Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 54. (Read 30772 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
I'm sorry, but I think you're mistaking me for someone else!  never bought stamp here and never used paypal.  now this fud is enough or I will be forced to ask you for the ban

I don't accuse of anyone for any wrong doing till I am 100% confident..
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
I'm sorry, but I think you're mistaking me for someone else!  never bought stamp here and never used paypal.  now this fud is enough or I will be forced to ask you for the ban
I hope it's a joke ... in that case I already knew who tried to cheat me

People don't have time to cheat you unlike you do.. Not a joke here, have all the proofs how u try tried to scam me by opening paypal case before the delivery of stamps and extorting me with the import charges which I was not liable for..
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
I hope it's a joke ... in that case I already knew who tried to cheat me
two users pretended "freemining-0100101" and "Krogo".  the strange thing is that I had not provided the name telegram to anyone and they asked me for escrow also for the erc721 tokens  Huh Angry

What goes around, comes around buddy.. You scam others and you will get scammed one day.. No place for scammers like u here..
2 telegram user try to scam me. F**k You!

Will be auction in 3/4 days!  Grin

How did they try to scam u?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

Everyone this is krogothmanhattan..... I will be using the krogoth profile when reaching out via an unsecure connection.

Always reach out to my main username for any sensitive messages.

Confirming this.
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
Looking forward to seeing it!

Everyone this is krogothmanhattan..... I will be using the krogoth profile when reaching out via an unsecure connection.

Always reach out to my main username for any sensitive messages.
legendary
It has nothing to do with getting the private key once the physical stamp is handled....I am talking about whomever generated the public and private keys can still have COPIES in their hard drive or printed out a sheet with them on it.  THAT person does not need to have handled the physical stamp at all to be able to have them.

Buchi, what Krogo is trying to tell you: do not trust the Austrian post!

and the ironic about it: you and me as Austrians know that there is much truth in this post  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Yes...I would not trust anyone really. If you want to really have a trustworthy paper wallet make your own paper wallet and store your coins on it. That's the safest IMO.

If there is the merest chance anyone can have gotten to the private keys, then it is not 100% safe. Always think of the worst case scenario. ALWAYS!
legendary
is it safe to load the cryto stamps as a wallet? is it possible  to trust these stamps as much as I trust casascius coins??
thx.

Hell no! If you do load you will be taking a chance someone has copy of private keys.

But if you load with $10 or $20 worth of crypto and can live with the fact there is a possibility you can lose your coins...then load away.

The days of trusting someone like bitbills and casascius with anything near 1BTC or over 0.001BTC are over for me...unless I really know and trust them thru forum.
Yes, krogo was right, you might lose your fund (I am not saying that this is not trusted, this is only to make sure) if you load some money on it.

How can you lose your coins? As long as the marks are unused (not rubbed), nobody can access the ETH address?

There is always a chance someone who made the stamps to have a copy of all the private keys issued. And as long as that chance exists...its a risk.

If you are not the one making the paper wallet, then you can never be sure who else has copies of the private keys.

You can read about such issues and scammers here>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-breached-or-scam-coin-makers-list-3315347

Ok thanks, so it's possible but i think it's not easy to read the Secret Key from the Crypto Stamp without damaged, anyone test this?

It has nothing to do with getting the private key once the physical stamp is handled....I am talking about whomever generated the public and private keys can still have COPIES in their hard drive or printed out a sheet with them on it.  THAT person does not need to have handled the physical stamp at all to be able to have them.
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
is it safe to load the cryto stamps as a wallet? is it possible  to trust these stamps as much as I trust casascius coins??
thx.

Hell no! If you do load you will be taking a chance someone has copy of private keys.

But if you load with $10 or $20 worth of crypto and can live with the fact there is a possibility you can lose your coins...then load away.

The days of trusting someone like bitbills and casascius with anything near 1BTC or over 0.001BTC are over for me...unless I really know and trust them thru forum.
Yes, krogo was right, you might lose your fund (I am not saying that this is not trusted, this is only to make sure) if you load some money on it.

How can you lose your coins? As long as the marks are unused (not rubbed), nobody can access the ETH address?

There is always a chance someone who made the stamps to have a copy of all the private keys issued. And as long as that chance exists...its a risk.

If you are not the one making the paper wallet, then you can never be sure who else has copies of the private keys.

You can read about such issues and scammers here>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-breached-or-scam-coin-makers-list-3315347

Ok thanks, so it's possible but i think it's not easy to read the Secret Key from the Crypto Stamp without damaged, anyone test this?
legendary
thx.

legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
thx.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
thx.

legendary
thx.

Activity: 102
Merit: 6
is it safe to load the cryto stamps as a wallet? is it possible  to trust these stamps as much as I trust casascius coins??
thx.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
One stamped with rubber another laser engraved.
Difference? Rarity?
Thanks in advance on comments
Almost all i have seen are laser engraved, and just few was rubber stamped. Any thoughts?

Interesting, since create two type cancellation for FDC stamps.
But is just a cancellation, and no one seems too rare to create another high value subtype Wink
it will be a lot more appreciated a print variety or some error on stamp itself!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
finally able to get the set!!!

Congratulations! Where did you buy those capsules?

I think this are trading card top-loaders. You should get them on amazon or a MAGIC the Gathering store around the corner.

Don't the cards rattle around in those? I can see some are in different spots. Too bad they didn't make ones a bit smaller. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
@gwu79611, pretty nice, congratz, are you selling?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Just to try I claimed a stamp to day.

First looked the up the number at https://crypto.post.at to confirm it was a black one.

Then scratched the stamp.

Typed in my wallet. Clicked and around 10s later I could see the digital stamp my wallet.

Now I have the digital one in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: