Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 53. (Read 30772 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Thank you Tweetious for the beautifull pictures.

Do you have a spare item 1, first picture, please.

Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
Some more of Crypto stamp related items that I recently acquired:

Point of sale display stand: Those where the stands where the "crypto stamps" were hanging at the different shops. Very few of those still exist, since the majority were thrown away/destroyed

envelopes that were dispatched directly to me from Austria. The envelope on top was dispatched at Christmas eve, to the Austrian village "Christkindl", where it received the second round stamp, and then shipped to me. The bottom, was dispatched at new years eve. In both cases, the crypto stamps were actually used to cover my international shipping fees.

Those envelopes are from the "crypto stamps" meetups that being organized in various cities of Austria.

Only 100 of those stamps were made for every meetup (except for the first meetup where only 60 were made). 8 envelopes with Crypto Stamps and 8 envelopes with the meetup stamps for each meetup ever produced. Those were mailed at the day & place that the meetup took place (and hence the matching date round stamp). Bellow is the envelopes from the 3rd & 4th meetup. Also a sample photo of the 4 stamps (sample photo not mine).

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
I have the book. It is a bilingual edition (German/English). There are different topics covered (based on 2019 stamps themes) - "50th anniversary of moon landing" is my favourite -.

Unfortunately, there is no dedicated section that covers the crypto stamps. It includes 10 full pages with real stamps. There are 2 different editions of the catalogue.
This is the "special edition" with the indication on the cover "The exciting illustrated book with all the original stamps". Not quite sure what is missing from the normal edition (I guess less included real stamps)

apologies for the quality of the photos (I took them with artificial light since no sunlight ATM)

Thankyou! That clarifies things.
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
I have the book. It is a bilingual edition (German/English). There are different topics covered (based on 2019 stamps themes) - "50th anniversary of moon landing" is my favourite -.

Unfortunately, there is no dedicated section that covers the crypto stamps. It includes 10 full pages with real stamps. There are 2 different editions of the catalogue.
This is the "special edition" with the indication on the cover "The exciting illustrated book with all the original stamps". Not quite sure what is missing from the normal edition (I guess less included real stamps)

apologies for the quality of the photos (I took them with artificial light since no sunlight ATM)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

Interesting! Would love to see a pic of the section where it covers the crypto stamps

Smiley Hi guyz, same here. Looked around with no results yet. Some dude selling the book for 150eu on ebay.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

Interesting! Would love to see a pic of the section where it covers the crypto stamps
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit

Mmmm this can't be it! This looks like one of my favorite scratch n' sniff cards.

Waitaminute.... is this.... is this the only spot on the card with 5 whole digits???

Yes, yes acemax with the power of deduction we have solved this puzzle all by ourselves!

ha ha ........
Excellent! Thank you friend lolz.
On this example there is 6 digits right!
Now I am clear. Can't wait to go check ebay to see if someone posted 4 digits stamps with low price. lolz
Now I will be busy for 2 hours.

- acemax

Personally (as stamp collector and bitcoin lover) I don't think there is a plus on 4 digit token.
It's just a curiosity!  This is not the new British Guiana Magenta 1c Wink

Some sellers seems that they don't reveal the code, like this auction
https://www.ebay.it/itm/Osterreich-Crypto-Stamp-SCHWARZ-BLACK-1-Auflage-neu-nur-78-000-Stuck-3/3
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Mmmm this can't be it! This looks like one of my favorite scratch n' sniff cards.

Waitaminute.... is this.... is this the only spot on the card with 5 whole digits???
https://i.imgur.com/p7WnIT5.png
Yes, yes acemax with the power of deduction we have solved this puzzle all by ourselves!

ha ha ........
Excellent! Thank you friend lolz.
On this example there is 6 digits right!
Now I am clear. Can't wait to go check ebay to see if someone posted 4 digits stamps with low price. lolz
Now I will be busy for 2 hours.

- acemax

legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
I have found this interesting table related the frequency of x-digits inside each token.
So even a black token (4 digits) can be an interesting stamp to collect, but I will not give so many importance or any surplus (just a curiosity).

Just curious how do you check the 4 digit on these stamps. Can you explain where to check this? It will be nice if you can provide a pic indicating the 4 digits.

Thanks
I'm going to take you on a wonderful journey filled with the power of deduction and brain power!

So we have these Crypto Stamps from Austria Post.. people keep posting pictures online of theirs and talking about these crazy 4 digit, 5 digit, EVEN 6 DIGIT numbers??? Black green blue yellow red what? My brain just hurts thinking about all of this information. Let's deduce!

Here is one! Lets take a looksie.

Interesting, lets take a closer look.

Maybe this is what they're talking about?

Ahhh silly alamj... acemax this is just a unicorn head, definitely not four digits.. hmmm what could they be talking about...?

THIS HAS TO BE IT!!!

Damn wrong again. This appears to be some sort of maze.. I've seen these before on the backs of my cereal boxes.

What about here??

Waitaminute.... is this.... is this the only spot on the card with 5 6 whole digits???

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I have found this interesting table related the frequency of x-digits inside each token.
So even a black token (4 digits) can be an interesting stamp to collect, but I will not give so many importance or any surplus (just a curiosity).

Just curious how do you check the 4 digit on these stamps. Can you explain where to check this? It will be nice if you can provide a pic indicating the 4 digits.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
when auction? Btw, do you still have any of those basic info cards in loaders? The last one sent to me by another member was run over by a FedEx truck and mangled. :: )  Thanks! Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Still have a complete set available. If someone is interested in it, please PM me.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I'm looking for a set of on chain stamps. Opensea is ridiculous. Have a nice shelf in my Cryptovoxels parcel that I need to fill Wink

Hey that's a really cool site, thank you! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
I'm looking for a set of on chain stamps. Opensea is ridiculous. Have a nice shelf in my Cryptovoxels parcel that I need to fill Wink
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
One question to Opensea Crypto stamp buying, on this platform i only buy the ERC Token from the stamp or i buy the physical stamp?

OpenSea is for the digital asset *only*.  Anything beyond that is outside the realm of what OpenSea facilitates.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
One question to Opensea Crypto stamp buying, on this platform i only buy the ERC Token from the stamp or i buy the physical stamp?
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
I have already received a contact.  I start to publish my opensea address to start verifying my onchains: https://opensea.io/accounts/0x557f3d06f3e6b3cd28b14262163d6086f016f0a4

Shocked 100 ETH for 13 OCS, which most recently bought for total 13.62 ETH, no thanks!!!
I completely agree: "what goes around, comes around"
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
Ok, sorry.  I dislike having accused you unjustly but now you can also stop it because you are really wrong, ruining the conversation as well as my future sale

K?
Pages:
Jump to: