https://www.post. at / privat_das_flugblatt.php . This consent can be revoked at any time by e-mail to [email protected] . In addition, every e-mail contains a link to unsubscribe. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which has taken place on the basis of the consent to revocation.The Participant acknowledges that the Post may use the data provided by him in Item 2, first name, last name, address and e-mail address, for the purpose of conducting the Sweepstakes and for advertising purposes in accordance with point 2.The privacy policy of the post office can be found at post.at/datenschutz . be retrieved.Only natural persons residing in Austria from the age of 18, who have given their personal data completely, correctly and legibly, are eligible to participate. Only one entry is possible per person. Employees of Swiss Post, affiliated companies and their relatives are excluded from participation. Participation in the competition is possible by means of a voting card enclosed in the KUVERT (on 04. and 05.09.2019) and online in the period from 04.09.2019 to 30.09.2019 via the website of Post voting.prospektaward.at/ . The participant must complete the required fields marked with * completely and correctly and, in particular, select his favorite leaflet in 7 categories.Among the participants, 1 ŠKODA KAMIQ worth EUR 21,000 and 10 iPhones 8 (64 GB, space gray, contract-free) will be raffled. The winner (s) (in short "the winner") will be drawn up in camera. The legal process is excluded. No correspondence can be made about the raffle; only the winner will be notified in writing.The winner is required to contact the post office within 30 calendar days of receipt of the prize, stating his / her contact details (ie full name, home address, e-mail address). Otherwise the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be determined by lot. The formalities for the transfer of the prize will be agreed individually with the winner. The winner will not be published. The prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and can not be redeemed in cash. Any taxes, duties and fees associated with the prize shall be borne by the winner. Swiss Post assumes no liability, warranty or guarantee for the prize. The liability for slight negligence, except for personal injury, as well as for consequential damage and lost profit is generally excluded.Swiss Post reserves the right to Participants who have obtained benefits by using or using unauthorized aids, in particular by technical manipulation, and / or violate the terms of participation, without excluding reasons to exclude from participation. In the case of exclusion, profits may also be subsequently revoked and reclaimed. In this case, another raffle will take place; to amend or supplement these Conditions of Participation at any time without giving reasons, insofar as these are necessary in the interest of simple and secure processing and in particular to prevent abuses or for other reasons;abort or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time without notice and stating reasons. This case can occur in particular if the proper implementation of the competition can not be guaranteed for technical reasons (eg manipulation, errors in the hardware or software, viruses) or for legal reasons.This raffle is subject to Austrian law, excluding conflict of law provisions. Should any of these conditions of participation be or become invalid or ineffective, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation remains unaffected.All person and function names in the male form used in these conditions of participation also apply in the female form.
legendary
copper member
Raffle of 100 crypto stamps... among all All About Stamps users!The crypto stamp, the technical innovation of this year, is the world's first Blockchain stamp. Due to the high demand, it was sold out after only a few weeks in the branches as well as in the online shop of Austrian Post. Anyone who could not get hold of a brand and still want to hold one of these rarities in their hands, can now look forward, because among all registered users of All About Stamps on October 31, 2019 one hundred pieces of the coveted crypto stamps will be raffled! Register today and see for yourself the benefits of digital stamp collecting in the free app.Are you still looking for one of the blockchain brands in a particular collectable color, or do you have a crypto stamp to give away? Then network with like-minded people on All About Stamps and complete your collection! For more information about the app, see allaboutstamps.at or the staff at your store. Conditions ofparticipation at post.at/gewinnen
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
copper member
copper member
Activity: 563
Merit: 41
Stack BTC
I have set of all colors.
Red - 6 digits
Yellow - 6 digits
Blue - 6 digits
Green - 6 digits
Black - 5 digits
What could set be worth today in BTC?
All the stamps are in their original holders.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Like with coins and other things here we pay more for #1
ERC721 tokens start at 0
Will you pay more for the first minted? Maybe, Maybe not. Value for collectibles are hard to calculate. Only demand will decide.
Pages:
Jump to: