Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W - page 11. (Read 55195 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 04:12:31 PM
after moths and months after paid 10k .....after not customer support .....they send defective miners to everybody the scam is clear now ,i like i see nobody is doing nothing ,those guys those company deserve a class action for us,but i seee nobody wnat do nothing here .....so they took our money easy like that ,we dont figth guys??
November 28, 2017, 02:50:52 PM
Tried the 11.24 firmware on my A5 with the bad ASIC board and that didn't fix it.

I did get an email response to my first website enquiry (the default password had been changed before it arrived) and they just advised to flash the 11.24 firmware.

Stil waiting on a response to my bad ASIC board query where I posted details of the debug (obtained by root telnet).
And also I saw blades dead or sick couple of times for one of the miner. And now it is the same miner that’s not working
November 28, 2017, 02:23:48 PM
Tried the 11.24 firmware on my A5 with the bad ASIC board and that didn't fix it.

I did get an email response to my first website enquiry (the default password had been changed before it arrived) and they just advised to flash the 11.24 firmware.

Stil waiting on a response to my bad ASIC board query where I posted details of the debug (obtained by root telnet).
All my miners were working after upgrading the firmware. And now i got new problem. One of the miners showing red light on continously, lights on the blades were off andethernet is blinking but not able to access web portal. Did reset but nothing helped. Left couple of emails no response yet.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 01:29:16 PM
Heard that the D3 is no longer profitable. How is this ASIC doing? still profitable?
Activity: 33
November 28, 2017, 12:39:52 PM

Activity: 47
November 28, 2017, 11:57:25 AM
Well mine isn't even working anymore. Mined for about 4 days before it stopped. The dashboard just loads and nothing appears anymore. Nothing changed besides me switching pools. Switching back to the original pool I was on didn't change anything either. It's blowing colder air than usual telling me it's not mining. The pool is also saying I'm not mining. Tried rebooting it, checked the firmware etc. Any insights into why are appreciated.
Check with a different connection/router.
Their lack of customer support is really disturbing tough... No reply on skype, nothing

Thanks for the help man. I tried that and nothing helped. They sent out an email last night saying they did a firmware upgrade. I'm doing that now and will report if it helps at all. If anyone is having any problems with their A5, send me a DM and I'll do my best to help you. I've spent a lot of time messing with this thing and have found a few tricks to get it all working until this point.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 04:57:57 AM
Well mine isn't even working anymore. Mined for about 4 days before it stopped. The dashboard just loads and nothing appears anymore. Nothing changed besides me switching pools. Switching back to the original pool I was on didn't change anything either. It's blowing colder air than usual telling me it's not mining. The pool is also saying I'm not mining. Tried rebooting it, checked the firmware etc. Any insights into why are appreciated.
Check with a different connection/router.
Their lack of customer support is really disturbing tough... No reply on skype, nothing
November 28, 2017, 02:33:23 AM
Activity: 13
November 28, 2017, 02:09:38 AM
Has somebody received A5 miner?
Activity: 7
November 28, 2017, 02:04:52 AM
I've been waiting since 22nd of July.
When I purchased the units I was told that they would ship end of September.
Then got an invoice that stated shipping between 10th of October and 26th of October.
Then get an email saying that there are more delays and it will be early November.
Then get told between 10th and 25th of November.
Its now the 28th of November and I still haven't got my product.

To say I'm pissed is an understatement.
November 28, 2017, 12:20:39 AM
Has someone already received A5 miners from Mid November batch?

I'm still waiting for my Mid-November unit..  Undecided

Do you know why they delay the shipment? I have sent 2 emails to them with questions about delivery but I did not get any response for 1 week for now...

why?  pls guys this the worst compnay in miners field ,they dont have any suport ,they took our money and thats it ,they have our money so they dont care nothing else...the sad history is like we are doit nothing they will fish new customers soon...

Ya it's definitely not the best situation to be in but you will get your miner. I'm sucking it up and mining the shit out of monetary unit. We believe in the project so we are confident we will ROI this ASIC eventually by speculative mining. Best of luck to you man. I wish Innosilicon wasn't such a mess.
November 26, 2017, 07:53:13 PM

Do you know why they delay the shipment? I have sent 2 emails to them with questions about delivery but I did not get any response for 1 week for now...

why?  pls guys this the worst compnay in miners field ,they dont have any suport ,they took our money and thats it ,they have our money so they dont care nothing else...the sad history is like we are doit nothing they will fish new customers soon...
Activity: 4
November 26, 2017, 04:59:34 PM

November 26, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

Ya I got mine on the 23rd. I was originally supposed to get it October 20-30. On normal settings it runs a consistent 33250 mh/s. It runs quite cool on temperature as well. The tamper stickers came already messed up so I am waiting to hear back from them on that. I've never opened up a product direct from a mfr and seen the tamper seals already jacked up.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
November 26, 2017, 04:33:23 PM

Activity: 4
November 26, 2017, 04:13:25 PM
Activity: 23
November 26, 2017, 01:46:12 AM
anyone wan buy A5 dashmaster ? Brand new I'm selling mine... fk them... price can be nego... payment by paypal or any escrow... selling price 6000$... pls pm thanks...
November 25, 2017, 01:39:34 AM
A5 miner performance is exceeding our expectation and going through production at the moment. Congrats for ordering the best miners in the world and it's truly worth the wait and we will further reward you and compensate you for any delay, our loyal customers who support us during this initial phase.

THIS GUYS THOUGTH WE ARE STUPID  "THE BEST MINERS IN THE WORLD"!!!!!! 10K  = 10$ DAILY
PLUS MINERS CAME DEFECTIVE,WE ALL ARE F.....D   BUT....WE LET THIS SCAMERS DO THE SAME WITH OTHER PEOPLE? WE NEED TO FILL THE WEB WITH SCAM ALERTS  WITH THE HARD REALITY ABOUT THIS COMPANY
November 24, 2017, 10:20:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: