Pages:
Author

Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 - page 23. (Read 25613 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
December 10, 2018, 06:02:46 PM
I think I'll continue to participate, as I've been doing all these years despite their ups and downs, that the market is low doesn't mean it doesn't have potential, there are still many useful technologies in development that we couldn't turn our backs on.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 10, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

For me ICO has come to stay but the market will matured greatly, it will become difficult for projects to raise money because investors will ask tough questions because investors are getting more aware and intelligent and also expect STOs to make inward into the space and more people understand and have clarity of what STO is all about investors will get warm to the project
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
December 10, 2018, 05:49:42 PM
I intend participating in more of STO than ICOs. What would make me change my mind, is if ICOs are regulated and are being backed up by the regulatory body.

That's right. If ICOs are just regulated more investors are coming in and invest, and more people are going to participate because of the potential of getting good amount of profit in investing in ICOs. But sad, they have been scammed and now shying away from investing in any ICOs because of rampant scamming.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 05:35:58 PM
I intend participating in more of STO than ICOs. What would make me change my mind, is if ICOs are regulated and are being backed up by the regulatory body.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: