Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W - page 10. (Read 55195 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 08:31:52 PM
Ok guys, here is a fw which will solve the hashrate issue with the new shit one. It gives me 36GH@740w 47C 0HW. If this could help (it will), feel free to donate a few satoshis.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mDaiDPDAeBDi12uMD0AgP7aLdxhoYAsJ

This was up on their site for a few hours only, so its official, nov 22

For G19 sub only. This one might not need the boot sd. Enjoy.
Already tried it, I have it too, update gets stuck at 10%. I think the only way to go back is to have dash_r1.0 on sd card.
I downloaded the dash_r1.0.rar shortly after Inno had Tweeted it out on Nov 20th.
Here is the file download for anybody who wants it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wgeNDsknhz-ksfNaSJfxnXaZH6yDax1r/view?usp=sharing

I can't tell if it works any better because I haven't received it yet.  Angry
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 08:18:40 PM
new firmware is good fixed both my broken miners hashing at 33-35 ghs
Can you tell the sequence (steps) in which you did your update? I might be doing something wrong. Thanks.

Did you put the boot image on the SD card per their instructions? If you're on Mac use applePi Baker to put the OS on to the SD card. Download the firmware on to your computer. After you have both the firmware and the boot image, insert the mini sd card into the device and then upload the firmware at the same time. Once the firmware is done, you can turn off the device to then remove the sd card. turn it back on and put in your pool information to start mining.

1st - I did the web update with the update.bin but that didn't change anything. So...
2nd - did the boot.img update from sd-card. That change for the worst, can't overclock or stay at default setting cos miner will underperform and fan speed went to 90% even temp was stable @ 48c avg.
3rd - I've just tried your method, inserted the sd card + update on web at the same time, when web update finished, miner reboots into sd card, red light, then flashing green light. Waited 2min before turning off miner. Took out sd card. Turn on miner again. Same result. Have to underclock to 1000mhz/14vid to get stable 30.2ghs.

Sent screenshots to Innosilicon, waiting for support. Before this update, I was running @ 1200mhz/10vid/36.5ghs/48c avg/0.025DASH per day. However they said that the new update will increase stability of the miner and such, so I updated and voila... a miner which underperforms. I think this new firmware helped people who had problems in the first place but if you don't have any problem, don't update!

Hope they will issue fix soon or at least give us the possibility to go back to old version, but nope, they took down Dash_r1.0 firmware from their site.

I couldn't get this ASIC to be any faster than 32gh/s. Overclocking before and after the update only slowed down the hash rate. I am currently mining on default settings at a stable 32gh/s. I have been emailing them too and getting responses asking for more information. Once I get anything that can benefit you guys I'll post it here.

Activity: 24
November 30, 2017, 03:35:18 PM
Ok guys, here is a fw which will solve the hashrate issue with the new shit one. It gives me 36GH@740w 47C 0HW. If this could help (it will), feel free to donate a few satoshis.

Already tried it, I have it too, update gets stuck at 10%. I think the only way to go back is to have dash_r1.0 on sd card.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 02:57:14 PM

November 30, 2017, 09:31:16 AM
Can you tell the sequence (steps) in which you did your update? I might be doing something wrong. Thanks.

Did you put the boot image on the SD card per their instructions? If you're on Mac use applePi Baker to put the OS on to the SD card. Download the firmware on to your computer. After you have both the firmware and the boot image, insert the mini sd card into the device and then upload the firmware at the same time. Once the firmware is done, you can turn off the device to then remove the sd card. turn it back on and put in your pool information to start mining.

1st - I did the web update with the update.bin but that didn't change anything. So...
2nd - did the boot.img update from sd-card. That change for the worst, can't overclock or stay at default setting cos miner will underperform and fan speed went to 90% even temp was stable @ 48c avg.
3rd - I've just tried your method, inserted the sd card + update on web at the same time, when web update finished, miner reboots into sd card, red light, then flashing green light. Waited 2min before turning off miner. Took out sd card. Turn on miner again. Same result. Have to underclock to 1000mhz/14vid to get stable 30.2ghs.

Sent screenshots to Innosilicon, waiting for support. Before this update, I was running @ 1200mhz/10vid/36.5ghs/48c avg/0.025DASH per day. However they said that the new update will increase stability of the miner and such, so I updated and voila... a miner which underperforms. I think this new firmware helped people who had problems in the first place but if you don't have any problem, don't update!

Hope they will issue fix soon or at least give us the possibility to go back to old version, but nope, they took down Dash_r1.0 firmware from their site.
Activity: 43
November 30, 2017, 02:31:39 AM
WAOO BIG SCAM FOR X11 MINERS !!!
Calculated for
1 DASH = $ 725.21
Hashing Power

Power consumption (w)
Cost per KW/h ($)
PROFIT PER MONTH
$ 79.61
PROFIT RATIO PER DAY
102%
Day
Profit per day
$ 2.65
Mined/day
DASH 0.007233
Power cost/Day
$ 2.59
Week
Profit per week
$ 18.58
Mined/week
DASH 0.05063
Power cost/Week
$ 18.14
Month
Profit per month
$ 79.61
Mined/month
DASH 0.2170
Power cost/Month
$ 77.76
Year
Profit per year
$ 968.64
Mined/year
DASH 2.64
Po
November 30, 2017, 01:18:21 AM
Just tried to overclock the ASIC with a very cool ambient air temperature. ASIC0 overclocked to 12gh/s while 1 and 2 were stuck at 3gh/s. Super odd considering on default settings 1 and 2 run around 10-11 gh/s. Back at default settings now and the dashboard is all screwed up again. Says it's hash rate is 0 across the board but my weminue.com pool stats shows it as stable. Also says I have been mining it for 420,003 hours. This is such a piece of garbage.

They did not follow through with their word on specs as well as a lot of people still out miners.

My gut tells me you will get their new Litecoin ASIC as reimbursement for being so late so that's something I guess. Hopefully that miner isn't a piece of garbage too.

waooo i dont get my miners yeth and i scare of dead ...how can be people like this guys stolen like that and china goverment dont do nothing?
November 29, 2017, 11:30:42 PM
Just tried to overclock the ASIC with a very cool ambient air temperature. ASIC0 overclocked to 12gh/s while 1 and 2 were stuck at 3gh/s. Super odd considering on default settings 1 and 2 run around 10-11 gh/s. Back at default settings now and the dashboard is all screwed up again. Says it's hash rate is 0 across the board but my weminue.com pool stats shows it as stable. Also says I have been mining it for 420,003 hours. This is such a piece of garbage.

They did not follow through with their word on specs as well as a lot of people still out miners.

My gut tells me you will get their new Litecoin ASIC as reimbursement for being so late so that's something I guess. Hopefully that miner isn't a piece of garbage too.

November 29, 2017, 09:23:50 PM
after moths and months after paid 10k .....after not customer support .....they send defective miners to everybody the scam is clear now ,i like i see nobody is doing nothing ,those guys those company deserve a class action for us,but i seee nobody wnat do nothing here .....so they took our money easy like that ,we dont figth guys??

The problem with class action lawsuits is the only people that win are the attorneys. We would be lucky to see $1,000 for each miner at the end of it. I'm willing to try but I don't know how much good it will do.

the point is not only class action the point is we need to say the world "innosilicon stolen our money!!!"the other people deserve to know this ...
November 29, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

November 29, 2017, 08:30:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
November 29, 2017, 08:14:23 AM
I didn't get any e-mail from Innosilicon, but I suddenly now got a sms message from DHL saying that my delivery is scheduled to arrive to me in December 4.

The sms message included the tracking code so that I can follow it.

The tracking shows it has left China and is around Hong Kong at the moment.
Activity: 11
November 29, 2017, 08:04:47 AM
November 29, 2017, 12:21:33 AM
Latest upgrade is bad. Overclocking is reversed. I had to reduce frequency to 1000mhz to get stable 30.2ghs. Default setting of 1100mhz after latest firmware upgrade through sdcard gave 27ghs and 2 boards not hashing fully and heat increase and fan going up to 90%. Bad bad bad.
November 28, 2017, 11:39:55 PM
Tried the 11.24 firmware on my A5 with the bad ASIC board and that didn't fix it.

I did get an email response to my first website enquiry (the default password had been changed before it arrived) and they just advised to flash the 11.24 firmware.

Stil waiting on a response to my bad ASIC board query where I posted details of the debug (obtained by root telnet).
All my miners were working after upgrading the firmware. And now i got new problem. One of the miners showing red light on continously, lights on the blades were off andethernet is blinking but not able to access web portal. Did reset but nothing helped. Left couple of emails no response yet.

Let me see if I can help you. Did you put the boot image on the SD card per their instructions? If you're on Mac use applePi Baker to put the OS on to the SD card. Download the firmware on to your computer. After you have both the firmware and the boot image, insert the mini sd card into the device and then upload the firmware at the same time. Once the firmware is done, you can turn off the device to then remove the sd card. turn it back on and put in your pool information to start mining. I hope it works for you guys.
Nope. I tried all of them already. The problem is the red light is on that means it’s faulty. And i’m not able to access the web portal

Ya if you can't get on the dashboard to update the firmware it would have to be sent back. Sorry about your luck.
Yeah. I think so. Still waiting for response from innosilicon
November 28, 2017, 11:10:03 PM
Tried the 11.24 firmware on my A5 with the bad ASIC board and that didn't fix it.

I did get an email response to my first website enquiry (the default password had been changed before it arrived) and they just advised to flash the 11.24 firmware.

Stil waiting on a response to my bad ASIC board query where I posted details of the debug (obtained by root telnet).
All my miners were working after upgrading the firmware. And now i got new problem. One of the miners showing red light on continously, lights on the blades were off andethernet is blinking but not able to access web portal. Did reset but nothing helped. Left couple of emails no response yet.

Let me see if I can help you. Did you put the boot image on the SD card per their instructions? If you're on Mac use applePi Baker to put the OS on to the SD card. Download the firmware on to your computer. After you have both the firmware and the boot image, insert the mini sd card into the device and then upload the firmware at the same time. Once the firmware is done, you can turn off the device to then remove the sd card. turn it back on and put in your pool information to start mining. I hope it works for you guys.
Nope. I tried all of them already. The problem is the red light is on that means it’s faulty. And i’m not able to access the web portal

Ya if you can't get on the dashboard to update the firmware it would have to be sent back. Sorry about your luck.
November 28, 2017, 08:14:57 PM

November 28, 2017, 06:43:03 PM
Here's a tip for everyone. My miner wouldn't work after I put in Zpool as my pool choice. The A5 worked fine when I was on weminemue.com's pool. I couldn't get it working last night but the firmware update allowed me to get the miner working again. I then put in the pool information again and had the same problem. So I reloaded the firmware and put on the weminemue pool address and everything is working fine. I don't know why a specific pool would mess with the miner but it did in my case. I would like to see if anyone else has had similar issues.

Update #1 The miner is not working again. I've tried everything. This ASIC is a piece of shit and I'm sure I won't hear back from Innosilicon for a few weeks. Man we all got ripped off bad....

Update #2 Well I made a video to show it not working after updating the firmware for the third time. It decided to work even after putting in my pool information. This is some really buggy software so I'm not going to mess with it until another update comes out.

Best of luck everyone.
November 28, 2017, 06:19:05 PM
after moths and months after paid 10k .....after not customer support .....they send defective miners to everybody the scam is clear now ,i like i see nobody is doing nothing ,those guys those company deserve a class action for us,but i seee nobody wnat do nothing here .....so they took our money easy like that ,we dont figth guys??

The problem with class action lawsuits is the only people that win are the attorneys. We would be lucky to see $1,000 for each miner at the end of it. I'm willing to try but I don't know how much good it will do.
November 28, 2017, 05:36:25 PM

Pages:
Jump to: