Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 55. (Read 30803 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 72
cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!

finally able to get the set!!!

Congratulations! Where did you buy those capsules?

I think this are trading card top-loaders. You should get them on amazon or a MAGIC the Gathering store around the corner.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

Congratulations! Where did you buy those capsules?

congratulation gwu - finally you did it!!! Really nice set  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 563
Merit: 41
Stack BTC

Amazing set ! You got a red in it.. thats damn cool to complete 4 digit set...
Activity: 102
Merit: 6

I have rubber stamped black, 2x green, 2 x blue and yellow FDC's. Lucky me Wink
The answer i have got:
The Fdc with „machine (laser) red date special postmarks“ were only send to subscribers of the Austrian Post, all other FDc’s are with „hand stamped red date special postmark (rubber)“! All other FDC (except the ones to the subscribers) have the „hand stamped red date special postmark“ on it, hand stamped with a rubber postmark by the „Austrian Post“ for all other FDCs! That’s why „red date special postmark“ differs, but they are all official FDCs of the „Austrian Post“

I think there were much more online sales than local, still.

Edit: maybe, ImperialHash could retrieve an info, how many FDCs were sold online approx?
I think around 5% of stamps sold as FDC's
And around 5% of these FDC's are hand stamped, maybe less.. just my thoughts Smiley
Edit: most or all of the "special" FDC's are hand stamped. Correct me if i am wrong

Conclusion, hold on to yours hand stamped FDC's lads Cheesy

------------------------------- P.S.------------------------------------------------------

I have full set of 5 color stamps that i want to sell: RED;YELLOW,BLUE,GREEN,BLACK
Offers by dm. Cheers

This was a pioneer project for the Austrian Post and they didn't keep track of everything, unfortunately. Tried to get this info several times without success.

Most valueable FDCs are the variants. The laser engraved ones are also quite rare.

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Still offering a full set. If you are interested please PM me.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
There are more sets available for sale in this area.
However, this specific topic is not a sales thread. Please open your own “for sale” ann.

Cheers!
copper member
Stack BTC
 I have rubber stamped black, 2x green, 2 x blue and yellow FDC's. Lucky me Wink
The answer i have got:
The Fdc with „machine (laser) red date special postmarks“ were only send to subscribers of the Austrian Post, all other FDc’s are with „hand stamped red date special postmark (rubber)“! All other FDC (except the ones to the subscribers) have the „hand stamped red date special postmark“ on it, hand stamped with a rubber postmark by the „Austrian Post“ for all other FDCs! That’s why „red date special postmark“ differs, but they are all official FDCs of the „Austrian Post“

I think there were much more online sales than local, still.

Edit: maybe, ImperialHash could retrieve an info, how many FDCs were sold online approx?
I think around 5% of stamps sold as FDC's
And around 5% of these FDC's are hand stamped, maybe less.. just my thoughts Smiley
Edit: most or all of the "special" FDC's are hand stamped. Correct me if i am wrong

Conclusion, hold on to yours hand stamped FDC's lads Cheesy

------------------------------- P.S.------------------------------------------------------

I have full set of 5 color stamps that i want to sell: RED;YELLOW,BLUE,GREEN,BLACK
Offers by dm. Cheers
copper member
Stack BTC
One stamped with rubber another laser engraved.
Difference? Rarity?
Thanks in advance on comments

Almost all i have seen are laser engraved, and just few was rubber stamped. Any thoughts?

Nice observation! Perhaps the ones sodl via the website were laser and the ones at the local post offices were hand stamped?

Would love to know as well.
Probably you are right.
Rubber ones are more rare  could you check the ones you have and compare how many rubber stamped and how many laser engraved?

I will....once I get to my vault  Wink  I don't keep anything home so one of these days will check
I think rubber stamped FDC are much more rare than laser engraved. Still want to hear other opinions
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Difference? Rarity?

Almost all i have seen are laser engraved, and just few was rubber stamped. Any thoughts?

Nice observation! Perhaps the ones sodl via the website were laser and the ones at the local post offices were hand stamped?

Probably you are right.
Rubber ones are more rare  could you check the ones you have and compare how many rubber stamped and how many laser engraved?

I will....once I get to my vault  Wink  I don't keep anything home so one of these days will check
copper member
Stack BTC
Difference? Rarity?

Probably you are right.
Rubber ones are more rare  could you check the ones you have and compare how many rubber stamped and how many laser engraved?

Edit: i didnt found any rubber stamped FDC listed on ebay.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Difference? Rarity?

copper member
Stack BTC
Difference? Rarity?

copper member
Stack BTC

Rare special FDC on the left.
Thinking about selling a black one, or maybe even a black, green, blue set.
Sending dm. Need that black one Wink
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Rare special FDC on the left.
Thinking about selling a black one, or maybe even a black, green, blue set.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
what is red 4 digit crypto stamp really worth/marketrate??im at the verge of making a deal on the 4 digit red but the price seems to be exorbitant..since its a stamp, i hope the mainstream stamp crowd will join the stampede of cryptostamp collectors and making it valuable in future!opinions with reasons welcome

I once got an offer for around ~7.6k USD (red 4-digit).
Maybe it's worth for some... But I was like... Ah no, not today.

Then again, I believe a 4-digit full set might be worth above $10k in the long run. Maybe...
What I like about the 5 and 4 digit sets is the fact, that it's a rare trait which is directly visible on the stamp, without scanning or using any 3rd party tools etc.
Activity: 102
Merit: 6
what is red 4 digit crypto stamp really worth/marketrate??im at the verge of making a deal on the 4 digit red but the price seems to be exorbitant..since its a stamp, i hope the mainstream stamp crowd will join the stampede of cryptostamp collectors and making it valuable in future!opinions with reasons welcome
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
Anyone looking to sell/trade 4 digit yellow and green stamp?
copper member
Stack BTC
Have black 4 digit stamp. Looking to sell/trade it.
Offers by pm Wink minerjones as escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: